Trouble © J.JK 🔞

Od aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... Více

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

60 Empty

9K 415 238
Od aqsaedwards

Trouble, trouble, trouble… trouble everywhere. My life is in trouble, I am in trouble and the whole world is in trouble. Not that the whole company is going broke, but I guess we’re going to lose some of the dollars from company’s bank account, the amount which could practically make Jungkook blind with fury. One of the former actors; whose story was about to be published as the cover of February issue unknowingly backed away from attending our interview. He cannot back away in such a short notice, I meant it is January twenty-twenty and the issue must release at the start of the February. Jungkook would be so pissed.

As I am stressing on the hot subject, a knock on my door erupts and even without letting me answer, the person opens the door wide. Only Jimin barges in like this and right on my suspicion, a grave and stressed looking Jimin enters in my office wearing navy blue suit. He is biting his nails and with worry he looks at me while taking the seat in front of me.

“I guess you got the news already.” I say as I set the report file on the table. He sighs deeply and nods his head.

“Yeah,” he speaks in a small voice, “Jungkook is going to kill him.”

“I have the idea already too.” A small pause of silence fills in between us. I guess he is thinking about the alternatives. “What are you planning to do now?”

“We need to tell him first even though he is going to burst out like anything.” I nod my head while biting on my lower lip as I hear him continue. “I will work on dragging that jerk under a lawsuit. According to the contract, he must pay the desired amount under company’s name.”

“And about next month’s issue?”

“I will ask Donna to search for any famous model or something.” He stands up from the seat ready to leave, but halfway he turns back. “Um, I need you to do me the favour.”

“Yeah,”

“I know you are busy right now, but would you mind telling Jungkook about it, I am heading to the law section?” he sends me an apologetic smile.

“No worries, I’ll do it.” With that, he exits the cabin and I close the shattered files around myself.

Firstly I need to submit few documents over Elena’s desk. It’s been quite a while since she showed up and yeah, I was right about not judging the people according to their clothes, she is a cool woman. I don’t see her most of the times, but when I do, all we do is smile and laugh together. She works as Jungkook’s designing team, under Donna’s supervision. Sometimes Donna said that she and Kevin had a thing going on, but didn’t mention how far it went, and also said that Elena is really good.

I walk inside the Designing Section and almost everyone greets me with a warm smile. Kevin from the corner most of the room waves his hand at me and I do the same. I find Elena’s cubicle empty, she must be somewhere around. I shrug my shoulders and drop the file over her desk.

As I am about to turn around, I Donna stops me with nothing but frustration written all over her face. She must be among those important employees who have the news with them.

“I found few of the models, but I cannot point for anyone.” She mumbles with nothing but frustration.

“Try with the one who has recently received any award or something.” I advise and watch her nod her head.

“I wish we could issue Taehyung for this one too.” She grins a dreamy grin while we walk out of the office room filled with busy minds.

“Yeah,” I snort.

“I knew he must have some effect on the crowd, we made the new hit with his help.”

“After all, it’s Kim Taehyung.” She enthusiastically nods her head. “Oh, by the way, do you know where Elena is?”

“Oh, she must be at Jungkook’s office, he called her in not long ago.”

“Oh, thanks, I’ll better be going.” I bid goodbye to Donna and walk away for Jungkook’s office.

That’s great both are at same place. I need to inform Elena about the editing I did and also need to give Jungkook his piece of news. And soon enough, I am standing in front of his office door. I make a small knock on the door before opening the door open for me to enter. I smile widely as I take in large deep breath since the whole room smells like the cologne he applied in the morning.

But my happiness is only short lived. I stop dead on my way looking ahead of me feeling the heat building inside my body, the heat of disgust, disbelief and distrust. Disgust for what I am seeing, disbelief for not letting it sink in my system and distrust for my own self to see it, all comes like a cloud in front of me.

My heart drops to my stomach as I see Jungkook eating Elena’s face. As if sensing my presence, they break the heated make out session and look at my way. Elena instantly stands up from Jungkook’s lap and his hands drop away from her ass and breast. Elena stands like a complete statue with the top buttons of her shirt open and grazing right at the ground. That’s obvious she has nothing to say.

My eyes dart back to the man who must have something to say and if he doesn’t, I am going to kill him right on the spot. But the look on his face is enough to tell me everything. The straight face which tells me that he is not ashamed of being caught doing something sinful in the office only by his own girlfriend.

I bink my eyes for a second to see if I am not hallucinating, I feel nothing. Well, that’s until the whole scenario replays in my mind again. Jungkook was kissing Elena. My boyfriend was practically cheating on me, well not practically, he is cheating on me. The man who promised to give me his future is cheating on me. And now I feel as if the whole world crashing down at my feet and so do I. I stumble on my own feet but take the support of the table next to me.

“Wow,” I chuckle looking straight at the moonless night sky eyes, but those eyes are empty now. Are they empty for me?

“Y/n-” Jungkook takes my name to say something and I cut him off by gesturing him to stop with my hand.

“Don’t.” I say in between the gritted teeth. And suddenly, I have a feeling of throwing up, not feeling, I need to throw up. I turn on my heels and grab the handle of the door. “I am taking a week off.” I inform and open the door hallway running for the restroom. It is difficult to run on the heels though. As soon as I am inside the restroom, I open one of the toilet doors and immediately go on the knees to empty everything I ate in the morning with him. Shit, that hurts. I empty myself to the extent that the tastes left in my mouth are of waters and acids. My throat is soar.

I close the lid of the toilet and sit over it before flushing out everything. My whole body trembles and hurt and the most amazing part is that I cannot even feel how my heart is right now. With my too pale hand, I place the palm on my chest only to feel the normal beating of my heart. It lost its capacity to feel the pain I guess.

I didn’t realise that I am breaking down until I hear my own loud sob resonate in the empty restroom. This can’s be happening right now, not after all the promises we made, all those silly and innocent kisses we stole and all those happiness we held for each other.

I fists bunch of my hair in both of my hands and try to suppress my sobs. Okay, being honest, this hurts like anything. Not like the kinds of metaphors we use for crushing heart and banging head, but a kind of hurt which has no definition. The pain of heart is undefined. I had few of the heartbreaks in the past, but this one is extreme. Maybe because Jungkook is the person whom I trusted with my heart mind and body, but that also flamed in ashes.

Why he did that? He was doing great till yesterday, hell till we parted our ways when we entered the Crystal Company, he always was doing great. He never gave me signs that he was cheating on me. And it’s been long I guess, since Elena came here, maybe they were hooking up before that. If Jungkook had this thing going on with him, then why he made those fucking promises to me? Why he pretended to love me? Why he made me fall for him? After all, he just wanted to get into my pants, and he succeeded.

The more I think, the more broken I become. I am sure as hell I want to die now. Was I that stupid to not to see the cover he had for months. He is a great actor and I am broken, again. I sob again feeling miserable and shit. I need to go home. I cry even more when I realise I don’t even have a home I am living with a demon! At least I have a car.

Immediately I go straight up to his house as soon as I reach the apartment complex. Stepping inside, I feel the need to throw up again because of the anxiety building inside me again. I block my mouth tightly with my hand and storm inside the bathroom. There is nothing else in my stomach to empty; all that comes out is water. I start to feel too weak. This is one of the greatest disorders I have in me. Whenever I get anxiety, I build the urge of throwing up. My throat feels soar.

I stand up straight after flushing the toilet and go towards the sink. Opening the water tap, I throw water all over my face. A sigh escapes my lips as I feel the cold water relieving. I look back at my reflection in the mirror and I don’t think I can look anymore uglier. I have messy hair, ruined mascara, red eyes, crimson nose and quivering lips and the whole face looks pale. And I swear if I will stay any longer inside this house, I will pass out for no good.

I gather my toiletries and storm towards the closet. Taking out the bag from one of the cupboards, I throw the clothes which are good in my choice, few pairs of shoes, scarfs and my makeup supplies. I cannot take the whole closet with me now, I don’t have the capacity and storage. I close the chain and go inside the bedroom where I have my handbag resting by the edge of the bed. I pick it up and make myself ready to leave, without even caring a single ounce about my appearance right now. But to my vain, something stopped me.

A picture frame of Jungkook and I kept on the nightstand by the bed. My heart instantly shatters into pieces and I breakdown to my knees taking the bags down with me. The tears start to flow again and I sniff loudly since no one is here to listen to me or comfort me. I am too broken, I cannot even breathe.

With trembling hands, I take the frame in my hands. We’re standing in front of the giant Christmas tree back in London. We’re smiling, we’re happy and we’re in love, but that’s all in this picture now and that hurts even more. It hurts as if someone is squeezing my pumping flesh tightly to suck all the blood out. A hole is starting to form in my chest, a hole which is hurting to even cry out loud. Jungkook developed the picture when we came back to New York and framed it. Why did he do all those things at the very first? I guess I was right from the beginning; I can never become his need.

With every single energy left in me, I throw the frame on the ground with force making the glass break into pieces. I gather my self-esteem which must have lost somewhere with him, and stand up on my feet with my stuffs. I don’t even look back to the house which carries the memories we made and leave the hellhole for good.

Sitting inside the car, I take my phone out and dial a number in too much vain, the only person who could save me from my misery. “Hello?” The voice erupts from the other line.

“Hi Dad,” I answer while sniffing.

Princess, are you okay? You sound sick.” His worried voice draws my heart at ease.

“Dad,” I instantly breakdown again, sobbing to the phone.

Darling, what is it?” He is now panicking.

“I’m sorry, it happened again.”

There goes the bomb!!!!

I am feeling like an actual bitch for making a chapter so depressing... Get hold of the tissues for next chaps....

Happy 60 chapters.... 🙌🙌👏👏👏👏

Well I need to mention this... Evil Souls crossed 30k + views and 1k+ votes... Like... You people are so fucking amazing I cannot thank you enough...

And also.... Trouble made it 10k+ reads which is another success....

I hope you all will give equal love to the Evil Souls' Sequel.... That book's gotta be very close to my heart since the story plot is very vivid and serious with characters so big and crazy plot...

Thanks for your immense support and love.... I love ya all...

So much of purple Hearts for you all!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Until then... Love ya... 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
144K 7.6K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
56.2K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...