Trouble © J.JK 🔞

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?

22.2K 660 110
By aqsaedwards

"Good because the real punishment is waiting for you, my dear." I gawk at him before blinking few times to let his words sink in. What does he mean by real punishment, and for what reason I am getting one? I literally feel the heat rising up my body hearing due to the faint amount of anger inside me. I keep both of my palm on his rock hard chest to push him so that there can be an elegant distance made between us. I can see he is a bit taken aback my action and was about to speak something before I start to spill out.

"Why am I getting a punishment at the very first place?" I am trying to sound like I am angry but these words comes out of my mouth as whine.

"Because I said so." he answers bluntly. I stare at him in disbelief and think if he is for real or what.

"No, I am not taking any punishment." I cross both of my arms over chest while I narrow my eyes at him who is in deep thoughts as if he is evaluating everything.

"But everything was fine till now." He answers softly while taking slow strides towards me, and for god's sake he is naked. Have some shame, which he probably don't have.

"I know, but this punishment part is too much." I stare at him in the eye and see the dilations fading away, turning his orbs into softest form.

"Baby, I know you're scared of pain," he cups both of my cheeks with his large hands to stare me deep down into my soul, "but trust me, I will never hurt you, not in a bad way." I lean into his touch and think deeply about what he is saying. I know he will never hurt me to actually hurt me. I don't know from where I got this much of trust on him, but I do trust him, it's like that small part of my heart that has always been number one in telling me to stay away from him is screaming again to just stay away because he will hurt me, not physically, but, I don't know how to put that up. I look back into his eyes to see desperation in them.

"Jungkook, I know you will not hurt me, but I don't know if it is right." I answer him honestly. He sighs deeply before speaking to me.

"First thing first, I will never ask you to do something you don't wanna do. And secondly, as I said before, I only seek for consent. Baby if you won't give me your consent, I will never tend to hurt you even it is for pleasure." I nod my head and he lean closer to press a kiss on my forehead. "I guess we'll wrap it up here." He sighs and turn to move away, but I hold onto his wrist making him turn back to give me a questioning look.

"I didn't tell you to stop." Now I feel like I am whining.

"What do you wanna do then?" he asks as a small ghost of smile lingers on his lips. I shrug my shoulders before answering.

"I don't know. Make me feel comfortable around you then if I feel comfortable enough to rely on you, then you can have me by your way." I watch him looking at me with furrowed eyebrows, I guess he is letting my words sink in his system, and when he speaks again, and I hear nothing but vulnerability in his voice.

"You really don't have to do this for me." Hearing this, I cross my arms against my chest again like before while I smirk on him.

"Can't you see how much I want you?" as if my answer made him snap, his eyes turns back to dilated form once again and come close to me.

"You know how to snap me." He says while closing the distance between us. His both hands grope my butt to give them a tight squeeze making me gasp as our bodies stick together for the second time tonight. His member presses firmly on my hip this time more precisely since he is naked. Instinctively, I grab his shoulders and wrap my legs around his naked torso. His lips press on mine while I feel him walking towards where I guess is the bed. His teeth tug on my bottom lip making me shudder and soon, his tongue is inside my mouth devouring me like there is no tomorrow. I breathe out a shaky and muffled moan while our tongues swirl together and his hands give both of my cheeks another tight squeeze. I feel the phone on my back pocket slipping, not that I care about it.

Jungkook lowers both of our bodies and I feel the soft mattress of bed touch my back and without even parting the kiss, Jungkook hovers me. As soon as my hands reach up to grab his hair, he grabs my hand instead with his one large hand and pin them above my head. He breaks the kiss and gives me just one look of adoration before diving down to my neck. I wither beneath him as he sucks on my sweet spot making me tilt my head to let him do more. I let out a breathy moan feeling overwhelmed just with his lips on my neck. I want him to do more. He leaves my hand and as soon as I try to bring them down, Jungkook gives me a stern glare.

"Keep them right there." I say nothing but do just as he says. His fingers grabs the hem of my shirt and in one swift motion, he takes it off before throwing them on floor. I gulp as the air hits my skin. Next thing that goes off my body is both my shorts and panty. He looks up at me turning me into a flustered teenager before diving himself between my thighs. He sniffs just above my heat before blowing his warm breath. I squirm and feel my hands aching to touch his hair. "Keep them there, and I won't repeat myself." I shudder hearing the tone of dominance back in his voice. His face comes close to my mound and he sniffs again. "You smell so good baby." I moan in response. His lips touch my folds and I moan out again. "Already wet?" there is a playful edge to his tone which is confusing me, one moment he is a Daddy Dom and the other moment he is teasing me, "I haven't even touched you yet."

"Then touch me." It sounds like a plea, and I won't deny it. I want him so bad that I can't even feel my senses anymore, I just want him.

"Oh my dear, how much I love it when you plea to me like that." He whispers loud enough for me to hear. He trail kisses along my inner thighs driving me crazy.

"Oh my god Jungkook, please." I breathe out.

"What do you want, Y/n?" even if he is talking I can feel his breath hitting my pussy to intensify my agony sending jolts of shivers throughout my body.

"Please touch me." I plead again.

"You want me to touch you?"

"Yes, please?"

"How do you want me to touch you?" I am really going to kill this man, no doubt why he is a demon.

"Jesus Christ, Jungkook do anything, I don't care, but please don't tease me." I hear him chuckle before I feel something soft and wet touch my heat. I scream as I realise it's his tongue licking my pussy. I grab the pillows above my head and shut my eyes closed as I feel the relief washing over my being. His both hands grab my thighs to spread me while he is sucking on my clit. I am squirming and moaning to feel the release. He is sucking and licking so hard that I am cursing out of my mouth loudly. His tongue flicks on my clit and I groan.

Jungkook flattens his tongue on my entrance and let it swirl there before reaching up and flicking the nerve bundle. The way his smooth and wet tongue is making friction with my wet folds is heavenly. I am trying to clench my thighs, but his large hands put pressure on my thighs to keep them spread in a way he desires. Feeling on the edge, I buck my hips up only to be pushed back harshly on the bed by his hand on my abdomen, but never he stops to eat me out. I am dripping wet uncontrollably, and I swear this is the best feeling ever.

I am close, so fucking close, but to my vain, Jungkook stops whatever he was doing. I open my eyes wide to look at him while he comes up to me with a smirk on his face, in other words, he is killing me. My clit is throbbing to feel the release and I am bucking my hips up to feel at least something.

"Not yet baby." He whispers on my lips before kissing me roughly. I let my hands relax and come down to touch his body but again he grabs them to pin them above. I was about to whine but the glare he is giving me made my mouth shut. "Don't make me tie you up." He says sternly and I stay shut. He removes my bra that I forgot was even there on my body. And now he is straight forward, I feel his lips wrap on my one nipple while his other hand is massaging and pinching the other. I moan his name and arc my back when he suck on it before releasing it with a pop sound. I involuntarily giggle hearing it. Jungkook gives same attention to the other one and I moan for him feeling on the seven skies right now.

I still don't know why I my hands are pinned above, but I agree that it is making the whole situation more exciting. Jungkook is indeed a Daddy Dom, and I love how he dominates me. I love being controlled by someone, being restricted by someone, and it is one hell of an exciting thing, but to be more exact, I only love this because it's Jungkook. And honestly, Jungkook is everything a submissive wants; handsome, hot, Daddy Dom and most of all he is caring. I have read in novels about BDSM that, caring is the biggest factor in this kind of relationship, and maybe because he is so caring, I have complete trust on him.

My thoughts are interrupted as I feel his lips pressing on me roughly. This kind of kiss is something that turns me on, the dominance he shows by just a simple gesture. He won't even let my move my tongue while he takes the complete charge.

"What are you thinking?" he asks after breaking the kiss and looking down at my breathless form. His voice is deep, husky and almost feels like he is growling. My chest is heaving up and down while he is looking at me so lovingly.

"I am thinking about you." I answer breathlessly with a smile on my face. He smiles back at me.

"And what about me?" he pecks my lips this time making my heart flutter.

"Nothing in particular." I am smiling like an idiot, and I want to smack myself for that. Jungkook looks at me with a serious look on his face before kissing me again. He positions himself between my legs before spreading them with his hands wider while he aligns himself on my entrance. I sigh into the kiss as I feel him sliding in and creating a kind of friction that is making me both groan in pain and pleasure both. I break the kiss to let out a silent cry because of the discomfort I am feeling. Maybe I had sex with him before, but I am not used to his size, and the way his dick stretches my walls creeps me out. Just to distract me from the discomfort, Jungkook crouch his head down to kiss on my neck. My hands again try to hold him, but he rises up and pin them back above.

"Why don't you listen to me?" He is looking both annoyed and turned on at the same time. The grip on my hand is tight as hell giving me a hint that my wrists gonna be bruised. I don't answer him and just mumble a small sorry. "Damn, you're such a brat." He growls while attacking my neck with his sinful lips. He is not moving making me desperate as hell.

"Jungkook, please." I whine again for the hundredth time tonight. His lips travel up to skim my jaw.

"What do you want?" He growls right over my neck while our bare chests are pressed tightly giving me a warm feeling even though I am sweating.

"Please, fuck me." I voice out since I know I have no other options with me. All I want right now is to feel him fucking the shit out of me.

"Do you want it hard?" He whispers in a deep grown and I feel him pulling out. I squirm as I feel his tip touching my fold. I nod my head while eyes are closed shut tightly. "Y/n," His lips are no more touching my skin and the tone he used to call my name makes me shudder, and I don't even dare to open my eyes, "don't make me repeat things. Just speak when I ask you something. And look me in the eye while answering." I open my eyes and look at him. He is looking hot, sexy and out of world. The way his long hair sticks on his face because of the sweat forming on his face is beyond beautiful. I gulp loudly when I stare into the dark orbs making the hairs on my nape you stand. "I asked you something." His hand is now stroking his length over my folds, teasing me.

"Yes." I stutter out. He smirks looking down at me and I didn't get the time to register, he plunge himself inside me in one go. I arc my back feeling all kind of sensations taking over my body. I watch him groan while pulling out again and again thrusts deep in me while throwing his head back and closing his eyes while lips are parted letting out open mouthed groans. I feel empty since he is currently on his knees and we're no more sticking our bodies, instead we're one now. His both hands pass beneath my calves to hold them wider so that he can go deeper in me to the farthest point. I let out a scream as soon as his tip hits my cervix while brushing my g-spot.

"You like that don't you?" He growls. I open my eyes to find him smirking down at me with open mouth letting out few groans here and there. "You like it hard?"

"Yes." I breathe out. The thrusts become fast creating a rhythm.

"Yeah baby, just take in the whole of me." He thrusts deeper and faster making my jaw drop. "You're. So. Fucking. Tight." He growls each words in between every thrusts. I clench my walls around his length and he groans again a bit loudly. "Oh fuck!" He exclaims and grope my bouncing tits. "You look so good like this."

"Oh god." I moan as he hits my g-spot directly. I arc my back and close my eyes shut while my hands fists the silk bedsheets. Jungkook is currently playing with my tits while fucking me hard and damn, this feels so good. Every thrusts become deeper every second. I am never getting enough of him. I desperately want to cum now. Because of my orgasm denied not long ago, I feel getting closer a bit fast.

Since I am on the edge, I clench my walls tightly around him. I am close as hell and I really want to cum very bad. As I am about to release, I clutch the pillows again and brace myself to feel the enormous amount of pleasure. And suddenly, it all stopped. My pussy feels empty and I open my eyes wide while bucking my hips up few times. I see Jungkook smirking at me while I squirm to feel the release but nothing really happens.

"Oh my, Jesus, Jungkook please don't do this, let me cum." I beg shamelessly while I watch him jerking him off with a smirk on his face.

"You wanna cum?" something in his voice is mischievous even though he is growling. I nod my head frantically. "How bad do you wanna cum?"

"I want to cum so badly, so fucking badly." I say breathlessly. Jungkook leans closer to my ear and whisper in the most seductive way that can make the hairs on my nape stand while my clit throb wildly.

"Do you now realise how bad it really feels when you are interrupted to cum?" I open my eyes wide while I look Jungkook back away with a proud smirk on his face.

"Do you mean this was a pun-"

"Yeah, that was a punishment." My jaw drop while I gawk at him in disbelief. How can he do that? "Now, you wanna cum right?" I nod my head again frantically.

"Yeah, please let me cum." Jungkook smirks down at me.

"Fine, if you want to cum so desperately, lemme see, how much times you can cum tonight." Without giving me even a chance to speak, he slams himself deep inside me and is practically ramming inside me. I scream while he fills me completely. This man is driving me crazy. My hands hold his shoulder and he doesn't even protest this time. I wrap my legs around his rear back while he starts to fuck me like hell. I love it and I ask him to go even faster and he slams himself impossibly faster.

We both moan in unison while I hear our skin slapping. His balls are hitting my asshole and the way he is hitting my g-spot again and again, I am on the seven skies. The knot is here again, and this time without even me knowing, I cum all over him. The orgasm is making my body jerk and shake along with the blood pumps increasing in my veins delivering pleasure to everyone part of my body. My heart is just at the verge of bursting out and God, I am feeling so much overwhelmed.

Jungkook doesn't stops fucking me. He is thrusting continuously and now he brings hand down and places his middle finger on my clit to rub it. The feeling of him thrusting and finger rubbing my clit which is numb by now is too much making me scream. I cannot hold back myself from coming again.

"Come for me." Jungkook growls adding fuel to the burning fire inside the veins of my body. I let out another scream of pure pleasure as another orgasm hits me hard. Just like sitting on a free fall, I feel the drop as the knot bursts open for the second time. I shake vigorously under him but he is not showing any remorse or mercy to stop. My hold on his shoulders tighten along with my legs around his torso. My eyes water and even few of the tears slide down my face. I open my eyes and see Jungkook smirking while thrusting again and again inside me. My walls are no longer capable of clenching and I plead him to stop. "Not so fast." Is his answer.

I have enjoyed it enough and I am feeling myself crying, because of the amount of pleasure he is giving me is too much to take in. He is starting to hurt my walls but I am too much focused in feeling pleasure right now. Jungkook stops when I cum squirting all over his dick and lower body along with mine and I fall limply on the mattress. He pulls himself out of me and pumps few times before spraying his loads all over my lover body. I am too much ruined to either speak or moan, I am feeling too much exhausted. I don't know how much time I actually came, but I won't deny that I didn't like that. Instead of feeling too much pleasure to feel hurting, I loved it. And now I think, I want to rely myself on him to see what else he can do to ruin me. I guess I am a mess.

Thanks for reading! 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
33.4K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
36K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...