Stay - Stray Kids Han Jisung...

By xuxiaowen_

"Keeping you as a trainee is useless because you are basically our ace and have the skills to even debut as a... More

PROLOGUE
SKILL PROFILE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
CLEARING THINGS UP
140.
141.
142
143.
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
LAST SPOILER

75.

2.3K 79 13
By xuxiaowen_

"...since they are having dinner while filming today, though, we've had to postpone it," I finished telling them. "That's all."

"Okay, that was seriously really cute!" Leah exclaimed. "I can't believe you did that just for him and that he told you such cute things."

"Girl, I wish!" Soojin said. "Hyunjin and I are now just like an old married couple and our conversations consist of insult, compliment, "I love you" and another insult."

That obviously made the rest of us laugh and I just then remembered Jisung was in the same room hearing the whole conversation, so I turned towards him and saw he was laying down looking at the ceiling with his lips pursed.

"Anyways, Alix, I'd totally support you if both of you ended up getting back together again," Lin told me. "Seriously. I'm not joking."

"Me too!" Leah agreed. "You two are literally the cutest."

Jisung then stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom, slamming the door shut once he was inside.

"What was that?" Soojin asked confused.

"Sorry, it's just my manager arrived," I lied. "I should hang up now, sorry."

"No, don't worry," Mika assured me. "I should go too."

"Let's call each other tomorrow too, alright?" Soojin said.

"Sure, see you!" Lin said before hanging up, the rest of us doing the same seconds later.

Once I had hung up, I left my phone on the bed and headed to the bathroom to check on Jisung.

"Jisung?" I said after knocking on the door. "Are you okay?"

He then opened the door quickly and looked at me for a second before sighing and going back towards the bed, laying down on it and looking towards the window to not face me.

"I'm fine. Totally fine," he said.

"No, you are not!" I exclaimed and sat down beside him. "What's wrong? Did we say anything...?"

"Why don't you go with Winwin?" he said interrupting him. "You two look really good together and should be a couple, so maybe you should go with him. They should finish filming soon, shouldn't they?"

"Actually, they are camping tonight so no," I told him with a smile and made him scoff. "Jisung, are you perhaps... jealous?"

"Me? No!" he said sitting up. "Why should I be? We technically aren't a couple or anything so I shouldn't be jealous. You can go with him whenever you want."

That actually hurt me a little, so I decided to just end the conversation there before we ended up fighting or something worse.

"Winwin is my friend. That's the only thing I need to say and the only explanation I am going to give," I said standing up and going to the door. "I'm going downstairs for dinner. You can come if you want to or you can stay. Do whatever you want."

"Alix, I-" he tried to say but I closed the door.

I really hated fighting and giving the cold shoulder to people, but I was really hurt by how Jisung kept acting. He just kept getting angry for nothing and giving me the cold shoulder. I wasn't going to just put up with his childish acting.

ººº

As I was about halfway through my meal, Jisung arrived and sat down right in front of me but I pretended to not care and just continued eating, not even looking at him. As I chewed the food and had my hand on the table, he suddenly grabbed it.

"I'm sorry, Alix," he said. "Don't get angry at me, okay?"

"I'm not angry, Jisung, I'm tired," I admitted. "Why do you keep giving me the cold shoulder. It's only been a day and it has happened a few times."

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" he said again. "You are right. I am jealous."

"Why would you be? That's what I don't understand. He is my friend whom I haven't seen in a year," I told him.

"It's not that..." he said scratching his nape. "It's just... everyone keeps talking about how you two look so good together and cute you two are... It's very tiring having to hear that all of the time."

That made me start chuckling and he just looked at me confused, which made me laugh louder.

"Why are you laughing? This is serious!" he exclaimed. 

"You are an idiot," I said rolling my eyes. "Do you really think I care about what people say about me and Winwin?"

"Well, they aren't just anyone. They are the girls; our friends," he explained. 

"Friends or not, Winwin and I are simply just friends now. Sure, we used to be a couple but we ended our relationship for good or for bad. I'm not going to start dating him again," I told him. "Whatever we had is just the past now. If the girls think we look good, good for them, but I won't go back to him. I have moved on."

Jisung looked very confused but happy at the same time when I said that. I really found it very cute how he was actually jealous of Winwin but didn't dare to say it because we weren't an official couple. 

"Sorry for acting like an idiot..." he apologised. "Will you forgive me?"

"Of course I will!" I told him with a smile and squeezed his hand. You should get your food now. Feng Mian texted me and said she will be back fairly late and we shouldn't wait for her."

"You will have to help me, though. My Chinese isn't even decent!" he said making me laugh. "I will have to rely on you a lot on this trip."

ººº

Two days later, the WayV boys and I were given a break since the next part for the series had to be recorded in a different place, so we used that time to our advantage and Winwin and I decided to have the dinner together then.

The restaurant he was taking me to, though, had a dress code and I was basically obliged to wear a skirt, so I had to go shopping because I didn't have any.

"You can't go to a mall and let people see you," Feng Mian told me. "Believe it or not, you are pretty well known here and JYP would kill me if you are seen at the mall."

"But could you go and buy it for me?" I asked her. "I just really need that skirt."

She had no choice but to give in as she knew that one of the reasons why we were going to that restaurant was because it was pretty exclusive and therefore no one would mind us being there.

About an hour after she left to buy it, though, I received a call from Winwin that I didn't like too much.

"Alix, I need to go with the rest of the boys," he said. "I can't go on my own. Manager's orders, sorry."

"Don't worry, it's okay," I assured him.

"You can take Jisung too. I don't mind," Winwin said knowing it would make me feel better.

"Sure, see you all later, then," I said before hanging up.

Although I knew some of them fairly well, I really wanted to just have a night out with Winwin so we could catch up. Although we had been talking over the phone ever since I left SM, we both hadn't addressed our break up properly and it felt like we hadn't closed that chapter completely, so I wanted to make sure we were both on the same page. The rest of the boys being there would make that conversation much harder -if not impossible-, so I could only pray I could at least pull him away for a minute to talk.

"So... I need to wear a suit?" Jisung asked me as we both laid down on the bed surfing through the internet mindlessly.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'. "Well, technically you just need to wear suit pants and a shirt. No need for the jacket or the tie."

"Oh, alright..." he said. "And what are you going to wear?"

I hadn't told Jisung what I was going to be wearing because I had never worn a skirt in front of him -or ResQ and the rest of Stray Kids- and felt very self-conscious. I didn't like how skirts looked on me because I didn't like showing off my skin, so I wasn't very keen on him seeing me in one of my most vulnerable states.

"I..." I started but didn't know what to say.

"What? You can't tell me?" he said teasing me. "It's not like you would be wearing a skirt or something!"

We were both then stuck in complete silence and I looked down to my hands as I played with one of the rings I was wearing, which made Jisung realise that he was right and gasp.

"Are you wearing a skirt for real?!" he asked me and I nodded. "Wow! I can't believe the first time I'm seeing it, you are wearing it for Winwin. It hurts my ego."

In any other occasion, I would have just found it funny and even maybe hit him in the arm for being an idiot but, being the topic that it was, it just made me blush and want to hide. No matter if I thought I wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship with him, my feelings were undeniable so I really was very shy to let him see me like that.

"Are you blushing?" he said approaching me.

I then just stood up and ran away from him while covering my face, so he laughed and tried to catch me, which, since the room wasn't that big, was fairly easy.

"You are way too cute!" he said hugging me so I couldn't escape. "Are you seriously blushing?"

Just then, the door opened and we quickly pulled away from the hug before Feng Mian could see us.

"What are you two doing awkwardly standing up?" she said chuckling and we just shrugged. "Anyways, I have your skirt, Alix. It took me a while but I think I found one that fits the top you showed me. You should get changed now to see how it looks."

Thanking her, I picked up the bag as well as the rest of the clothes from the closet and headed to the bathroom to get changed. I was seriously nervous about it but knew that it was, after all, not that bad, so I just tried to calm down and get it done without giving it much thought.

"So... how do I look?" I said stepping out of the bathroom although not looking very confident and trying to cover my legs with my hands.

As Jisung was facing the other way, he quickly turned around and his jaw nearly fell to the floor while Feng Mian gasped and covered her mouth.

"What the heck, Alix?!" Feng Mian exclaimed. "You look gorgeous!"

"Don't you think it looks weird?" I asked her. "This is way too new for me. I'm not used to wearing this type of clothes. I'm sure I look pathetic."

"What are you talking about?" Jisung said this time. "You look seriously stunning, Alix! I'm just so shocked I can't even process it. You look different but at the same time it's still you and you look gorgeous but at the same time you always look like that. I am very confused right now."

"Was that supposed to be a compliment or were you just flirting?" Feng Mian asked him and laughed. "Seriously, though, you two look like a couple."

This time both of us blushed and looked away, which made Feng Mian laugh even harder.

"You should start getting ready too, Jisung. We should leave in less than an hour," Feng Mian said after checking the time. "I'm sure you won't look as different as Alix with that dress, but dress to impress!"

"I'm sure I would look even better with that skirt," Jisung joked, making me hit his arm. "I'm not lying!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.8K 35
"What's your problem with me?" "It's not you who's the problem, it's that you came here" he said. "Welcome to a stray's adventure, or as I'd like to...
107K 3.5K 68
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
9.1K 263 19
✔ This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
11.6K 808 21
Hyunjin and Jisung work part-time at a popular coffeehouse on their university's campus. It's a pleasant job, quiet most of the day (Until exam seaso...