Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

78.

1.8K 66 111
By trillest_lvhh

❤️Y/N❤️

30 minutes later we were all sitting in the principal's office. Noah's friend was on the end and had a black eye , some noticeable bruises from peter along with an ice pack over his other eye.

Next sitting was Chelsea which had a little alfalfa ponytail sticking up along with an ice pack on her cheek and her long ponytail hair in the other hand. Noah had bruises on his face along with an ice pack on his crotch area.

Chelsea's other two friends were next to Noah with bandaids on them from Michelle jumping in. Then Ned and Justin next to them peter next to Justin and I was sitting in the middle of peter and Michelle which was best to keep me far away from Chelsea's ass.

I was in cuffs which I didn't understand. The principal just sighed and placed her head on her desk as Justin, Ned, peter, Michelle and I snickered looking at each other.

"Excuse me?" I asked trying to raise my hand but they were in the cuffs. The principal and the officer looked at me. "Why exactly am I the only one in cuffs?" I asked. "You cut my ponytail off you crazy bitch" I heard Chelsea say as I leaned forward and looked at her.

"I got your crazy bitch" I said standing up as peter, Ned , Justin and Michelle stood up stopping me and sitting me down. "Sit down" the principal said through her teeth.
"That's exactly why Ms. YLN" the officer said as I sucked my teeth and sat back in my seat.

"What happened?!" The principal asked as we started talking all at the same time but she stopped us. "One at a time" she said "Noah go first" she stated as the officer made a face to the principal but she wasn't paying attention.

"I jumped in once I seen my Jacob jump in we bro's I can't let him get beat up, no offense" Noah said to Jacob. "Jacob why did you jump in?" The principal questioned. "I was just trying to get Y/N off of Chelsea before she killed her then peter came out of no where" he exaggerated.

"Killed?! Why are you over exaggerating a mild concussion for this bitch would've been fine" I said as the principal looked at me then at peter. "Mr. parker this is twice you've been in my office TODAY for fighting" she stated.

"Jacob was groping on Y/N in the process of getting her off of Chelsea and I jumped in" Peter stated. "I was just trying to get her off of Chelsea" Jacob argued to the principal.

"But you could've just grabbed Y/N's arms not touching her chest in order to pull someone off the other you have to grab their arm" the officer explained crossing his arms looking between Jacob and Noah.

"Now why are you fighting Ms.Y/L/N?" The principal asked sighing and sitting back in her chair crossing her arms. "You were just suspended for throwing a textbook at her" she brought up as Michelle snickered.

"They're crazy that's why" Chelsea said as the principal looked at me. "What happened?" She asked "I was sitting and minding my business on bleachers as Chelsea and her friends were throwing little pieces of balled paper at me so I moved away to the theres set of bleachers she came over asking me why I was in there." I started off till she interrupted me.

"Why wasn't you in class?" The principal asked "I have an off period" I stated "so go home" Chelsea interrupted as I looked at her and rolled my eyes "I have practice today so anyway I placed my headphones in and I notice some of my hair missing out of my puff she cut my hair" I explained as the principal looked at Chelsea.

"Chelsea has a black eye, busted lip and her ponytail in her hands how I know that you didn't do what you're saying she did to you to her?" The principal asked as we all looked at her like she was crazy.

"Tell your side Chelsea" she stated as Chelsea started crying. "I was minding my business talking we got into a little disagreement and she punched me then cut my hair" she explained with crocodile tears running down her face.

"Yo is she dead ass right now?" I asked leaning and looking over at her "Ms. Y/L/N" the principal stated as I shook my head "no disrespect to the adults in here but hell no" I started off as I tried taking my hair out my ponytail and some hair started falling on the ground.

"Do you see this shit?!" I asked picking it up "Y/N it's fine, calm down remember you're talking to an adult" the officer said trying to calm me down "I don't care anymore you always make up excuses for what they do and it's always my fault. What is the problem you have with me?!" I asked.

"You always play the victim, I'm sure you were bullying her before she even started with you just like you're playing victim with Mr. Noah as well" the principal said as she caught me off guard and I couldn't speak. A tear fell from my eye.

"What is she talking about Y/N?" Michelle asked as I heard Chelsea laugh "cat got your tongue?" Chelsea joked continuing to laugh. "You think that shit is funny?" I asked her as peter touched my hand "you don't even know what happened?" Peter said to Chelsea. "I don't have to karmas a bitch" she said continuing to laugh.

"Do you even know what happened parker?" The principal asked. "I seen Noah groping her at her locker" peter said as I looked at him. The officer looked at the principal. "I promise that's not what happened" Noah stated.

"Yeah and I overheard him with Jacob and some of the football players that they were all going to have sex with her" Justin added. "So that's the type of girl you are Ms. Y/L/N?" The principal asked as Chelsea was snickering.

"No she's not" peter stated "she's nice and talks to everyone no matter what" Ned added. "Sex is consensual that means two or more people have to be in agreement" the principal said.

"Yes and I n-never wanted to have sex with the football team I'm just finding out this right now" I said lowly as I wiped my eyes. "Detention all of you the only reason why I'm not suspending you all is because you are the players we need for the football team, the players I need to win the Decathlon and the dancers I need to see on my team you are all dismissed." She said as we all stood up and she called my name to stay back with her.

Everyone left out as I turned around and the officer incurred my hands. "You're always playing the victim it's time to take responsibility for your own actions you come in here and wear tight dresses and don't expect a guy to touch you, or you wear certain clothes and expect a guy to look at you as if you're classy when you're wearing what you're wearing." She started off as I was about to say something but she placed her hand up.

"So if a guy gropes on you, you're part of the problem because of how you dress, dress like a seventeen year old and not grown and maybe you wouldn't attract this type of attention" she said as tears fell from my eyes.

"As for the football teams And you trying to have sex that's not what ladies do." She started off as I was about to walk out "and flat iron your hair too, it looks a mess" she said as I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Did she just really say all of that to you?" Peter asked as I nodded and pulled my phone from behind my back smirking "and I got it all on voice recording" I said "what happened did Noah rape you?!" Michelle asked as I nodded.

"Wait what are you a bout to do with the voice recording?" Peter asked "the officer that was in the office, my father and the police department is building a case against the principal, Noah and whoever is in with Noah so this will be gladly used to my advantage" I said as peter smiled at me.

"The officer is trying to get all the evidence against her and Noah before arresting them" I simply said. "So some of the football players were trying to rape you?!" Justin asked "that's why he was trying to get you to come to that party" Michelle said as everything was adding up and I nodded.

"That's why he's trying to apologize" I stated "he obviously wants to meet at a park tonight too" I said looking down at my phone. "That's a psycho He's trying to kill you" Justin said as we were all looking at my phone.

"I got you" Justin said as peter and him dapped up and I was confused. "The Breakfast club bunch get to class!" We heard the principal Yell as we all went to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.9K 25
❝They call her Recluse.❞ ❝Why?❞ ❝Because no one in their right mind would wanna be on the receiving end of that bite.❞ ❝And here I thought she just h...
84.8K 1.9K 24
COMPLETED Riley Stark has a mission. Her father, Tony, has enrolled her in Midtown School of Science and Technology and she is to keep a watch on Pet...
34 0 21
You are a 15 year old that lived in Brooklyn. You, your mom Reese, your dad Dave just moved to Queens for some reason. You are just a regular teenage...
489K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...