Trouble Ā© J.JK šŸ”ž

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

29 Choices

15.9K 589 94
By aqsaedwards

I have thought very deeply about what Jin said last night. It does sounds good; to love him so that he could love me back, but something is surely bugging me. What if I will love him but at the end he will not love me back? What if his demon will come in between and he won’t love me back? I am scared of it, scared of losing him. The thought only makes me feel anxious. How am I going to deal with all these things? That’s fucking insane.

I sigh as I continue to water the plants in the garden. I woke up very early in the morning on an empty bed the way I slept in the night. Since I had nothing to do with me, I roamed around the mansion and tried to remember the ways and directions. My clothes were placed in Jungkook’s closet along with his. He might have told Jennifer to place them before we reach only.

I stumbled upon Jin in the morning only after I took shower and came down to the kitchen to fill my hungry barrel only to find Jin already cooked amazing breakfast for us. Jin and I chatted idly over random topics during breakfast which put my mind at ease a lot. His daddy jokes never fail to lighten up my mood. His jokes are very stupid; consider them frowning, but thinking how stupid they are, I would start laughing. He is a great guy; still I am unable to believe he could be a sinful demon.

After having breakfast, he left me alone. But I wasn’t alone for long since Jennifer came to fill my boredom. She started running the chores and I insisted her to give me some jobs since I am roaming around the mansion like a worthless tramp. And gladly after hours of convincing, she told me to water the plants in garden which is quite fun. The lawn over here contains few of the rarest flowers and herbal bushes. I asked Jennifer about the planter of these all and she surprised me by giving the name of Yoongi. More than surprising since he is a sloth and will walk enthusiastically only to grab food when he is hungry.

These people are very nice to be any sort of demons. I used to think about Jungkook as some sort of jerk who cares about nothing but sex, but it turns out that he has a warm heart. I am not saying this because I am in love with him, but I am saying it because I am starting to know him. When I first saw him, I didn’t thought I will be losing my virginity to him. How messed up it sounds, but trust me it is more exciting than messed up.

Thinking about him, I haven’t seen him since last night. Jin said he is taking care of some business in the woods, so I let the topic go. I want to stay close to him no matter what; he puts my confused heart and mind at ease. I don’t know when he will come. Jennifer told me Jungkook came to the mansion in the middle of the night and was in his painting studio for the whole night and then left before dawn. I wonder what he is up to. 

After I finish watering the plants, I go straight to the library. And the most amazing part is, I didn’t even realise that it is starting to get dark, I was so caught up in reading. I stretch my libs after standing up from my seat. I haven’t had the lunch so my stomach is starting to beg for food. As soon as I am out of the library, I smell grilling of seafood. Jin must be back to cook something so… mouth-watering. Happily, I skip my way to the kitchen and see Jin really grilling prawns. Oh my god, I love prawns.

“Oh god Jin, I can’t stop the waters in my mouth.” I shout as soon as I am by the kitchen. The man with broad shoulders and black bob, standing by the kitchen counter lets out a chuckle.

“You must be hungry, I can hear your stomach pleading.” I giggle and sit on the stool by Kitchen Island and wait for this handsome Asian guy to serve me my prawns. The man who has my heart is nowhere to be seen. Has he eaten anything or did he sleep properly? I don’t know. “Here you go young lady.”

Jin place a big bowl of prawns and fishes in front of me and same bowl for him too. Wow, that’s a lot to eat and smells tasty and looks tasty, as if they are screaming to be inside our stomach. Instead of sitting on the dining table, we sit on the Kitchen Island face to face and hog on the food. As usual, we talk idly and joke around while eating. And to my greatest surprise, my bowl is finished clean. Wow, I must be so goddamned hungry or maybe it would be Jin to make me feel hungry. Whatever it is, I enjoyed eating so much.

“Jin this was the best seafood I ate in my life.” I remark while helping him clean the dish.

“I am honoured you think so. And if you feel confused, I added the feel of hunger in you to finish everything.” I knew it.

“Not surprised.” I comment and he laughs it off. “Jin?” I call him out and he hums, “do you think that I am really an angel?”

“I do. I don’t doubt in Namjoon’s vision. Yeah, maybe sometimes they’re not accurate, but he cannot be mistaken about this. It is like the difference between something will happen and something is bound to happen.”

“How am I going to be useful in turning you back in humans?”

“Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi are working on figuring it out.” I just hum in answer.

After doing the dishes, I wish Jin goodnight and leave to walk back to Jungkook’s room. I wish he will come tonight. While walking down the luxurious hallway of this enchanting and beautiful mansion, my eyes land upon the door which is supposed to be painting studio. Jennifer told me that last night he was here, he must have painted something.

Without thinking twice, I slide the door open and reveal the familiar surroundings of canvases and white papers hanging on the ropes and sticking on the wall. These paintings are all made by Jungkook himself. Wait; is there anything he cannot do? I walk further in and come face to face with the painting of his gold wings. Beautiful is the only word that will leave my mouth. The painting only gives me a cue to imagine the wings in real life.

Adjacent to it is another painting, of me? Oh my god. That’s me in that golden dress that I am going to wear in the party, with golden wings of Jungkook. I gasp looking at it, how beautiful it is, of course not me, but the painting. He has painted everything in detail; the dress with gold sparkles in it, his wings outstretched as if I am flying. My long hair flowing so beautifully and a halo by my head. Even he hasn’t failed to give details on my face. The way my eyes are looking down with pink cheeks as if I am blushing. Oh my god, he was painting me the whole night. I love that demon so much.

Just like a déjà vu, a pair of arms circles my waist from behind. I gasp feeling both surprised and startled. I look down and see Jungkook’s arm around me. He places his chin on my shoulder and the hot breath leaving his nostrils hits neck giving me chills.

“Where were you all day?” I let the concern takeover my whole tone. He sighs before speaking so close to my ear.

“Namjoon hyung asked me to keep an eye on Nathan and see how the salt and drugs are affecting him.”

“Oh.”

“Hmm, he was about to wake up from his unconscious state, so I gone back to the woods to drug him again. It seems like he was already used to drugs and all, so the heavy dose is good for only forty eight hours. I increased the dose for him.” I hum and spin around still being on his embrace.

“Did you sleep?” he nods his head. Since I can see his face properly now, he looks as flawless as ever. No dark circles to show that he had sleepless night, good. “And did you eat?” he hums and lean closer to press his lips on my cheek. Wow, something happened in my stomach. “Jungkook?” he hums again while his lips are still pressed on my burning cheek. “That painting is beautiful.” I comment and he hums again. Well, now he is acting off.

“I know.” He whispers and lean back to look at me. I bring my hands up and cup his face in them.

“Are you okay?” I ask with furrowed brows.

“Yeah, I am.” Again whispers. But his poker face cracks to reveal a smirk. Fucking bipolar. “By the way, aren’t you being too nice with me?” immediately I retrieve my hands back from his face.

“I am not.” I defend myself.

“Yes you are.” He pushes me by leaning close and pressing his lips on my ear while blowing hot air making me weak on my knees. I can’t help but clutch his forearm tightly to prevent myself from falling. Great I am blushing again.

“No.” I whisper. He chuckles so deeply by my ear that I cannot help myself but to close my eyes and grab his arm more tightly. Worse that he is dragging his lips below my ear to kiss that place. I can’t hold myself.  “Jungkook.” I breathe out in vain. His hot breath is hitting my neck so precisely that I am holding back myself from moaning.

“Yes my baby.” Oh god, his voice sounds so damn seductive. His lips are playing with my skin on neck just below my ear. I tilt my head opposite to his face so that he can do more, and he does. Now along with his lips, he is using his teeth too. It is the death of me. His teeth are nibbling on my skin and damn, he adds his tongue too. I am on the seven skies now. I gulp when I feel him kissing the area so good. I cannot help but let out a breathy moan.

“Oh god.” He is driving me crazy with just his lips on my neck. Feeling satisfied, he backs off and without giving any looks or anything, he crashes his lips on mine. One of his hands from my waist travels up to grab my nape. His lips move over mine hungrily and I part my lips so that our tongues could meet. My heart is racing at a speed of some race machine. His tongue swirls around mine with ease. Something inside my stomach keeps on flipping and my heart is another story. His tongue touches every corner of my mouth to devour it, while I just follow his lead. The fingers on my nape keep massaging it and I let myself lose in his touch. God, he is driving me crazy.

He pulls apart and a string of saliva still connects us. Wow, that’s nasty. I gulp and look up into his eyes to see them being dilated. I am continuously biting my now moist lips.

“Do you want to try something?” his voice is deep which is turning me on.

“What?” my own voice sounds deep.

“Something new and exciting?” the corners of his lips curves up into a smirk and something about his tone tells me that he is excited to try that ‘something new’ with me.

“I-I don’t know.” I stutter.

“Do you trust me?” all doubts and fears comes to a dead track when he asks me this question every time because he know and even I know that I trust him blindly no matter what.

“Yes.” I say with zero hesitation.

“You know I will never hurt you right?” this question is scary. I nod my head as a yes. “Just trust me and believe in Me.” why do I feel that this question is implemented on more than just current situation?

“I trust you Jungkook and I believe in you.” I say it out loud causing a big grin to appear on his face. “And I mean it.” I say it to make my answer sound more obvious.

“I know.” He says and leans in to peck my lips before intertwining our hands together. “Come.” He drags me out of studio and towards his room. I won’t lie, but I am excited as hell. Once we are inside his room, he sits on the edge of his bed while I am standing in front of him. The dim light of the room splashes gold colour on his tanned skin. He is having a smirk on his face while I stand in front of him awkwardly. “Undress yourself.” He commands me in a voice that makes the hair on my nape stand. I don’t know if it is a good idea or not, but I do as I am told.

Taking my hand away from his hold, I hesitantly grab the hem of burgundy t-shirt I am wearing. Gulping down all the nervousness, I pull it off my body and drop the cloth on the floor. My heart is beating wildly because of the stare I am getting from the man sitting in front of me. I hold the waistband of my pants and pull them down too. And now, I stand in front of him wearing nothing but black lingerie. I bite my lips and look at him who is giving me a very sexy look. His head tilted slightly with his bottom lip in between his teeth while his hair fall on his face messily. In short, a perfect definition of hotness.

He sees me standing there like a statue and then nods his head to gesture me to go on. My dear heart is screaming for mercy. Firstly, I take my hands at back and unbuckle the hooks of my bra before sliding the straps off of my arms to drop it on the floor too. I feel so very exposed in front of him, not that I care because it’s him. Biting my lips so hard that it is starting to hurt, I grip on the waistband of my panty with my trembling fingers to take it off. Great, I am standing here naked in front of the only man who has ever seen me like this before. Why do I trust him this much? In fact, why do I love him?

“Chose any one among them.” Wow, his deep and husky voice. He holds his one hand up and split his index and middle fingers out of a fist. Giving him an unsure look, I step forward and with both of my hands I chose both of his fingers. He raises one eyebrow and I grin like an idiot that I am. “I think I gave you a choice.” He remarks and I giggle. He stands up and come close to me while snaking his one hand around my waist to pull me close so that my naked body collides with his dressed one making me gasp. His other hand grab my jaw tightly in a rough manner to force me looks up into his dark orbs. “You are the first woman I saw who refuses when your given a choice.” So much sternness in his voice that I feel like crazy and the tight grip on my jaw is driving me insane. “And when you don’t have choice, you expect one, interesting.” Even though he has a tight grip on my jaw, I am grinning.

“After all I am one hell of a woman.” I say with lots of difficulty because my mouth won’t move. Hearing me, he throws his head back to let out a bark of laughter.

“You are, my dear you are.” He says with a smirk and pampers my face with kisses. First on my forehead, then both the temples, cheeks, eyelids, my nose, chin and lastly on my lips and I giggle uncontrollably like a child. “Wait here my baby, I’ll be back in a minute.”

Hope you all like it!!! Love you all!! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.5K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
1.9M 82.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
56K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
97.6K 5.5K 80
[į¶œįµ’įµįµ–Ė”įµ‰įµ—įµ‰įµˆ] "I'll be your angel...I'll be protect you" "Can I be your angel?" I asked him. ____ "If you promised why you did that to me?" what if a...