Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

82.

2.1K 72 74
By trillest_lvhh

❤️Peter❤️

I was walking into happy's apartment building and it was five star it was very nice. Justin, Michelle,Ned, Y/N and I have been texting in the group chat non stop since the day started.
Justin texted in the group chat a picture of him and his new car he got.

Flash🙄(Justin):
I got it back finally‼️

Michelle🤪:
are you already dressed?😂

Ned🤗: the tie doesn't go dude😂

Flash🙄: y'all some haters💀

Y/N🦋❤️:
Lmaooo hop off of flash he pulling up in an Audi😂

Flash🙄:
thank you put some respect on my name😌

Me:
do you even have a date?😂

Flash🙄:
yes, her name is Cynthia and guys you have no reason to be bored anymore after homecoming because tonight there's going to be a party at my place.

Y/N🦋❤️:
you guys can go I have to be in the house by one and I'm eating after so...

Me:
Yeah we have dinner planned

I texted trying not to ruin the surprise for her.

Ned🤗:
isn't everybody going to be at Noah's?

Flash🙄:
yes but I'm special😊

Me:
yeah you are😂

Michelle🤪:
took the words right out my mouth😂

Michelle texted as I was fixing my hair waiting on the elevator.

The elevator opened as I stepped back and seen happy. "Nope we're taking you to go get your hair cut" he stated as I looked at him like he was crazy. "Cut? Like shaved?!" I asked as he chuckled "you're getting a little cut but if you want it shaved we can do that too" he said as I shook my head following him to his car getting in the front seat.

"So I'm going to let you borrow my car for tonight" he said as I looked at him in disbelief "are you serious?!" I asked excitedly as he nodded. "Yes!" I said to myself "hold on but do do anything crazy, follow the speed limit and please keep it clean in here" he stated as I nodded and smiled.

"Here are the directions of the restaurant you two will be attending, just click the GPS it's under peter and Y/N's homecoming dinner" he started off "and then it takes you to the restaurant" he said as I nodded.

"The card for the dinner is in the glove compartment, I advise you get her pink roses since her favorite color is pink" he said as I nodded.

"Reservations are for 11:30" he informed as we walked into an upscale barber shop. "Woah" I said looking around.

_____________________

❤️Y/N❤️

My mother was pressing out my inches as my makeup was already done I had lashes on with natural make up and silver glitter specs on my eyes nothing too much I still looked pretty. Once my mother finished straightening the hair she brushed it out with a wig brush as it reached my butt then I proceeded placing silver drop earrings in my ears.

I got dressed in my dress as my mother zipped up the back for me and fixed the hem off the dress.

I placed the promise ring peter got me on my finger as my mom was placing my homecoming tiara on my head. I grabbed my white clutch placing my phone in it along with my I.D, money, listerine strips and some condoms.

I sprayed my body as the doorbell rung and I was fixing my heels. "It's parker!" My father yelled as my mom was touching up my make up. "Okay she's almost done!" My mother yelled back. She took some pictures of me as I was still in my room then she proceeded down the stairs as I followed.

I finally made it down stairs as I felt my father look at me and smile some. "Where's peter?" I asked "he's behind you" my father said as I turned and he looked FINE.

"Peter you clean up nicely" my mom said smiling at him as I was just staring at him. "Thank you" he thanked "you look beautiful" he said as I was lost for words "y-you do too" I said then shook my head as he chuckled and handed me pink roses as I smiled.

We took some pictures together before he led me to an Audi and he opened the door as I thanked him and got in. He got on the other side starting the car as he smelled so good.

"You alright?" He asked as I nodded "Mhm" I hummed quickly ready to kiss all over him. "You look really beautiful I'm ready to see how you're going to look for prom." Peter said as I smiled and looked over at him.

"Me too I mean you, you look fine as hell" I said stumbling over my words then covered my mouth as he smiled. "Thank you" he thanked. We soon appeared in front of the going to park.

He got out helping me out the car as we walked hand in hand with people staring at us. "Is that parker?" We over heard people ask as I was asking the same thing. "Is that peter?!" Michelle asked as we were walking up to them and peter and Ned did their hand shake while I hugged Michelle and hugged flash.

Peter did a fist bump with him and flash, "Damn you clean up good parker" flash said looking him up and down. "You look cute Y/N" Michelle stated "you look cute too" I said smiling at her.

Michelle and I walked over to get drinks as she smiled nudging my arm playfully. "Peter looks really good, what you two doing?" She asked with a smirk. "I know I'm not even sure if that's peter" I joked. "I'm ready to leave now" I said biting my lip and looking over at peter

as he was talking to Ned and flash. I walked over to peter handing him a drink as we were all talking and laughing. Chelsea and Noah tried walking over to us as peter , Ned and flash automatically stood in front of me.

"Geez we just wanted to say congratulations on winning and that you two look good tonight" Noah said. "You look beautiful Y/N" he said before walking off and eyeing me.

"Like I said spider man would put him in check" flash stated. "And who the hell knows how to get in contact with spider man?" Michelle asked flash. "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back" I said as they nodded and I went to get a breather.

I wanted to cry but I know I shouldn't I just won captain and homecoming princess I knew there was no need to cry but then I wanted the games and harassing to stop. I just needed him to admit to it so all the lies, rumors , everything can be put to rest.

I know that if peter and I was caught fighting once again we'll probably be suspended and I didn't need him suspended anymore. I was in deep thought til I heard a guys voice and I looked at the bathroom entrance seeing Noah.

I dialed Peters number placing it behind my back as Noah walked up to me as Jacob and two other guys walked in with him. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" I asked "because you opened up your pretty little mouth and now you got certain people looking at me a certain way." He started off.

"That's not my problem" I said then felt his hand around my throat as I started screaming and someone covered my mouth as another started lifting my dress up. I started kicking my feet as I heard someone burst through the door.

Peter begun to fight them off as I stood there fixing myself as they were all on the floor and he was wearing his Spiderman suit with out his mask on

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded. "Your mask" I reminded as he shrugged "as long as you're okay I don't care about the mask" peter stated.

"peter?! " Noah asked as peter hit Noah in his face knocking him out some then placed his mask on dragging Noah's body out into the middle of the dance floor and shot a web on the ceiling connecting his feet holding him upside down to where he couldn't break free.

The music stopped as people were looking around and NYPD started coming in going into the bathroom taking the guys out in handcuffs along with the principal. "Tell them what you did"peter stated. "I-I didn't do anything!" Noah exclaimed scared.

Peter punched him in the stomach as everyone was standing around "I knew spider man would come to the rescue" flash said excitedly going live as we looked at him. "Tell them what you did to her!" Peter stated through his teeth more aggressively.

Noah begun to cry "I raped her!" He said through his tears. "Raped who?!" Peter asked as a tear came from my eyes. " I Raped Y/N, I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean too" Noah said crying. Tears begun to fall from my eyes "What were you doing in the girls bathroom with her?!" Peter asked aggressively.

"We were about to rape her" he stated through his tears as peter left him hanging from the ceiling and the officers started dealing with him. "Spider man is peter parker!" Noah yelled as I froze and everyone looked at me.

"SPIDER MAN IS PETER PARKER!" Noah yelled louder as they were cuffing Noah and trying to shut him up.

I was looking around for peter as he was no where to be found. "Hey I'll be back" I said to Michelle and then as she nodded. I wiped my eyes walking through people trying to talk to me about what just happened but I got through it running out the doors as it was sprinkling outside already but I didn't care.

I tried calling him but he didn't answer his phone went straight to voicemail. We had each other locations on so I was going to look for him. I walked passed the commotion that was outside. "You alright sweetheart?" My mother asked stopping me as I nodded "yeah he admitted to it" I said as my father walked out beside NYPD.

"I told ya I'll get ya" my father said with a little laugh as I tried walking around my mother. "Where you going?!" She asked "I'm going to look for peter" I said getting out of her grip. "It's raining Y/N!" She yelled behind me as I started running following his location.

I went into a closed off alley between two large buildings as it was pouring raining. "PETER!" I yelled "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, I JUST WANT TO TALK!"  I shouted.

"Peter please?" I asked as he slowly hung upside down from his web face to face in front of me. "Thank you peter" I thanked  "you're not mad, I ruined your night I knew how bad you wanted this to go perfect an-" he started off as I moved his mask up from off his lips and kissed his lips slowly.

"You did what needed to be done and I love you for that, you risked showing others who you really were because you were protecting me fuck a school dance peter that's true loyalty" I said as my hair was no longer straight but wavy . He came down off his web standing in front of me as he took off his mask looking down at me.

I placed my hand on his cheek and begun to kiss him as he held onto my waist and I deepened the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. We both pulled away out the kiss slowly as we were both drenched in water.

"Come one let me take you home" peter stated about to put his mask on as I stopped him "I don't want to go home" I said then pecked his his lips slowly. "I want to be with you" I said as he smiled.

I placed his mask on and picked me up as I wrapped my arms around him, swinging us near the school as we snuck into the car and he drove to homecoming in then drove to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 751 45
Y/N Parker is Peter Parker's fraternal twin brother. Both Parker boys are apart of Tony Stark's internship. Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive...
1.6M 40.2K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...
359K 12.7K 39
(Y/N) is a 16 year-old girl who lives in New York City with a heroic heart and loves to help others. But Your whole world changes when New York City'...
350K 10.9K 25
❝They call her Recluse.❞ ❝Why?❞ ❝Because no one in their right mind would wanna be on the receiving end of that bite.❞ ❝And here I thought she just h...