Trouble © J.JK 🔞

Galing kay aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... Higit pa

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

59 Resolution 2020

9.7K 396 26
Galing kay aqsaedwards

“Tell me how it feels to have a baby inside you?” I ask feeling all curious as we sit on the couch in living room.

“Well,” Rachael trails off in deeper thoughts. She must be excited with the upcoming months. The small bump is starting to grow in a huge one day by day. “Honestly, it feels weird, weird in a good way.” She laughs in her own words making me smile. “It is quite an out of world feeling when you know there is a part of you and your love growing in here.” She points her pointer finger over her belly. “That human after being born will carry your blood throughout their life. And the most amazing part is that we made this.” Whatever she said, hits like a rollercoaster to me. The smile of adoration in her face says it all.

“Did you recite this from somewhere?” I joke making her giggle.

“Yes actually, I read it in a book and couldn’t help but to tattoo it to my brain.”

“I never thought you’ll be showing up so early.”

“Neither did I. At the very first I was scared and Jack even suggested for the abortion.” I literally gasp and she nods her head. “I know I know bad decision. But trust me, all of a sudden, I realised that there are many couple who struggle to conceive and most of the couples are incapable of conceiving and when we get blessed with one, why to destroy it? The life growing right now is very precious to both me and Jack.”

“What about the plans you both had?” I ask taking a sip from the hot chocolate drink.

“Plans can be changed. Well,” she grabs my hand in hers and starts giving me advices as always, “I won’t pollute your mind. If you and Jungkook have plans, then go for it. You can have baby later when you both are settled.” She says and I sigh looking at my man smoking outside with Jack. I never thought of it, hell I never got the time to think about it. I met Jungkook in such hassle and then faced loads of shits; I never get the time to frame our future.

“I don’t know if Jungkook wants to have a baby.” Jungkook looks back at me and flashes me a magnificent smile making me respond him too before he turned to continue talking to Jack.

“Everyone wants to. Maybe he won’t be up for it now, but if he truly loves you then he will definitely want to have one later sometimes. Just give him time…”

“Baby why you look so tired?” Jungkook asks snuggling into my hair while I draw circles on his bare chest.

“Because I am,” I mumble softly and let out a giant yawn.

“Then I suggest you to sleep.” I raise my head up and give him a ‘are you fucking serious’ look before speaking.

“Jungkook, it’s last night of us in London, I don’t want to waste it by staying in bed.” I push my body up and sit straight letting the bed sheet from the back of the body to fall down revealing me complete naked.

“What are you planning to do then?” I climb out of the bed and tug on his arm making him groan.

“This hotel have a nice bar at rooftop.” I speak out with difficulty as I pull the muscle pig out of the bed. Indeed he is heavy and no wonders how he lifts me so easily.

“Y/n, not again this time.” He whines like a kid as he is pulled away from the bed, “the night before coming to London you did the same thing and you want to do it again? Up all night?"

“Stop being a pussy Jungkook and let’s just enjoy the night.” I try to be a bit more dramatic by imitating a thick voice and arms extended. Jungkook looks up at me with a raised brow and a frown instantly making me crack into a bark of laughter. “Oh come on,” he is still fiving me that look. “Please?” I plea holding his giant hand in both of mine and bat my lashes at him. “See I am pleading to you standing naked in freezing cold so sincerely, you should feel pity on me.” He scoffs.

“Have you ever done this?” he asks the question which I am sure isn’t related to this topic.

“What?”

“Come,” he stands up and drags me along with him and stands in front of the large mirror by the closet door. What he wants to do? He makes me stand in front of the reflecting surface and places himself behind me. “Have you ever admired these?” He asks softly tracing his fingers along the marks I have on my body that he gave me earlier; scars and bruises. Usually I would hate them, but now I don’t. The bruise of handprints on my bosoms, rope scars at the middle of my thighs, handprints on my hips, hickeys everywhere and bruised wrists. I have the little masochist inside me who is loving to see every details on my body and the rest part of me is thinking of ways to cover the visible to public ones, yet I am not thinking that these are ugly or it makes me look ugly. “Look,” he speaks, “I don’t want to sound like a creep or anything, but baby,” he holds me softly by my hips and whispers, “you look damn beautiful to me.” I cannot help but smile.

“Well,” I sigh and turn around throwing my hands around his neck, “I do am beautiful and about the admiration thing,” I retrieve my one hand and trace my finger on the marks I gave him all over his chest, “I have you who admires me all day and night, that’s enough I guess.”

“Ahh, yeah” he nods his head and I could see the amusing yet teasing smile curving the corners of his lips, “you must be busy admiring me the whole day it would be impossible for you to add up more. And provided the pictures you have in your phone is enough to tell you have applied for stalking job too."

“What?” my eyes widen like saucers, “what pictures?” why do I have to stutter?

“You take good pictures.” He is holding himself not to laugh at my face.

“Jungkook, I swear I will kill you.” I bring my hands to hit on his chest but he was fast enough to grab them.

“What, are you embarrassed?” he asks laughing.

“No I am blessed you fool.” I say in A sarcastic rone and struggle to free my hands from him, but even I know it’s useless. I am burning in red now and this demon is enjoying me in this state. Oh, I forgot to tell you Jungkook likes to embarrass me.

“Well, practically you are.” He mocks.

“Jungkook, you-” I cannot complete my sentence as he seals my mouth shut with a firm kiss. I think the first thing I am gonna do is change my password.

I am really not happy to be back in New York. Coming back here reminds me of my working days. Well, we need to celebrate New Year with the whole squad at least. Everyone decided to throw a giant party at Jimin’s big house for just one person, which will include my parents too. But currently, I need bed.

Jungkook keeps on complaining the whole journey from London to New York how much he hates me for keeping him up all night again, and all I did is to ignore him. Just like the last time, as soon as I stepped inside the Uber, I find myself knocked down. I wake up when Jungkook helps me get out of the car and asks the security people to take our bags to home. Reaching the bedroom, I smile widely feeling homey and slump on the bed like a giant whale.

The last day of the Year, Jungkook and I argued upon buying a new car. He wants to buy me a new SUV as a New Year’s gift and I end up telling him not to waste money. I have my car, he has his, so why to buy another one? In fact I was thinking of selling mine. The man keeps on sulking all day long like a baby, and I conflict between considering if he is really a stern strict boss or a patient of bipolar disorder.

Finally he decides to talk when the evening hits up and he asks me to select his outfit for tonight. “What do you want to wear?” I ask standing inside the closet in front of his cloth’s side.

“I don’t know something elegant and sexy.” Well he looks that almost in everything.

“Can you specify a bit more?”

“Taehyung said everyone agreed upon formals if that could help.” After looking around for a good amount of time, I pull out a silver turtleneck fluffy sweater with vertical black stripes on it, a pair of black jeans, and a black coat. The outside is chilling. Jungkook examines the choice of clothes I made and gives me thumbs up and a wide grin. “Baby, you’re the best.”

“Says the one who was sulking the whole day.” I snort and turn towards my side and search for my outfit. I hear him groan and huff.

“Why you made me recall it again?” He comments and comes to stand behind me. “You’re a brat.” With that said, he grabs my ass with both of his hands tightly making me squeal in response.

“Jungkook, what the hell?” I try to remove his hand from there and he then wraps them around my waist tightly making my back collide with his chest tightly.

“I know you will somehow agree to it love.” He kisses on my temple and leaves me alone in the closet all flustered and confused.

I should say the New Year’s party is going smooth without any problems. By the problems I mean, no one is behaving weirdly like rest of the parties. The crowd is just… crowd as always. I can practically count on the number of office employs here and also some people who are strangers to me. The night is quite colder than usual, but it doesn’t matters since alcohol does pretty good at the nights like this.

Jungkook introduces me with few of his unknown acquaintances and all I do is to flash them my broad smile. I come to a point that my cheeks hurts to stretch anymore smiles. I don’t like parties like this. My mind is only at the countdown party happening in Time’s Square. I begged these people to take me there instead of throwing a boring house party filled with office people and few humans who are aliens to me; but no one listened to me. Namjoon said they need to throw this party to have better relations with the employees and some big people. At least, I could’ve gone there with Amy, Josh and Antony, but Jungkook said he don’t want me to get out of his sight.

And now, for god’s sake he left me with my parents to talk to few old men and women. I don’t know where he might have gone. I keep sulking and pouting until my eyes land on his figure standing outside in the cold with a glass of wine and a bud of cigarette in each of the hands respectively. There are people in the outside deck too, but he stands alone at the far end of the deck where no one is there scrolling through his phone.

Jungkook has been acting strange lately, like literally strange. I don’t know if something happened with him back in London or there might have been any unpleasant conversation between him and Safaa, either ways, I am worried sick. I didn’t get the time to ask him about the sudden behavioural change in him that happened in London that day but I guess I will ask him soon. After all he promised me to talk about it when we are in New York.

I excuse myself from the boring company and make my way towards where Jungkook is. As soon as he see me coming, he smiles brightly and shoves the phone inside his pocket. Why he has to greet me with a bright grin? I sometimes fear if he will surpass the sunny grin of Hoseok.

“I’m sorry I left you there.” He says as soon as I stand in front of him. “I needed this.” he shows me the burning cigarette in between his fingers. I nod my hand and reach out for the feather light stick. Taking a single drag myself, I throw it on the ground and crush it with my shoes exhaling the grey smoke out.

“Don’t smoke too much.” I say looking up at him. He has an amused look on his face. He says nothing but grins at my comment. “By the way, I never complimented,” he tilts his head to a side and licks his lips, “your hair looks great now.” I ruffle his fringes and bangs coloured with blonde highlights.

“Thank you.” He says. We stand there and talk idly about random stuffs and make comments on people dressed inappropriately or with funny faces like teenagers we are. We laugh and snicker on simple and silly jokes like living in our own personal little space and no one bothers to disturb or invade our little space we created.

Meanwhile, I think about the resolution I will make. Every year I make more than just one resolutions so that I could at least accomplish any one of them, but in reality, I never accomplish any of them. I guess almost every human being is like that. Resolutions are nothing but a waste of our willpower and at the end we do nothing and face disappointment in ourselves. We’re meant to love ourselves right? Just imagine, instead of making resolutions, why don’t we make promises to ourselves, a kind of promise which we could never fail to accomplish? Resolutions are goals but promises are to be kept no matter what.

So… here it goes my promise. I promise to stay strong for the next year no matter what. Even if I have to choose between life and being strong and fight for myself and people around me, I will choose to stay strong. I look at these people around me; the one who made me fell in love with me, and those who forced me to see the world in a different way. They made me strong; these seven guys are nothing but my heroes. They’re not bad, these people are incredible and I don’t think if it is too much of a big deal to stay strong for these men after all the things they have done for me.

Soon, the countdown takes place and we welcome the New Year with love and cherishing promise to have better lives ahead. The whole sky gets covered by beautiful and blinding fireworks. Everyone takes pictures and so do I. I hope I could make the upcoming year a beautiful one.

I know this chapter is late for the New Year but still 😅😅😅

And people... Have you heard something as beautiful as this???

Hope you like it and sorry for being a dick and doing a too late update!! Love me guys... 💜💜💜💜💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.9K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
12.8K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
33.4K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
47K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...