Trouble © J.JK 🔞

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

42 Chocolate Mousse

15.1K 516 131
By aqsaedwards

“J-Jungkook, let’s get inside first.” I pant as Jungkook pin my body on the wall right next to the door of my house. I guess it’s my house tonight then. The lips that were nibbling on my earlobe detach. I cannot believe he literally made out with me throughout the ride in the elevator. It was surprising that it never halted for any floor. Jungkook stares at me with fire burning in his eyes while I pant heavily to catch my breath. He doesn’t say anything and just enter the passcode of my house. As soon as the door clicks open, he connects his lips with mine again and his hands grope my ass tightly. He walks ahead while I walk backwards careful to not to trip with my high heels.

As soon as we’re inside, he slams my back on the wall in the front hallway. I kick my shoes off while my hands fist on is hair and because I am bare feet now, Jungkook crouches his body down in an attempt to not stop kissing me. I groan as his hand apply further more pressure on my ass and his teeth tugs on my bottom lip making him suck on it.

“Baby,” Jungkook groans making the fine hairs on my body stand erect, “do you know how much I wanted to rip you off this dress?” his one hand reaches out to cup my neck. His thumb caresses the spot on my skin that has the thickest vein in any human body beneath. “How perfect you look in this golden dress, just like a goddess.” He presses his forehead over mine while his thumb is feeling the increased pumping of my veins. “My goddess.” He whispers ever so softly yet in a hoarse voice. With both of my hands I cup his face and tilt mine to join our lips once again. “Without you even knowing, you have tempted me a lot tonight."

“Fuck me Jungkook.” I whisper right on his lips feeling as horny as he is. His hot breath mingles with mine and his thumb still caresses my vein. If he wishes, he could just apply a firm pressure over it and snap the vein bleeding me to death, but he is being careful to apply feather like touches almost making the area tingle. He backs away to look at me and god his pupils are blown out. A smirk covers on his moist lips.

“Will you be a good girl to Daddy?” He asks in a most seductive way ever and I swear I felt the stirring sensation inside my abdomen at the sound of Daddy. I nod my head and he applies a firm pressure on my vein making my eyes wide. The pressure is not intense to actually break my vein, but enough to make me suffer. “Good girls speak whenever Daddy asks something.”

“I-I’ll be a good girl for you, Jungkook.” I breathe out. The heat on my body is beyond the boiling point. I am sure he can hear the loud thumping of my heart. Jungkook leans closer to kiss on my ear making me shudder.

“Good girls don’t take the name of Daddy.” Hearing him say such things in such a seductive way, I feel all the heat of my body going down to my core. I clench my thighs to feel the friction, but Jungkook is quick to notice it. “Don’t do that.” His voice suddenly becomes stern. “Will you do as I say?” He whispers right on my ear. I moan as his hand on my ass squeezes again.

“Yes.” I close my eyes inhaling his musky cologne.

“Yes what?” I swear I will come like this only of he won’t stop.

“Yes Daddy.” With all the strength in me, I voice it out. Even though it sounds stupid to call him that, but when I actually called him Daddy, I really felt something inside me twists and turns. (It actually feels good though, lol)

“Good,” satisfied with my obedience, he backs away, “now, take me to your room.” Oh wow, like the first time when he asked me to do that. I nod subtly and grab his hand with mine. He backs away more for me to have space so that I can walk further. I manage to take him inside my room without tripping or anything. I won’t deny that I am not excited; I am on the verge of squealing. The room is illuminated with just the side lamps of my bed; a dim lighting to make the situation even more dramatic. As soon as we reach at the foot of my bed, he tugs on my hand to make me halt and turn around. “Undress me.”

I chew my bottom lip without caring about the lipstick I am eating. I am really a coward to not to maintain any eye contact with him. It’s not my fault that he intimidate me with his eyes so much that it is too much for me to keep up. I gulp down a bit too loudly and reach out for his black silver lined blazer. Removing it completely and dropping it on the ground by the foot of the bed, I reach for the buttons of his dress shirt. The first three buttons were already open and I start to open the rest while sucking in the breath of air to calm my nerves. Almost after what felt like eternity, I remove his shirt too and drop it over the blazer.

My eyes roam all over his body which screams for me to kiss every inch of it. After taking in the whole sight and feeling my panties wet without even touching, my eyes flutter to look up at his black orbs which are already staring at my face. As soon as my gaze locks with his, he smirks arrogantly. I wonder how I am still alive.

“I know what you’re willing to. My body is all yours to play with, my baby.” Feeling all confident and mad with lust, I step forward and flatten my palms on his abs while leaning down and pressing my lips on his hard chest. His hard and smooth skin feels so good to kiss. I kiss all the way on his chest and collarbones gaining grunts and groans from him. My fingers caress his body ever so lightly while his hands grip either sides of my waist tightly. I let my lips circle on his nipple making him shudder. I swear that was the best reaction he could ever give to me. “Fuck!” he groans while I suck on it. It feels so god to do that and receiving such reactions are lighting fire in my veins. Releasing his nipple from my mouth, I crouch down and kiss the line between his abs and licking all the way to reach back on his chest. I look up and see him groan again while throwing his head back. I smile and take in his another nipple and feel his grip tightens on my waist.

“Enough!” Jungkook growls and yanks me up by my shoulders tightly to turn me around. He brushes my hair aside and unzips the dress slowly and agonizingly. As his hands travels down, it covers my entire body in tender shivers. As soon as he reaches the end of it, he slides his hands inside the dress to reach out on my front and grope my breasts covered in the laced bra. I moan and throw my head back to rest on his chest while he slips his palms beneath the tight elastic to touch my heated skin directly. This is the best way he could seduce me ever. I am enjoying every second of the moment so much. “You want Daddy to fuck you?” He asks right on my ear while pinching both of my nipples at the same time making me whimper.

“Yeah, I want Daddy to fuck me.” I breathe out.

“How do you want me to fuck you?” Jungkook is being careful to give each and every word proper emphasis in a most seductive way that it makes me feel dizzy.

“Hard.” His lips brush the skin on my exposed neck while his hot breath hits my skin. His large and warm hands are making me go crazy. My body is so hot that the cold rings on his fingers are turning warm.

“Do you want me to hit you?” How perfectly his hands are massaging my breasts.

“Yes Daddy, hit me.” Jungkook chuckles darkly hearing me while retrieving his hands back.

“Now that’s my good girl.” He precisely slides my dress off my shoulders and let it fall on the ground leaving me in my black laced lingerie. I step out from the pile of cloth and turn to face him. His eyes scan every inch of my body making me flustered. His hand reaches out for mine to pull me closer so that our bodies are pressed together. “I guess you liked it the last time I hit you?” Jungkook forces me to look up at him by placing his long and slender fingers below my chin.

“Yes.” A smile appears on his lips and leans down to kiss me on mine. I try to let my hand grab his hair, but just like always, he is fast enough to catch them. I mentally roll my eyes at him as he secures my hand tightly behind my back. My chest is tightly pressed with his while his bulge pokes the side of my hips. I feel lost as his tongue deliciously swirls around mine. While his tongue is devouring my mouth, I concentrate on rubbing my clothed core on his bulge. I moan feeling the friction sending me waves of electric impulse throughout my body. Jungkook pulls away from the kiss and grabs my arm tightly with his large hand. With one harsh push, I land on the bed while a yelp of surprise leaves my mouth.

“Aren’t you being too needy?” My heart is at the verge of bursting out of my body. I brush my hair strands back while trying to sit up, but to my surprise, Jungkook grips both of my ankles and yank my body towards him. I gasp while I watch Jungkook act so harshly, but deep down I love it. “How sexy you’re looking.” He breathes out while tugging his fingers on the waistband of my panties. He pulls it up making the cloth stretch like a thin band and pass in between my folds. “You’re so wet.” The wet fabric rubs my swollen clit making me gasp.

“I’m wet only for you, Daddy.” I whisper. Jungkook is actually pleased hearing it since he lets out a dark laughter making me shiver to my bones.

“I know my love. No one can make you wet other than me.” In a fast move, he removes my panties from my body easily since half of my body is hanging out of the bed and my feet are on the matted floor. Jungkook crouches down and spreads my legs apart for him to nestle himself between them. “And I dare you to let any other man touch you.” His fingertips slide up and down on the length of my inner thigh.

“What if I’ll let someone?” I ask him. “You’ll kill me?” His eyes snap up from my exposed dripping core to meet my gaze. A sinister smile appears on his lips.

“I will kill the man, definitely.” He nods his head to himself as if making a mental note. “But you, my love, I will hurt you.” He says this sentence while kissing my inner thigh to let his lips travel up near to my aching core. The heat is increasing with every second passing. “Real bad,” he breathes right above my clit. “And you know my ways to hurt you. I will hurt you every single day that you will beg me to kill you.” Well, that was not an ideal question for me to ask. His statement is so blunt that I don’t doubt if it is a joke. “But I know you love me too much to do that.”

“Jungkook, please,” I buck my hips up feeling needy as ever. My clit is throbbing like hell and all I want now is to feel his mouth on it. But my anticipation increases as I feel a sting on my left inner thigh along with a slap sound echoing the room. I scream feeling the sting burn.

“You’re not being a good girl.” He growls. I close my eyes shut and feeling needier than ever. “You cannot call me by my name.”

“I’m sorry.” I whisper. My hands clutch the linen bed sheets under me, and I feel another sting on the right thigh this time. I scream again. Even though that’s hurting, but the amount of waves of impulses it is sending to my core is enormous and mesmerising.

“Open your eyes and look at me.” I shoot my eyes open and see Jungkook smirking darkly while nuzzling his nose right next to my folds. “Baby, take your bra off.” He commands and I do as I am told. I support my body on my elbows and with my hands; I get rid of the tight laced cloth. Jungkook’s eyes are making me squirm. God, he is such a tease. His hot breath is blowing on my exposed clit while I watch him from between my breasts as they heave up and down.

“Please Daddy,” I plead to him. Finally, maybe he felt pity to see my state; he connects his mouth with my throbbing clit. My head falls back and look up at ceiling while Jungkook sucks on my clit. “Oh god,” I moan out while his tongue flicks on my clit.

“Look at me.” He growls on my clit before sucking on it again. I pop my head up and look down at him nestled in between my thighs and his tongue flicking out to connect my core. My hands clutch the fabric beneath me more tightly when I feel him pushing his fingers inside me.

“J-Jungkook,” I breathe out. His fingers pump in and out of me perfectly. He buries his long and slender fingers knuckle deep inside me making his fingers and rings cover with my wetness. His tongue swirls over my clit and digits find its fast pace while I arc my back felling all drenched in pleasure. I scream loudly when I feel his fingers brushes my g-spot. I roll my eyes back and feel my body jolts making Jungkook chuckle. His wet tongue flattens on my clit and lick all around it. I feel at heaven. The slurping sound of his fingers passing slickly between my wetness and his tongue licking on my clit is throwing me over the edge. How perfectly his digits stretch my walls. He lets them stroke my walls whilst thrusting perfectly. I am a moaning mess and I know Jungkook likes it since I am feeling him smirking on my clit.

“Be a good girl and come all over my fingers. I want to taste you.” I tremble with his words leaving his mouth. How sexy he sounds with hoarse voice. His mouth joins my clit again and I moan out for him to do more. My hips buck up with excitement and the knot of eternal bliss forms in my lower abdomen. As soon as he brushes his fingers against a swollen muscle kind of thing inside me which must be my g-spot, I come undone all around his fingers and mouth along with a series of moans leaving my mouth. “Right there love.” I buck my hips up again feeling the releasing affecting my body is experiencing in a best way possible. The hand that was gripping my thighs all the time reaches out for my abdomen to rub it soothingly whilst my body jerks with the release. Jungkook sucks the life out of me and slides his fingers out making me shudder. “Come on, open your mouth and taste how sweet you are.”

Jungkook stands up on his feet and I scan his visible hard bulge. My breathing is raged and I am not recovered yet from the orgasm I had. He smiles widely and leans down by supporting himself on my stomach and brings his fingers covered in my juices to my lips. I open my mouth and he slides them in. Last time when he did that, it was covered in both of our release, but this time, it is only me. And just like he said, I taste sweet. That’s maybe because the amount of chocolate mousse I had, and I read somewhere that the tastes of cum depends on the type of food we have. Jungkook stares into my eyes intently as I suck on his fingers clean.

“Do you know how sexy you are?” he slides is fingers out of my mouth and leans further down to let his lips skim my jawline. I inhale sharply the scent he is radiating; it is drugging my mind and my senses. “I love you and every inch of you.” Jungkook cups my cheek with his big hands and kisses on my jawline. “You smell so good.” He says while sniffing on my neck. I moan out as he kisses my neck, right above that vein with which he was playing before. My breathing gets uneven once again when his hand travels down to cup my breast. “Y/n, I love you.” He whispers on my skin right above the collarbone. I gasp when his teeth digs on that spot while he is letting his lips create suction.

“I love you too, Jungkook.” I reciprocate my feelings to him. I feel him smile over my skin and as I was about to bring my hands to fist his hair, he stops me. Not again!

“I thought you’d be a good girl.”

I swear I'm not the one with daddy kink!! 😂😂

I hate daddy kinks but this was one of my reader's request! Sorry I can't reveal  the name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
95.3K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
12.8K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
1.9M 82.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...