Lightning Strike: RWBY x OC

De Juztin41

Onyx Richards is a 16 y/o boy who is the son of a Legendary Huntsman and Huntress, and also possesses a stron... Mais

OC Bio
Volume 1 Chapter 1 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 3 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 4 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 5 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 6 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 7 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 8 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 9 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 10 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 11 (Rewrite)
Volume 1 Chapter 12 (Rewrite)
Volume 2 Chapter 1 (Rewrite)
Volume 2 Chapter 2 (Rewrite)
Volume 2 Chapter 3 (Rewrite)
Volume 2 Chapter 4
Volume 2 Chapter 5
Volume 2 Chapter 6
Volume 2 Chapter 7
Volume 2 Chapter 8
Volume 2 Chapter 9
Volume 2 Chapter 10
Volume 2 Chapter 11
Volume 2 Chapter 12
Volume 3 Chapter 1
Volume 3 Chapter 2
Volume 3 Chapter 3
Volume 3 Chapter 4
Volume 3 Chapter 5
Volume 3 Chapter 6
Volume 3 Chapter 7
Volume 4 Chapter 0.5
Volume 4 Chapter 1
Volume 4 Chapter 2
Volume 4 Chapter 3
Volume 5 Chapter 1
Volume 5 Chapter 2
Volume 5 Chapter 3
Special Chapter: We missed you
Volume 6 Chapter 1
Volume 6 Chapter 2
Volume 6 Chapter 3
Volume 6 Chapter 4
Volume 6 Chapter 5
Volume 6 Chapter 6
Flashback Chapter: Despair
Update on Onyx's abilities/moves
Volume 7 Chapter 2
Volume 7 Chapter 3
Volume 7 Chapter 4
Volume 7 Chapter 5
Volume 7 Chapter 6
Volume 7 Chapter 7
Volume 7 Chapter 8
Volume 7 Chapter 9
Volume 7 Chapter 10
Volume 7 Chapter 11
Special Chapter: Fake Reality Part 1
Special Chapter: Fake Reality Part 2
Volume 8 Chapter 1
Volume 8 Chapter 2
Volume 8 Chapter 3
Volume 8 Chapter 4
Volume 8 Chapter 5
Volume 8 Chapter 6
Volume 8 Chapter 7
Volume 8 Chapter 8
Volume 8 Chapter 9
Volume 8 Chapter 10
Volume 8 Chapter 11
OC List
Interlude Teaser
Volume 9 Teaser
Volume 9 Chapter 1
Volume 9 Chapter 2
Volume 9 Chapter 3
Volume 9 Chapter 4
Volume 9 Chapter 5
Volume 9 Chapter 6
Volume 9 Chapter 7
Volume 9 Epilogue
Reboot
Reboot Update and Teaser

Volume 7 Chapter 1

4K 41 30
De Juztin41

Surprise mothertruckers! I know I said I might post on Friday but I've been working on this chapter since the first episode released about 2 days ago. And I managed to finish it so I just said screw it. I'll release it early. So yeah, that happened. But anyways, Volume 7 is here and I'm excited! There's so much storylines I could make with Onyx for this volume. Onyx and his parents past is one example, how he deals with the people in Atlas constantly comparing him and so forth. But the one storyline I'm most excited for is Onyx and the Schnee Family. So yeah, we'll see how the episodes go but now... onto the reading!

The camera pans down from the cracked moon as the airship Onyx and his friends reside in, pass through the various Atlesian airships. In the background, various people are speaking from the radio. The radio inside Onyx's airship suddenly turns on.

Atlas Air Control: Manta 5-1... welcome home.... Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay Omega 12.. A security team will meet you there, over.

Ruby: I don't understand... What's happening here?

Qrow: I don't know.

Jaune: But, we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas, so... I guess we land and get some answers...

Kelly: I don't think that's a good idea Jaune.

The group turn to Weiss and Kelly who are staring at the window, observing the fleet.

Weiss: I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before.

Onyx: So you're saying.

Kelly: If we land in a stolen ship, there's no way the security team will let us anywhere near Ironwood.

Weiss: They might even take me back to my father....

Everyone stays silent.

Blake: So....

Weiss: Winter! (to Maria) Put some distance between us and the fleet..

Maria: You don't have to tell me twice.

Maria pushes a few buttons as the ship speeds off into the distance.

(scene change)

The scene cuts over to Mantle, looking ominously gloomy, with very few people outside.

The group look at the city, with a confused look before looking at a billboard to reveal Ironwood, with a beard and a bandage above his right eyebrow.

Ironwood: Many have described this as uncertain times. And while that may be the case, for the rest of the world... I can tell you what is certain... the Kingdom of Atlas will remain strong and it will remain safe.. That, is my promise.

Onyx: ("What the heck happened to you General? You look like a binge drinker now.")

Yang: General Ironwood, he looks...

Ruby: Tired...

Qrow: James... what have you been doing?

The camera cuts to Atlesian robots patrolling the streets with citizens avoiding them. And then, a robotic drone flies past 2 kids sitting in an alleyway, and as it passes by, a kid chucks a rock at it before hiding..

Weiss: This isn't right, none of this is right.

The radio turns back on again.

Atlas Air Control: 5-1 we've noticed a detour on your route. You are to make your way to docking bay Omega 12 immediately. Do you copy? Over.

Maria: We're kind of running out of time here kids..

Yang: We need to ditch the ship.

Qrow: Agreed. Get lost in Mantle and buy ourselves some time.

Weiss: I'm telling you, my sister can take us to Ironwood.

Blake: Uh... Weiss?

Weiss walks over to Blake and looks at what Blake is looking at only to grow a confused look.

Winter is shown in the billboard, with a stern look on her face.

Winter: A reminder, failure to cooperate with Atlas military personnel is a punishable offence. If your sector is under lockdown...

Weiss: Winter?

Qrow: No offence Weiss. I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore.

Weiss: There's obviously something very wrong. If we can just talk to her..

Qrow: Look, I'm not even sure we should be talking to Ironwood until we know exactly what's going on with Mantle.

Weiss: But...

Maria: Everyone, calm down. (sigh) I know someone who can help with both.

The radio turn on again.

Atlas Air Control: Manta 5-1! You are to make your-

The radio gets destroyed by a small lightning bolt as everyone turns to Onyx doing a gun symbol with his right hand, with lightning sparking out of his index finger.

Onyx: That lady can't take a fucking hint...

The airship speeds out of screen once again.

(scene change)

The group are now shown walking in the city.

Everyone but Maria observe the ominously quiet city.

Maria: Come on now! Hurry! It shouldn't be much of a walk.

Jaune: (to Weiss and Kelly) Is this many soldiers... normal?

Weiss: No... at least... I didn't think so...

Yang looks over at a small drone looking at her before continuing walking with the group. The drone continues following her as she stops once again. The drone suddenly takes a picture of her as she annoyingly kicks the drone onto the road. It groggily gets back up before getting run over by a truck.

Yang: Oof.

Yang looks over to the group, who looks at her weirdly, except Onyx who just shrugs.

Yang: (rubs the back of her head and smiles) Maybe we should pick up the pace.

The group turns around and continues walking.

Onyx: ("Imagine if I did that to Cardin when we were still in Beacon.")

Maria: You have to remember, the Kingdom had just lost the Great War. The people needed a sign of a brighter future and that sign was Atlas. After all, a home in the clouds is about as bright as it gets.

A group of trucks pass by them as they spot miners sitting in the back, looking down in shame.

Nora: (crosses her arms) Unless you're the one having a look up at it.

Blake: This whole city, it just seems awful.

???: Yeah?

The group look over at a drunken guy wearing glasses and holding a flask.

Drunk guy: There's plenty of space out in the tundra.

Yang makes a fist, while small lightning sparks out of Onyx's hand.

Blake: Sorry, I didn't mean to-

Drunk guy: Atlas is the greatest kingdom in the world alright!

Ruby: Hey!

Blake: We can't cause a scene.

Another guy wearing a purple beanie suddenly speaks.

Beanie guy: The embargo.. the embargoes got us in a rough patch. But it'll blow over. You'll see.

Drunk guy: We try and help the other kingdoms and this is what happens. I say a lot of rot!

Blake: I apologize.. I didn't mean to insult you.

Drunk guy spits on the floor.

Drunk guy: Stupid Faunus like you, 100-

The drunk guy gets cut off by a Lightning Fist to the face, sending him into a trash bin. The group look over at Onyx with a shocked look.

Onyx: It was worth it... And I suggest you flop your ears down for the time being Blake.

Blake: O-Ok.. thanks Onyx.

Blake flops her ears down to make it blend with her hair as Onyx runs off with the group following as robots walk toward the bin.

Beanie guy: Hey wait, you're uh. That was ahhhh.

Beanie guy trip over something on the floor.

(scene change)

Maria waits outside a metal door as it opens, with a Faunus walking out. Maria walks through the door.

Maria: Ah! It's good to see you again old friend.

The camera cuts to a old brown skinned man with white hair and white beard that are connected.

The old man looks over at Maria smiling at him from across his desk as he moves his papers to the side.

Old man: Ah yes yes.... Have we met?

The group walks into the room.

Ren: Well this is off to a fantastic start.

Maria: Cybernetic optical implants. You adjust them, every 10 years or so..

The old man looks at Maria for a few seconds.

Old man: Maria! Yeah!

The old man walks out of his desk to reveal that he is sitting on a four legged robot with a seat?

Juztin41: I have no idea what to call it.

Old man: For the cybernetic optical implants.

He walks over to Maria as he holds out his hand to her, which she accepts as he walks towards a seat.

Old man: I adjust them every 10 years or so. (laughs) Wow! Has it been that long already?

Maria: I know. I age like a fine wine. Would've been here sooner if I hadn't run into these jokers. At the time I thought they might need my guidance while fighting a little Sphinx.

Old man: Oh. Did they?

Maria: (laughs) No, no. They had much more complicated issues.

Qrow coughs to get Maria's attention.

Qrow: And this is?

Maria: Ugh. So impatient. I didn't think I'd need to introduce one of Atlas's finest minds.

Yang: Working in a place like this?

A part of the ceiling comes off and slams onto the floor.

Maria: He likes to keep a low profile. Something I've come to realize none of you know anything about.

Onyx: Gee thanks.

Old man: You can call me Pietro.

Maria: Finest heart too. This pharmacy is just where he volunteers when he's not building the future of Atlas alongside Ironwood up in the clouds.

Pietro: Oh it's stuffy up there. Down here I get to help out the locals and have a little fun. I'm currently working on shoes that make you dance. You want to try them on?

The group stays quiet for a second.

Nora: YES!

Yang: Before we get to that, we were wondering if you could help us.

Pietro: Help you with what?

Onyx: We came to Atlas hoping to talk with General Ironwood but...

Blake: What exactly has been happening here?

Pietro: (coughs) The fall of Beacon.. took a toll on all of us. James was no different, I couldn't tell you exactly what it was he saw there but it changed him. He's...

Qrow: He's scared.

Pietro: Paranoid would be the more appropriate term. You have to understand, it wasn't just the Grimm, someone completely dismantled Atlas security code. Made it their plaything. and made us look like traitors to some. Buffoons to everyone else. Whoever managed to do that, is either a genius or one of our own. I fear the answer may be both.

Onyx: ("I have a feeling its someone in Salem's group.")

Pietro: I have a feeling it may be both. And so does the General.

Ren: Maybe Atlas isn't as safe as we thought.

Oscar: After we came all this way, we can't just leave, can we?

Kelly: Wait hold on, how does the council feel about all of this.

Weiss: Or Winter Schnee, you know anything about her?

Pietro: Well, the council is so scared, they'll agree to whatever he wants. Though some representatives from Mantle are....Wait, you're Weiss Schnee.

The group takes a collective gasp as Weiss takes a step back.

Yang: Wait, what was it you were trying to say about Mantle?

Pietro looks closely at Yang's robotic arm.

Pietro: You painted it.

Yang: What?

Ruby: Everything okay?

Pietro: You're... Team RWBY.

Onyx:

Team RWBY look at each other.

Ruby: You know us?!

Pietro: Oh my girl I do. I most certainly do. And I feel like such a dunce for not recognising you sooner. My daughter's told me so much about you.

Ruby: Your.. daughter?

Pietro: (turns to Onyx) And you must be Onyx!

Onyx: Huh?

Pietro walks over to Onyx and grabs his hand and shakes it.

Pietro: It's nice to finally meet you. My daughter has talked about you the most.

Onyx: D-Did she now?

Pietro: Indeed, she said that you're the very first boy she has ever had a normal conversation with. And that you also bought her a pink lightning bolt necklace for her.

Onyx: I-I see.

Onyx then thinks.

Onyx: ("Pink lightning bolt necklace... No... she can't be.")

A loud siren can be heard outside, coupled with people screaming.

Jaune: Ah trouble!

The group runs outside as they ready their weapons. Blake then sees that her blade part of Gambol Shroud is broken so she switches it to the gun form.

Oscar: I guess the city defences aren't doing much.

Nora: Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Onyx: ("I wouldn't be surprised if that's a recurring thing in future volumes.")

The wind blows in the distance as they see the robots getting absolutely destroyed by the Grimm.

Ruby: Well we didn't come this far to fail now.

Ruby takes out Crescent Rose and aims her at the oncoming pack of Sabyrs.

Onyx:

Onyx: Let's do this!

Yang and Onyx rush towards the pack with Ren following behind.

Nora: Hey!

She suddenly looks at Jaune, who looks back confused.

Jaune: Uh.

She rushes to Jaune as he covers with his shield, which she then uses to propel herself towards the pack.

The four that charged ahead all take one Grimm each while a few get past them. Jaune slices through one sabretooth before blocking another one who jumped towards him. He then stabs it as it dissipates. The camera cuts over to Qrow slicing through the Sabyrs easily before he ducks a lunging sabretooth before changing Harbinger from its sword form, into it scythe form as he spins the scythe around him, killing the same Sabyr that lunged towards him a second ago. He then, stabs Harbinger to the ground as he throws a punch and then an uppercut towards another Sabyr, sending it in the air before being stabbed through the chest by Harbinger.

Oscar then comes face to face with one Sabyr as he readies himself. The Sabyr charges towards as he does the same. He then jumps high in the air before stabbing the Sabyr in the body as it dissipates. He smiles towards himself as another one suddenly jumps at him from behind, but before he could get hurt, the Sabyr is then shot by Ruby as she nods at him. She changes Crescent Rose into its scythe form as she uses her semblance to absolutely buttfuck some of the Sabyrs.

The camera cuts over to Weiss who just killed one Sabyr as four Sabyrs charge towards her. She then uses her glyphs to stop them and make them float in the air as she looks a Ren, who rushes up and slices them to their death. The camera once again cuts to a Sabyr charging at Yang from behind, only for it to get shot by Blake as the two smile at each other. Suddenly, a Sabyr jumps at Blake only to be sent to the wall with Deathblade in its body, with a (F/C) line of lightning connected, it gets pulled back to its owner as a pack of Sabyrs charge towards the three. They suddenly get swept by a wave of water

Kelly: Onyx!

Onyx: Right!

Onyx: ("Electric Wheel!")

Onyx sends the Electric Wheel towards the wave of water. As soon as it hit the water, the Sabyrs that were in the water were simultaneously electrocuted to death as they dissipate along with the water.

Onyx: ("Thank goodness I managed to come up with names for these moves. You're welcome author.")

Juztin41: The fuck?! You broke the 4th wall again!

Onyx: ("Hehe.")

Juztin41: Whatever, back to the story.

Onyx rushes toward another pack of Sabyrs as he jumps into the air.

Onyx: ("Wrathful Thunder!")

Onyx's Lightning Thunder easily decimates the charging Sabyrs as another one lunges at him from behind. He quickly turns around and was about to slash it.

Kelly: Water Beam!

The Water Beam pierces through that Sabyr as Onyx turns towards Kelly with a pouting look.

Onyx: I had that...

Kelly: (smirks) Sure you did.

The five of them ready themselves as more Sabyrs charge at them. But suddenly, their decimated by a green laser.

Onyx: Huh?

More and more Sabyrs are being decimated by these green lasers. The street turn back to normal as a mysterious person suddenly flies high into the broken moon.

Onyx: Woah....

This mysterious girl slowly lands down as we finally get a good glimpse of her face, which makes Onyx and Ruby's eyes widen.

Ruby: (gasp) No way...

Onyx: P-Penny...

Pietro: Darling... why don't you say hello to your friends.

Penny turns towards the group before gasping happily once she sees Ruby and Onyx. Ruby smiles gleefully at the robot, while Onyx is doing the same, with tears welling up in his eyes. They both sheathe their weapons as they continue smiling at Penny.

Penny: Sal-..

Onyx and Ruby's smile fades.

Onyx and Ruby: Huh?

Penny: (crouches down) U-...

Onyx and Ruby: Eh...

Penny: -Tations!!

Penny dashes towards the two as she uses her boosters to propel herself towards Ruby and Onyx, who flail their arms in desperation.

Onyx and Ruby: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

They both get body slammed into the ground by Penny while everyone else sheathes their weapons with smiles on their faces. Penny gets up cheerfully while Ruby and Onyx slowly get up with hands on their heads.

Penny: It sure is a pleasure to see you all again!

Ruby: Penny.. I thought you-

Pietro: Died? I guess in a matter of speaking she did. But we were able to recover her core from Amity Arena once it made its way back to Atlas. It took me some time but-

Penny: (salutes) I'm as good as new...

Ruby smiles as she looks back at Onyx. She is surprised to see Onyx looking like he's about to cry.

Ruby: Onyx...

Onyx looks down at Penny's neck to see that she is still wearing the pink lightning bolt necklace which eventually makes him let out a few tears. Penny walks up to him and hugs him.

Penny: It's nice to see you again Onyx....

Everyone smiles at this touching reunion scene. The two continue hugging for a few seconds before breaking the hug.

Onyx: You're still wearing the necklace...

Penny: Of course I'd wear it! How could I not wear something that is of a memento of my best friend?!

Onyx chuckles as he wipes his tears away.

Onyx: So are you like... the protector of Mantle now Penny?

Penny: Absolutely! I am the official protector of the city!

Pietro: That's my girl! We're not gonna let a little 'ripping to shreds' stop us, are we?

Penny: No sir!

Penny then hits her head twice with her hand, letting out a metallic sound.

Weiss: (smiles) This is...

Blake: (crosses her arms and smiles) Strangely wholesome..

Yang: Sounds like Penny to me.

Penny grabs Onyx by the shoulders.

Penny: (smiles) We have so many things to catch up about. I cannot wait!

A siren suddenly sounds once again.

Penny: It seems we will have to wait.

Penny lets go of his shoulders and takes a few steps back before saluting.

Penny: (speaking really fast as she lifts off) Let's talk more later. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures and tell you that I'm very excited for the whole experience.

Juztin41: I could barely hear what she said after adventures.

Her voice eventually fades into the distance.

Nora: I can't tell if I completely understand what's going on or have like a million questions.

Pietro: (turns around and starts walking away) And thankfully, I have about a thousand answers. But let's get out of this weather first.

Maria: I have absolutely no idea that child was. Is she important somehow?

Onyx: ("She might be for the plot.")

Juztin41: For fucks sake Onyx. Stop breaking the fourth wall.

Kelly: I have no clue who she was. Hey Onyx, can you tell me later who she is?

Onyx: Sure..

Jaune: That was unexpected.

Ren: Never a dull moment.

Qrow: But I wouldn't say unwelcome.. I was honestly expecting things to go a lot rougher.

Onyx: ("He probably jinxed it.")

The group start walking back but Onyx quickly looks back and spots people on top of nearby buildings, watching the group. Oscar, Jaune, Nora and Ren suddenly get tied up by some ropes.

JNPR: Ah!

Blake and Kelly both look back before being tied up as well as the rest of Team RWBY soon fall victim. Qrow takes out his weapon but joins everyone else and gets tied up. Onyx quickly spots the rope heading towards him as he quickly jumps back a few metres, dodging it.

Onyx: What the fuck?

He then spots a horseshoe heading towards him as he catches it easily and throws it back to the owner, who also catches it easily. Suddenly, four people all wearing white jump down.

???: Not bad.

Oscar: Hey! What's going on?

Qrow: Hey pal! I'm a licensed huntsman. Just helped save everyone.

Onyx: What's going on here?

???: (to Onyx) Look, you better surrender now or there's gonna be a lot of trouble.

Onyx: We were only trying to help!

??? spots the Relic of Knowledge and tries to grab it, only for Onyx to use his semblance and take it before he could.

???: Interesting...

??? then throws another horseshoe, where Onyx dodges this time, only for him to unexpectantly get tied up along with the group while dropping the Relic of Knowledge. ??? walks up to Onyx and picks up the Relic of Knowledge.

Onyx: ("Shit!")

???: Good work team.

The people in white start taking away the group's weapons while ??? does the same with Onyx. Meanwhile, Atlesian robots arrive at the scene where the people in white pass the weapons to them.

??? then turns to the Atlesian robot next to him, that is carrying Deathblade.

???: Let's get them loaded onto the next transport.

Onyx: We were just trying to help!

Pietro then arrives at the scene.

Pietro: What is the meaning of this? (coughs) What are the Ace Ops even doing down here in Mantle?

Ruby: Ace.. Ops?

???: Doctor.. good to see you. Well we heard a report of an unauthorised ship making an unauthorised landing followed by an unauthorised use of weapons by a non licensed Huntsman.

Maria starts walking away.

Pietro: I-If we could just talk this out.

???: They'll be able to talk this out once we get to Atlas.

??? then crouches down right in front of Onyx as he inspects him.

???: You bear a very close resemblance to Inferno..

Onyx slightly glares at him.

???: Oh well, probably just coincidental. There's no way Inferno would have a child that would be weak.

Onyx grits his teeth as lightning sparks out of his hands.

???: Let's move out.

??? and his group simultaneously head off in their own directions as Pietro looks off screen with a solemn look.

The scene cuts to Qrow getting pushed into the truck with Onyx following him.

Qrow: Now this...

The camera changes to show everyone inside the truck bearing a sad look.

Qrow: This is much closer to what I was expecting.

The door to the truck slams shut as the screen turns black.

end of chapter

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.4K 303 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
44.9K 702 18
Male Reader x Bully RWBY Story. (Y/n) Hunter. A quiet boy who keeps to himself mostly. With No semblance or aura, he's pictured as the weakest hunter...
62.3K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
1.1K 74 19
The dwelling monsters of Remnant, Grimm. Those who hunt grimm are called "Hunters". Diego Coronatus is a 17y old boy from Atlas who decided to attend...