Stay - Stray Kids Han Jisung...

By xuxiaowen_

"Keeping you as a trainee is useless because you are basically our ace and have the skills to even debut as a... More

PROLOGUE
SKILL PROFILE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
CLEARING THINGS UP
140.
141.
142
143.
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
LAST SPOILER

82.

2.3K 75 26
By xuxiaowen_

"So we will be recording the MV for Lion in two days, the one for Adios in five days and the one for OOMM in a week?" Leah asked Mika as we all were gathered in our weekly meeting in the living room.

"Yes, and in 9 days we will record the one for PIRI and in eleven the one for HATE," Mika answered. "Then we move over to October and we will quickly record those for Ah Yeah, NO and Hot Pink. Then, the tour."

"Whose idea was it to record one video for every single song?" Leah asked looking tired.

"It was yours!" the rest of us exclaimed at the same time.

"And why didn't you stop me! That makes it your fault too!" she exclaimed.

"Well, if there is nothing else you want to talk about, let's call it a day!" Mika said standing up and checking her watch. "It's already one in the morning! Jeez, I thought it was earlier!"

"We finished rehearsing at half-past eleven. Did you expect it to be earlier for real?" Soojin asked her and laughed. "Come on, let's all go to sleep. We need to meet with the dancers tomorrow at nine to rehearse for the new songs and for the concerts!"

We all agreed to go to bed and each of us headed to their respective room. We had already showered and changed into our pyjamas, so it's not like we had anything to do but hop inside our beds and sleep.

As always, no matter how late it was, I picked up my phone and scrolled through my social media to check our account and all. I had just posted a picture that morning, so I decided to check the comments under that too.

I had decided to post it because the girls had pointed out how in six months I had just posted about four or five pictures, not taking into account the ones with the rest of them, and people were saying in the comments they wanted more.

I was very happy with all of the positive comments I was receiving. Sure, there were some bad ones here and there, but overall they were all very nice. What had shocked me was that some people had indeed found out that the jacket I was wearing in that picture was from Jisung, but they didn't know he actually was the one who took the picture. It was from a day we all went out together for Jisung and Felix's birthdays, but I hadn't posted it because I forgot about it.

"Wait, more than one and a half million likes?!" I said out loud. "What the hell?!"

Shocked, I quickly opened up our profile to check the number of followers we had since I never checked that.

"What the actual hell?! Since when do we have 8 million! Last time I checked we had 4.2 or something!" I exclaimed quietly.

I then quickly opened up the group chat we all had with the boys to see if anyone was awake to tell them the news.

Since I had already told them and the girls seemed to be already asleep, I was going to go to sleep too but, before I could, I received another text.

ººº

"Let's go through all of it once again. I want to check my position changes," Mika said as we rehearsed the dance for «OOMM».

"Sure. Let's do it one more time," Soojin said shrugging and stretched while yawning. "What time is it anyway?"

We all then checked the clock on the wall and saw it was 8 pm, which shocked us.

"Time flew by!" Leah commented.

"Wait, Alix, don't you need to leave in five?" Lin pointed out. "You said this morning something came up."

"Oh, yes!" I said remembering my date with Jisung. "If you don't mind, I will rehearse this one last time and call it a day."

"No problem. Let's do this quickly so you can go," Mika told me.

[[LIN]넌 너무 뻔해 Bad liar

선한 눈의 Trouble maker
변해 난 Ice criminal
아슬한 그 선을 넘지 마 Stupid

[SOOJIN]한 여름에 오아시스 같은 Beach
어둠 속에 Diamond 나야 빛이
숨길 수가 없어 가까이 다가와 더
Zoom Zoom
구름 위에 올라타 어화둥둥

[LEAH]No matter 난 꾸밈없는 그대로가 좋아
Together
달콤한 말들로 나를 가지려 하지 마
More better

[ALIX]느껴지니 Out of My Mind
네 초점이 Out of My Mind
더 끌리니 Out of My Mind
네 Fantasy Out of My Mind

[MIKA]Out of My Mind A-yo
Out of My Mind Oh A-yo
Out of My Mind

[LEAH]Up & Down 기분 오락가락해
네가 뭔데 날 또 오라가라해

[LIN]거기 까진 거야 너의 한계
선을 넘어봤자 내겐 안돼

[SOOJIN]이러쿵 저러쿵 말들이 많아 다 Lose my way
Let it burn Like a bomb
이뤄줘 Bibbidi bobbidi boo
Ain't nobody do it like me
점점 빠져들어 내게 Holic

[MIKA]No matter 난 꾸밈없는 그대로가 좋아
Together

[LEAH]달콤한 말들로 나를 가지려 하지 마
More better

[ALIX]느껴지니 Out of My Mind
네 초점이 Out of My Mind
더 끌리니 Out of My Mind
네 Fantasy Out of My Mind

[MIKA]Out of My Mind A-yo
Out of My Mind Oh A-yo
Out of My Mind

[LIN]불을 켜줘 우리 사랑이 불타오르게
(No limit No limit)

[SOOJIN]왜 이리 커져 내 심장이 터져버리게
(No limit No limit)

[LIN](Because U Because U) Ye e ye e yeah

[LEAH](Because U Because U) Ye e ye e yeah

[LIN](Because U Because U) 넌 나를 몰라 쉿

[ALIX]느껴지니 Out of My Mind
네 초점이 Out of My Mind
더 끌리니 Out of My Mind
네 Fantasy Out of My Mind

[MIKA]Out of My Mind A-yo
Out of My Mind Oh A-yo
Out of My Mind

MIKA: 32s
LEAH: 27s
ALIX: 32s
SOOJIN: 30s

LIN: 28s]

Out Of My Mind wasn't a difficult song in any aspect, but it still was one of my favourites within the whole album. Soojin and Lin were the ones who came up with the instrumental and I had to admit I was very jealous although in a good way. Soojin, Lin and I always competed playfully when creating songs and that made us try even harder and get even better songs.

"Why do I get goosebumps during your part, Alix?" Soojin said pretending to shiver. "God, it's going to be iconic!"

"I have to admit it won't be easy to do it live, though," I confessed. "It's whispering and therefore it needs even more breath control than normally. I don't want to sound like I'm dying!"

That made the girls burst out laughing but they also acknowledged it was true. The thing that people pointed out the most about our group was our breath control and our unfaltering live vocals and I didn't want that to change because of me. I would have to work very hard for that. We needed to deliver the best stages possible no matter if we were doing the title track or the B-sides.

"I will go now, girls. It's getting late," I told them as I picked up my bag. "I'll see you tonight at the dorms, okay? If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me."

"Don't worry. I hope whatever you have goes well!" Mika told me before I left.

Jisung had told me he would be waiting for me by the lockers, so I directly headed there hoping he hadn't been waiting for too long. When I arrived, he was already there looking at the floor with his hands on his pockets and leaning on the lockers.

As I was running, when he heard my steps he looked up and smiled brightly, waving his hand.

"Sorry for making you wait! We took longer than expected," I apologised.

"Don't worry about it. Do you want to change your clothes or anything? I can wait; I don't mind," he told me.

"You really don't mind?" I asked him just in case. "I can just go like this."

"I don't," he told me. "I'll wait for you here."

Thanking him, I quickly ran to the bathrooms in that corridor and went inside the nearest stall to quickly change my clothes.

Since he had told me we wouldn't be doing anything too special and we both had already had dinner with our respective groups, I just picked out the clothes I would normally wear as we would just be spending the evening together doing who-knows-what.

As soon as I finished changing, I went to the mirror and quickly tried to tidy up my hair and headed out to not keep Jisung waiting any longer.

"I'm ready!" I told him with a bright smile. "Sorry again."

"Shall we get going?" he asked me with a smile as he checked my outfit and I nodded.

We then both headed out and he insisted on picking up my bag no matter if I had told him a million times that it wasn't heavy at all and there was no need. Knowing better than to argue with him, though, I just let him pick it up in the end.

"Are we going too far away?" I asked him.

"By bus it's around an hour approximately, but I really wanted to take you there," he answered. "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all! We are celebrating your birthday, anyway, so we need to go wherever you want!" I told him.

As we were both out of the JYP building already and also wearing our disguise, Jisung then grabbed my hand tightly and we walked even closer. I was sure that if I wasn't wearing a mask my blush would be visible, but I couldn't care less at that moment.

I was determined to make that night memorable for Jisung; for both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 781 60
When you are recruited under JYPE for a soloist position, your neighbours are introduced to you as they go through their journey to debut, although y...
144K 4.2K 39
Could you love someone who cant even love herself? Edit years afterwards: Istg this book is cringe and the definition of a typical ff but I promise t...
18.2K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
80.7K 2.8K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...