CRAVE (The Escort)

By BTSff4U

Achievements: #4 in Escort "So...hypothetically speaking; what would you do if you found out your neighbor w... More

Quick Author's Note/Characters info
CRAVE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 4

800 41 2
By BTSff4U

Taehyung's point of view

On our way to see Jin, I began to think about how my life came to play like this. As much as I am thankful; these past few months has made me feel some form of regret.

I've suddenly felt trapped in a non-existent contract I didn't sign. However looking back on it now; I had no choice. I had already agreed to it. I had to agree to something that would cover my dark past.

Gazing out the car window as Jungkook drove us both to the office, the vehicle came to a halt and I watched pedestrians as they leisurely walk by going about their business. I began to wonder if there could ever be a point of time in my life where I could officially be my true self.

"You're quiet. What's on your mind?" Jungkook asks and I lean back into my seat.

Of course I couldn't tell him the truth. I already knew what he was going to say.

"...Japchae." I muttered.

"J-Japchae?" he chuckles and I slowly turn to look at him. "You want Japchae?"

"Mmm, it's been awhile since we had any. What do you say? Let's get some after we meet Jin."

Looking my way he nods and turns back to the traffic ahead as the light turns green

"Okay, let's do it!" Jungkook spoke putting on his turn signal. "I could use a drink too. I'll buy. How about it?"

"Ah, that sounds good as well." I responded with a smile.

Truthfully Japchae was the furthest thing from my mind. And Jungkook..., well he already knew that. They say a drunk man tells no tales. No wonder he offered to buy me alcohol.

************

Arriving at our destination; we both hopped in the company elevator to see our so called 'manager' and I was less than eager to meet with him.

Kim Seokjin or as many would call him, Jin; was quite successful. At only 27 years old; he was very distinguished for his age. Owning two restaurants and a café that was quite popular in the Itaewon district; he was labeled in Korea's top 10 successful men under the age of 30.

His businesses brought in a lot of renowned clients; some of which which I am all too familiar with while working with him. Clients who've' invested in his company and Jin who invest in their corporations as well.

However, there was one restaurant in particular which attracted a lot of customers. It was actually the main spot Jungkook, Jimin and I worked.

Above the restaurant stood a large sky deck that looked over the city of Seoul; it was by far one of the hottest places In Itaewon and without a doubt one of the most difficult one's to get into. They call it The WaVe.

A certain amount of money would be charged to whoever was interested. Not only that; but you would have to apply to become a member first. There was also a waiting list. And If everything checks out; you're officially in. This was the only way Jin was sure things would run smoothly and the caliber of persons who were interested stayed at high rankings.

The very first time I ever laid eyes on that place was the second encounter I had with Jin after the incident. The day we made a deal. The day he reassured me I would be taken fully cared of and be paid quite well.

I remember his words exactly

"Let's not speak of what happened the other day. It's all taken care of. They won't come for you. You owe no explanation if anyone comes to you. Were even now. However I see something great in you. You have the potential to make your own finical empire. How would you like to make some money working with me? All you have to do is come in smile and everything will work on it's own."

I had to admit, it sounded like a win win when he explained it to me. I was all up for it. Easy money you say? Why not? And you know what? It was easy, very easy.

Well... easy up until a year ago when I saw Hyo-seung once again. She went abroad to study and started her own fashion business and returned to Korea leaving me now in a very difficult position.

I always admired Hyo-seong when we were younger but never did I imagine things would grow this intense between the both of us. She was married for one and two she was also my childhood friend's sister. Who's sister you might ask? Well...Jin's.

If Jin ever found out...I might as well flee the country at that. Even if there was a way to convince him, all bets were off. For Hyo-seong's husband was one of Jin's biggest investors and a family friend.

I was in too deep. I was so far in that I was blinded to see the outcome of it all. How dangerous this actually is. But I wanted to risk it all...just for Hyo-seong.

Hitting our floor Jungkook and I exited the lift and headed straight to Jin's office. My jaw clenched as the tension is my body flooded my nerves.

My fling with Hyo-seong has been prolonged for a full year. Could he know something?

No...of course not. Jin wouldn't even have me set foot in this building in the first place.

The hallway was quiet; only a soft melody of slow jazz played through the lounge speakers as we entered into the main room.

Greeted by his secretary, Jungkook and I both bowed as she led us into Jin's head office.

The four walls in which he did distinctive business looked like any other regular company office. A wide window over-looking the district of Itaewon, photos hung of his latest travels, certificates and awards gained from his company and few rare sculptures he received as gifts from his corporate friends.

With a simple wave, Jin greeted us both after finishing up a call with one of his clients.

"Sorry were a bit late. You wanted to meet with us?" Jungkook says sliding on the couch by the door entrance.

"You're actually right on time!" Jin expressed sitting on the edge of his desk. "And Tae, you're here! I was beginning to think you were avoiding me. You haven't been in for 3 weeks. What happened?" he asks with a smile. A smile I knew all too well.

"I'm sorry Jin. To be honest, I was a little under the weather these past few days. Plus I had to help out a home with a few things. You know how it is.Since my dad was away for his business trip. But, don't worry. I'm back now and ready for work."

"You should have told me you were ill Tae. I would have made sure you got proper medicine and care. And right...your father has been away for almost a month; correct? But anyways; water underneath the bridge. What truly matters is that you're here now and we have big clients coming in. Plus great news; they requested you both."

"Us? What about Jimin?" Jungkook asks.

"I already set him up on another special request. One of his regulars will be in town for the weekend so he's fully occupied until then." Jin replies. "I just need you two. Be here Saturday morning bright and early. I already made arrangements with your stylist and the vehicle rentals"

"Alright." I nod.

"Also..." Jin reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out two envelopes. "Here is your payment in advance and the information about the two lovely ladies you will be accompanying Saturday."

"Whoa, this is more than usual. You're giving this to us in advance?" Jungkook queries and I look at Jin.

"Why not? You've both earned it. Plus I can count on you both when I need you; isn't that right, Tae?" Jin says as he smiles at me and I tense.

"That's right." I replied smiling as well.

"Excellent." He says with a clap of his hands. "Then that's about it. You guys can go. I'll message you if anything else arises." Jin says moving away from his desk to walk us out.

Rising from our seats; I could sense that he was staring at me from behind and I turn to face him.

"Can we talk?" I ask and Jin simply looks me in the eyes.

Seeing the situation, Jungkook exits the room giving Jin and I privacy to speak.

"Jin..." the door shuts as I call his name.

"Is there something wrong Tae?" he asks.

"Again, I'm sorry that I didn't come in. Things got a big hectic at home and you know today is..." I trail off looking away.

Hearing him chuckle at my words under his breath I turn back my attention to see his facial expression and I was suddenly able to relax.

For as long as I've known Jin I could always read his facial expression well enough. Though it seemed he was upset, he really wasn't. I guess my secrets were leaving me a bit paranoid.

Pulling me under his arm, he brings me towards him and ruffles my hair.

"You should have called me!" he exclaimed. "As much as you think I don't care I was worried about you. I decided to leave it alone due to you working so hard this past year. Plus...today is the day right? With what happened last year to your brother? I knew you would be out of it."

"Yeah..." I say with a nod. "I knew how important it was to meet you so I had to come."

"So your mother is with him?"

"No. My neighbor is. She goes to my school as well. I'm just a little of edge today. Sorry about that."

"It's my fault. I should have protected your family better. Who knew that woman would go to that extent."

"It's not your fault Jin. I was careless. You've always had my back. And I appreciate it." I say to him as he rest his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course, what are friends for? And just to let you know, I had clients that were disappointed that you didn't show up for the past couple weeks. But don't worry, they always come back. Our female clients sincerely adore you. You always respect them and treat them so well. You really are a brand of your own now. You probably won't need me to back you up anymore. Isn't that right...V?"

V..., the name I went by at this company. The name that separated me from the person who I thought I truly was.

"...I know you care Jin." I lightly chuckle. "I'll be here on Saturday for sure. I promise."

With a smile and a nod Jin opens his door to escort me out. But before I could take another step; he stops and informs me of one last thing.

"By the way...I added a little something extra in your envelope. The client you have on Saturday; I hear her favorite color is blue and asked for a special request. Say goodbye to those silver locks. I made an appointment for you with my hairstylist this Friday afternoon. You know what to do." He says patting me on the shoulder then leads me out the door.

Staring at Jin as my lips formed into a thin line I nodded; knowing all too well I had to dye my hair again.

________

I stood out in the hallway with my head hung from mental exhaustion. In the end I was unable to tell Jin my true intention or why I was MIA for the past three weeks.

Walking past posters that were hung on the corridor walls, I saw the photo of myself which had my alias name at the side. One of the top three escorts in the business and somehow I still felt lost.

Why was I really here? A question I asked myself way too many times.

Did I make an illegal deal by casting my soul into this situation? Because truthfully, it sure felt so.

When Jin first made me this offer I found it a little unusual and out of my comfort zone. But the truth is... if I had said no, I would probably be in Jail by now.

I soon shook every negative thought from my head as I heard footsteps approaching and when I turn around I was face to face with Jungkook who had already seemed to made contact with his client.

"Not bad..." He spoke viewing her picture. "Ssst, wasn't expecting her to send these licentious photos."

"Well you wasted no time." I say, watching him as he grins with delight.

"I was curious and bored since you left me to talk with Jin. Anyway, you ready?" he asks and I turn to face the wall again.

"Kook, what image do you get when you see yourself up there?" I questioned him as he looks at his own poster.

"Hmm, I don't know. Myself? What am I supposed to see?"

"I was hoping you would tell me." I say walking towards the elevator.

"Tae, if you honestly don't want to do this anymore; you can say so. Jin isn't forcing you. Wait...he's not forcing you; is he?"

"...No. But I feel like I owe him a lot. But I'm doing this on my own."

"Is that so? Well...who would give up a life like this? I mean...you get paid just to keep a woman company. We don't even have to bed them if we don't want to. They buy us nice stuff, take us on trips and even send us cash outside the business. What could be so bad?" Jungkook says and I think quietly.

"I don't know; maybe some kind of real connection? Regardless of how much money is spent, by the end of the night I always feel drained."

"...This only happened since you started seeing you know who way too often." He whispers. "Either you let her go Tae or this whole fling of yours having will cost all of us. She's married for Christ sake; and to Jin's biggest business partner. Don't be reckless. Let Hyo-seong go." He states then enters the elevator.

Let Hyoseong go? I chuckle. "It's going to take a miracle for me to officially let her go."

End of Taehyungs Point of View

______________________________________________

"The stalker, she's back. She stole Yeontan!" Jae says and I stood there in shock.

My thoughts ran wild and my very first instinct was to run!

Back where we left off

I could see Jae's hands shaking; he's definitely scared. What's also bad about this situation is; I was slightly afraid too. I have never been in circumstances like this, but the best thing I can do is try to keep as calm as possible for Jaehyung.

"Jae, I need you to calm down and look at me. We need to get you inside my apartment and I'll come back to look for Yeontan, okay?" I said and grabbed a hold of his hand. "I'm sure he's around here somewhere. He's probably just hiding."

"Are you sure?" he asks with shaky breaths. "I'm really scared."

"I know, but I'm here with you. I won't let anything harm you. But right now we need to quickly get to my place. Can you run for me Jae?" I ask and he nods. "Okay. Let's go."

Swinging my bag over my shoulder as I grip his hand tightly; we both ran quickly out of the Kim's apartment and ran down the hall to mine.

Arriving at my door I began rummaging through my bag to find the key and began to slightly panic as Jae clings to the hem of my jacket.

Why was he so scared? I've never seen anything like this before. This worries me.

Finally finding the key I opened the door and pulled Jae into the apartment with me. Grabbing the key from the door knob I rush in to close it but not before I heard a faint noise coming from the opposite end of the hall.

"Wait a second, do you hear that?" I said and Jae listens closely.

"H-hear what?" he asks and I rest my index finger on my lips.

The sound of small pattering steps began to come closer and I peeked out the door.

"Stay here." I voiced and Jae holds unto my hand begging me not to leave him alone. "It'll be okay Jae. I'm just going to check on that sound; alright?"

He nods feeling extremely uneasy and I reassured him it will be okay.

"Y/N, please be careful."

"I will. I promise. I'll come right back to you. Okay?"

Closing my apartment door behind me I made my way to the corner of the hall. The pitter patter steps I heard before stops and I come to see a little ball of fur curled up to the side of the wall.

"Yeontan?" I call and the ball of fur turns to reveal a furry face I adored so much. "Yeontan! Come here boy!" I cheered as he runs towards me then topples over.

Seeing this I quickly pick him up and held him in my arms.

"AH geez, you had Jae so worried. Where did you run off too?" I queried, carefully examining his condition and I realized he was quite alright. The only thing was...he was shivering in my hold.

"Y/N?" I hear Jae call out my name and I turn to reveal Yeontan. "Yeontan!!" he shouts and runs towards me.

"He's okay Jae. He just seems a little shaken up. Are you sure your mother locked the door when she left?"

"She normally does. I wonder if she forgot this time."

"Well, I see no sign of a stalker or anything like that. Also, Yeontan is safe. So we really had nothing to worry about. I'm sorry if I scared you running out like that."

"No, it's fine. I would have done the same thing too." He says reaching for the small pup.

Resting my hand on Yeontan's head as Jae holds him, I smile.

"You must think this girl is a scaredy-cat huh?" I chuckle.

Shaking his head he looks up at me and beams.

"Not at all, I think you're really brave. You were worried about me and you went out to look for Yeontan when I couldn't. I was the scaredy-cat."

"I was more considered about your safety Jae. You gave me the strength to head out here and see what was going on. So don't doubt yourself okay? You're braver than you think."

"Thank's Y/N." He answers with a smile.

"Let's get you back home okay." I say patting his head.

"Okay...but...Y/N; can I...uhm..can't I stay with you until Tae gets home?"

Looking at his small cute face there was no way I could have said no. Like Yeontan he too was a bit shaken up by what just happened. But I was really curious to know why. He did mention a stalker but...where is this all coming from?

"Of course you can stay at my place. But let me call your brother first. I need to let him know in case he comes back and doesn't see us at your apartment, alright?"

"Okay!" He answers in the cutest voice ever.

Pulling out my cell I look for Tae's number. It was rather easy to find since he was the last person to ring my phone but unfortunately, the call goes straight to voice mail.

I try once more but the same thing happens

"Great. His phone's off." I say in utter disappointment.

Well... he did say to call only if there is an emergency. If that's the case then I'll just text him.

Hopefully he see's it before he gets home.

Hey, something happened here. Yeontan disa|

Looking down at my cell as I read the text, I realized I didn't want Tae in panic of what just took place.

Making the message short and to the point, I texted Taehyung to come home as soon as he could and we'd be at my place.

Taking a deep breath I turn and gave Jae a smile.

"How about we get some food?" I asks and he fully applied by nodding eagerly.

"Y/N, could we get some ice-cream too? There is this really awesome place not far from the building that sells the best ice-cream! Can we go? Pretty please?"

"I don't know Jae. I would have to ask Taehyung first. He said to stay here until he got back."

"But you said his phone was off. Plus...ice-cream would make me feel a whole lot better." He pouts and my heart melts.

This ten year old knows how to play the game.

"Ugh...you must kill at getting anything you want with that face huh?" I said pinching his cheeks. "Okay, as long as it'll make you feel better. Let's get some quickly and come back home alright? I really don't want your brother to worry too much."

"Yes! Okay!" he says happily.

Throwing my arms over his shoulder we headed out quickly to grab a sweet treat for Jae.

***********

_____________________________

Taehyungs point of view

"Ah man..., that was good. It's been awhile since we've gotten to eat out like this huh?"

"True, I really miss going out with you guys." I said as Jungkook grabbed the bill. "Hey, it's okay. I'll pay."

"Nah, dinner is on me today." He says looking over the tab. "Consider it a gift since you've been craving it for a while."

"Wow..., it's too bad Jimin isn't here to get a free meal out of you too." I chuckled.

"Hardy har har. Anyway, I did invite Jimin. I called him earlier when you were speaking with Jin, but he said he had to go see his parents. It was something about his childhood friend coming back to Korea and how they are now attending our University? I don't know... but he seemed pretty excited to let his them know."

"Really? Did he mention if it was a guy or girl?"

"Nope. Just that he thrilled to see them again."

"Hmm, I wonder who that could be. The campus is huge but if it's Jimin's friend I'm sure we'll meet him soon." I say taking the last swing of my beer.

"So you assume it's a guy?" Jungkook smirks. "I mean it could be a girl; maybe a pretty one? Reasons as to why he could be excited."

"Care to make a bet? ₩ 200,000?"

"Oh Tae~, you're on!" he grins as we shook hands.

Sitting back down I pull out my cell to call Jimin to confirm the winnings to our bet but I suddenly realized my phone's been off this whole time.

"SHIT!" I shouted which drew attention from the other customers.

"Hey, what's up with the outburst?" Jungkook asks.

"My phone, it was off. I need to get home!" I say in panic, turning on my cell.

"Calm down. I'm sure their fine. Did Y/N call?"

"Hang on...she called twice, and...she left a text message."

"Well, what does it say?"

'Hey, call me as soon as you get this message. Jae and I are at my place until you get back. The reason for this is something I'd rather say to you in person. Just hurry and get back. Your brother needs you.'

"Fuck." I uttered and quickly grabbed my jacket as I tried to call Y/N back. But her phone kept ringing without an answer. "Shit!" I say in frustration, slamming my hand on the table.

"Calm down Tae."

"Jungkook...you know what happened last year. It's around this very same time. I have to make sure he's safe."

"I know. But nothing good will come out of it if you behave recklessly. I'll drive us there, so let's go!"

Quickly grabbing our belongings, Jungkook and I headed out in a rush.

Even though it's only been a year since it happened, I know that person is still out there waiting for their next chance to strike again.

______________

I was nervous. I kept thinking of the worse and I couldn't shake the thoughts of what happened back then out of my head.

The stop lights seemed endless regardless of us now being only two blocks away from my street. Taking a glimpse at my phone to see the time I suddenly caught a familiar image from my peripheral view.

"Stop the car!!" I shouted and the vehicle comes to a complete halt.

"Yo! What gives?!" Jungkook expresses as cars behind us honk their horns, drivers furiously shouting at us for the reckless driving. "Yeah Yeah! Go around it!!" Jungkook yells throwing his arm in the air.

"I see them." My hands move to reach for the seat belt.

"Dude, who the hell do you see? We almost caused a collision from that sudden outburst.

Without answering Jungkook I excited the car jaunting towards Y/N and Jae.

"YAH!" I shouted angrily causing Y/N to flinch.

"Tae! Your back!" Jae beams with delight. But I couldn't address him at this point. I was furious. Not only was Jae here but Yeontan too.

"I gave you strict instructions. Was it that hard to follow?! Why are you all out here?!"

"Excuse me? You need calm down." Y/N retorts holding her hand out.

By the shift in her body I could sense she was taken aback by my demeanor.

"Taehyung..., I was the one that wanted to come here. Don't be mad at her!"

"Stay out of this Jae!" I snapped looking back at him and Jae quickly cuddles beside her.

"Hey, don't talk to him like that!" Y/N stepped in between Jae and I.

"You have no right to tell me how to speak to my brother. And you're the next one. I simply asked you to do one thing and that was to watch him until I got back. Then you message me and tell me you were at your place. Now you're out here?"

"Look, Jae was in di-

"Do you know how worried I was because of your text and missed calls?" I cut her off midsentence. "I even tried to calling you back and you didn't even have the decency to answer. Is this some kind of a game to you?! You're really careless; you know that? I should have never left him you. This was clearly a mistake."

Her eyes shut, irritated as she gritted her teeth. The next thing I saw was the sight of a soft served cream being slapped in my face.

"How about you chill the fuck out!" Y/N shouted as she shakes the excess cream off her hand. "Even so, whatever may be the case; I am no child. Don't you dare ever speak to me like that again."

At that point I was in shocked, unable to utter a single word.

"Kim Taehyung. You are by far the worst person I have ever met. Don't you ever dare speak to me again." She says walking towards Jae. "I'm sorry Jae. I'll get you another ice-cream another day. I'll ask your mother instead next time."

She then looks at me and turns away in disgust walking back to the apartment complex.

I knew Y/N was daring from the get go, but at this point in my life I had no idea how important she would have become to me and how it would have affected my life so much.

End of Taehyungs Point of View

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.3K 112
Unsatisfied with your life was an understatement. Being under the thumb of your father can have that effect. He wanted someone capable of running the...
10.1K 418 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
292K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
688 64 21
With racing heartbeats I gulped down my saliva feeling hot, "Mr. Kim". My voice coalesced unable to speak my heart to him the world came dark trying...