Trouble © J.JK 🔞

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss

13.3K 442 88
By aqsaedwards

People say nights are beautiful. Bullshit! Mark my words nights are complete bullshit. When you have a fucking long day with so much of trouble, then a hard core sex in the nights for almost two to three hours plus three fingers depth whisky and you won’t get sleep, that’s totally a living hell. Gosh! I am exhausted, so much exhausted that my muscles won’t even flex. My eyes lifelessly stare at the T.V. God knows what the hell is going on in that shit; I just stare blankly at it. My whole body is sore because of last night.

Last night…

Jungkook blind folded me. So much of suspense I swear I could die anytime. My one sense has been closed and with every single sound erupting in this quite room, my body would stiffen and alert. Jungkook is somewhere in this room but I don’t know where. He blindfolded me and went somewhere, but I could feel his presence close to me. He is being extra quite.

The bed dips making me jump. I hear him chuckle in amusement causing me to frown. I lie on the bed with extreme stiffness and I don’t know what to do.

“Jungkook,” I whisper, “where ar-”

“Shhh…” his finger shuts my mouth close. “Stay quiet.” He whispers back, he is close, extremely close, I can feel his warmth from my sides. His breath falls over my ears. “Be a good girl.” He whispers again.

“Yes.” I assure him.

“Aww, my baby I know you will.” His lips press a kiss on my temple. The beating of my heart is quickened and I can bet he could hear it too. I gasp and shiver when something cold drops on my neck; cold and wet, so cold. Ice! It’s an ice. “Stay still.” He whispers so softly making me shiver once again. He chuckles again getting such a response from me. The ice is in between his fingers that draw circles gently on my neck, right above the thickest nerve. I gulp down my throat and feel the cold and wet piece trailing down. I gasp again. “Stay. Quiet.” His words come out of gritted teeth. I concentrate on staying quiet and still. “The ice melts quickly than I thought provided how cold the temperature is around us.” He comments and passes the ice in between my heaving breasts. “Seems like you’re hot as hell.” He whispers right on my ear making me weak on my knees.

“Ahh.” I gasp again as the cold object touches my nipple.

“You know I don’t like repeating.” I focus on staying still and quiet. Oh my, this is so difficult when he is drawing circles on my extremely hardened buds. My mouth is open which allows my shallow and deep breath to pass as I continue panting. My sweating palms are clutching the bed sheet tightly and even though I cannot see anything, my eyes are tightly shut. “Good girl.” The praise falls right on the skin below my ear as he drags his lips along the wet trails while he is continuing to trail the melting ice further down my body. I am not allowed to make a noise, not allowed to move my body and also not to use my hands at any cost. This is driving me crazy. “So perfect.”

I suppress a gasp as he dips the ice in my belly button and hold my breath to stay still. His lips work wonder on my skin and the ice is just ice which is making me feel hot. I am praying for that thing to melt sooner. The ice is closer to my mound and his lips on my nipple. As soon as the ice reaches my clit, I feel nothing but his cold fingers touching it.

“Oh, it melted!” Jungkook exclaims after treating my breasts rightfully and starts to massage my clit with his extremely cold fingers. I gasp and wiggle beneath him forgetting all the restrictions I was put upon and drown in the beautiful feeling. “Oh baby, you’re so tempting when you become impatient.”

“Please Daddy.” I whine feeling him rubbing on my sensitive nerve bundle receiving the best of reactions from me.

“Quiet I said.” I can sense the smirk in his voice. I feel him spreading my legs apart and him going down. Soon enough, he is nestled in between my legs and his fingers are now replaced with his magical tongue. I moan out loud savouring the feeling for ever the eternity. The way his wet and smooth tongue licks all the way from my opening till the clit is beyond heavenly. “Oh, so wet.” He breathes over my nerve bundle causing me to shiver. “So delicious.” Even though it sounds disgusting, but this is the best thing that could ever happen to me and I love it whenever this happens to me.

I am no more further in control of my body; my back arcs and my hands go gown to tangle the fingers in between the fluffy locks of his hair. He groans feeling the tight tug on his hair that provokes something inside me, something exciting. His large hands are spreading my legs apart precisely and I continue to moan out of pure pleasure. Before meeting Jungkook, I never knew sex could be this mesmerising and this amazing. God, this is beyond imagination. His tongue keeps on flicking until the knot from before forms clenching the insides of my stomach and abdomen. The volume of the sound I am making rings in my own ears and the sound Jungkook is creating is drilling holes in my head. I don’t get the time to realise what is actually happening to me, I come all undone with a shrill and loud scream erupting from my chest. My body jolts forward as I let everything go bucking my hips up and down in rhythm while Jungkook is sucking me clean.

“You never disappoint me my love.” His deep and low growl is like an electric impulse to my body stimulating my nerves instantly. I pant uncontrollably trying to catch hold of myself. His body rises up. I keep my fingers tangled in his hair to feel him where he is going. Since he isn’t complaining I guess its fine. How badly I want this blindfold to go away. My thoughts stop midway as his moist lips crash on mine. Feeling all relaxed and normal I kiss him back tasting my own arousal. To my greatest surprise he is naked. His bare body is rubbing against mine making me even more delighted. And that made me realise that I have a long night waiting for me.

“Urgh…” I knew it must have been a long night, but I didn’t know the length was this long. I took two ibuprofens in the night so that my headache would die down, but now it’s five in the morning and the head is throbbing like hammer crashing my head. God save me. I don’t know why this channel is showing the series from three years back and why I am watching a Kdrama? I know Jungkook is Korean but I think I shouldn’t watch this series but also I cannot change the channel too because Lee Minho looks so damn good. I watched this series of Legends of The Blue Sea back when it was streaming fresh, but here I am watching it again. He is my favourite Korean actor. I am tearing up because of the headache and by now I know I am having two big earth size dark circles.

I huff out and watch the TV like a lifeless soul. The couch seems very uncomfortable now. I have even decreased the volume of the TV so that Jungkook won’t wake up. At least someone is having a goodnight sleep. I am glad that today is Saturday otherwise I would’ve been like a zombie while working.

My stomach growls for the fifth time throughout my sleepless night and I grab the bag of chips. Filling my mouth with cheese grills, I lean back on the couch and admire Lee Minho and Jun Jihyun. Their situation is also same as mine, supernatural world colliding with human world. So much fucked up everything is. I’m still having a hard time believing everything.

Time passes by and my interest from the TV too. Now, I am thinking, of everything, about every possible thing.

“Y/n?” sounds of footstep echoes as Jungkook reaches the living room. I let out an exhausted hum since I am having no further energy to voice out anything. “You’re up already?” A yawn follows his question. How lucky he is he got the goodnight sleep. I hum again and later let out a scoff. “That’s good, by the w- aaahh!” Jungkook takes a defence position as soon as he sees me sitting on the couch like a lifeless corpse. His eyes are open wide along with mouth, one leg slightly up from the ground and hands positioned in a fighting mode. I want to laugh at him right now but I am too exhausted to do that. “W-what happened to you? You scared me. You look as if you’ve been with a ghost or what.” he sigh a breath of relief and sit on the couch next to me.

“Insomnia kicked in.” I mumble shortly and he gives me a surprised look.

“You didn’t sleep the whole night?” I shake my head. “Even after we had sex?” I again shake my head. “Not for an hour or two?” I again shake my head. He frowns and shakes his own head in disbelief. “Yah, you should’ve told me idiot.”

“Why? What you would’ve done?”

“Look me in the eye.” I do as I am told and stare at his dark magnificent orbs. “Since today’s weekend, sleep the whole day baby.” He stares back into mine and clutch my temples with both of his hands. Looking into his eyes, I feel like drowning like always. Even though his eyes are puffy because of morning time, but those dark eyes stand like the kings. Somehow, I start to feel dizzy. He has these kinds of abilities too? My eyes turn heavy. “Well, this is not any ability it is a part of neuroscience if you’re curious.”

“Oh.” I breathe out and concentrate of his fingers gently massaging my temples and here I get lost. My eyes shut shown and my body loses its strength and I fall forward on Jungkook’s bare chest.

“Sleep well my love.”

That was tough to get permission from Dad to let Gracie have a sleepover at mine and instead I brought her to Jin’s as per Jimin and Taehyung’s request. And since we have a kid with us, Jin restricted on having drinks which is a good thing. As expected, they all are friendly with her too. Rest of the night all we did was to play multiple video games like overwatch, call of duty, GTA and so on. The last round of battle lasts up between Taehyung and Gracie almost about five in the morning and I being the only mother of her in the house, I scold her go to bed and eventually everyone else follows the suit.

I guess the only person in this giant house is me who didn’t sleep again, insomnia is kind of hitting hard these days I guess. I stand in front of the glass wall and watch the afternoon taking peak. Everyone slept throughput the morning and they still are. I guess this is because I slept the whole daylight yesterday. Thanks to Jungkook he helped me get some sleep yesterday.

The whole time I was up, I thought about everything again. I wonder if I will ever get a chance to live a normal life. I imagine Jungkook as my future and I wonder if he does too. What if his plans are different? I find myself thinking about the things which could be dangerous for my poor brain. It can’t be helped I am in too deep water now. It feels like a prison, a prison which I cannot escape because I don’t even know if I am there or not.

I guess if this angel and demon thing could be stopped, we could switch back to the normal life, but why this has to be so damn dramatic. Fucking four months more! Jimin says I will get a good handful of time to frame my relationship with Jungkook, but how can I when these all things like the Friday night at the bar keep on happening. I am scared of losing both mine and other’s life because of the stupid things. I am feeling lost, too lost. I have been warned by Jin earlier than I need to be extra cautious with Jungkook; his sin is something which can destroy every effort of mine. I need to save my love at any cost and that is the only way to save all the seven of them.

Startling me from my thoughts, Jungkook wraps his hands around me from behind. “Aren’t you thinking a lot these days?” His voice is sleepy. I let out a sigh and caress his hands with my fingers.

“Thinking is good for mental health.” I comment.

“Yeah unless it poisons your brain to make you mental.” I feel his lips on my shoulder. We stand there in silence for what seems like eternity, enjoying each other’s embrace. He smells like honey, a mild one just like always. He smells like that whenever he will not wear any artificial cologne. I named it as ‘the Jungkook scent’.

“How much do you love me Jungkook?” I ask leaning my head back to rest it on his chest. He hums considering my question and kisses the top of my head. Oh, how much I love this feeling.

“I love you a lot,” he speaks ever so calmly keeping his embrace firm and warm on me, “a lot means a lot. I don’t have any words or scale to measure how much I love you but I do. If loving you in your words means staying together until we become grey and old but still looking into each other’s eyes with adoration, respect and love, then that’s exactly a lot means.” I smile hearing the answer. I wasn’t expecting this kind of answer coming from him, but it actually exploded my heart with joy.

“Wow, I didn’t see that coming.” I breathe out.

“Neither did I.” he chuckles and replies. “I wasn’t expecting me to say that either, but it just came along. That’s what I actually think whenever the thought of loving you forever comes in my mind. I want to love you so much that you won’t be able to look at any other man except me.” His words come out with pure intentions and low to make them powerful to my heart. “I want to be your man forever, your man on whom you could trust completely on and whom you could have faith on. I want you to love me back with the same intensity because I have my trust and faith on you.” That’s it and the tears roll down. Oh I hate myself for it. How cliche it sounds! I wipe the tears away with the back of my hands and turn around. With my hands I cup his face softly and look into his eyes.

“I love you Jungkook, so much you cannot even imagine. Even the thought of losing you hurts my heart so much. I want to spend each and every second of life with you and yes, you have my trust and faith on you. But don’t you ever stop loving me.” I weep like a miserable poor thing. Jungkook smiles softly and wipe the tears away before kissing full on my lips.

Feeling too lazy to stand anymore, we cuddle on the bed for next complete hour. He said he is not hungry since he is feeling the pizza he had last night in his mouth till yet and I don’t bother myself to eat when everyone are sleeping. Jungkook and I keep on talking about random things, nothing I particular though. We smile, we laugh, we cry and we kiss. Nothing in this world could compare the feeling of staying in Jungkook’s embrace.

“What do you plan to do after everything is done?” I asked drawing circles on his cheek and tracing my finger over his birth scar. He looks up at the ceiling enjoying my feather light touches on his skin.

“I plan on going back to Korea,” well this gave me a literal heart attack. My fingers stop moving and Jungkook looks back at me, he wasn’t done with his sentence, “only if you want to come with me.” My eyes widen like saucers. He smiles softly at me when no words come out of my mouth.

“W-What do you- you mean?” I stutter like an imbecile.

“I mean, I want you to come to Korea with me and live with me. But if you don’t plan on leaving New York, I understand completely I will stay with you.” He explains.

“Oh my god, Jungkook, I would love to go to Korea with you.” I say out loud with excitement. This would be the biggest happiness I would ever receive from the man I love, to stay with him in his home.

“Oh would you?” he asks to get my confirmation once more. I am hundred and one per cent sure I want to live the rest of my life with him.

“Yeah.” I smile broadly and peck his lips.

“Fine, we will talk about it later when everything is done, okay?”

“Okay.”

Soon enough everyone wakes up and we dine for food as Jin calls in his restaurant’s dishes. We had lots of fun; so much fun that I am sure Gracie will call me to hang out with others next weekend too. She took lots of pictures with Taehyung to brag on in her school and upload in social media. She is even on seven skies since Taehyung follows her back in instagram. God, kids are kids.

I end up dropping her home along with Jungkook and Dad called us in to have dinner. I really have zero appetite since I had so much of food in the evening but he insisted us for having more food. Mostly, I am tired, I want to sleep.

We sit on the dining table once again as the maids serves foods on the table and without saying another word I dig in my plate. Jungkook and Dad keep on talking about few things here and there, Gracie brags about her time with me and my friends, and I ignore the whole world and just eat my food in complete silence. That’s a relief Dad likes him and I can feel my mother too and once for all, I want is to spend my days with him quietly and lovingly.

Who is even right in the head after watching this??? Stream and stream and just stream it!!

And also pre-order the album already... I did it too!!! I can't wait for it to arrive!!! 😍😍

And thanks for reading people!! Love you all!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
893K 56.5K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...
145K 7.6K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...