Trouble © J.JK 🔞

Od aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... Více

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

21 Aftercare

21.4K 674 164
Od aqsaedwards

My slumber is disturbed by feeling a load on my body, as if someone has chained me. My eyes fly open and blink rapidly to the bright light spread around me. I smell something good, actually a masculine scent, somewhat musky and warm breathing hitting my nape time to time. I look down and see two large veiny arms clutching my waist tightly. The green sheet covers only the lower part of my body, and am I naked? I turn a bit around and see Jungkook with closed eyes and snoring like a pig while clinging on me like his life depends on me. And that's the moment when the memories of last night spread all over my brain. By now, I am blushing red. It actually happened, with my boss? Oh my god, what have I done? What if he would fire me? Or what if I wasn't good enough for his expectations? Wait, recalling last night, I don't think he didn't enjoyed it he literally cum inside me. What if I get pregnant? Oh for God's sake, Y/n, stop it. Nothing does gonna happen.

I again watch down the way he is holding me. The contrast of his pale and tan skin on my olive one is mesmerising. I don't know what to feel about the sex we had, and the promise he made. One thing is clear that there is more to come and I'll be ready for it. I squirm in his grip to receive a groan from him. I turn around and look at his face which is having a frown. His snoring stops and opens his mouth to speak.

"Don't move." Inch by inch I come across something sexy in him. His morning voice sounds so sexy that it is making me feel weak.

"Sorry." Even my voice is hoarse. His eyes open a bit and look at mine. Jungkook look at me very carefully as if searching for something in my soul, and I let him. The grip on my waist loosens and he helps me turn around and face him.

"Morning," He gives me a smile even though he looks still sleepy. Oh my dear heart.

"Morning." I don't know what is making me feel so shy.

"How you feeling?" He asks with closed eyes. I wonder if he is asleep or awake.

"Um," I clear my throat and breathe in the breath he is exhaling. "Good?" As always I am unsure of my answer.

"Good." He says before closing his eyes completely and exhaling a soft snore. God, why he is not leaving me so I can get out of the bed, and fill my stomach with something good.

"Jungkook?" With my right hand I try to shake him which is very much difficult because he is a kind of muscle pig. He hums slowly. "Wake up. Its morning and I want to go to washroom and,"

"And?" He opens his eyes and look at me with a lazy look.

"And I am hungry?"

"Why you always stay unsure about what you want?"

"I erm, I don't know." I state with a smug look. He chuckles before joining our lips together taking me by surprise. It took me a while to register what's happening and till then, he managed himself to shove his tongue inside my mouth. My eyes flutter close and kiss him back. The grip on my waist tightens while his other hand grabs my nape tightly to deepen the kiss. What could be better than having a good morning kiss? He is not my lover, but still at least I can have one morning kiss, right? Our kiss has been interrupted by my stomach growling making us both dead stop. I open my eyes wide before Jungkook pull away from the kiss and look at me with amused look and here I am, burning with embarrassment.

"Seems like, you needed to be fed." I bite my lips and nod my head slowly. With a last peck on my lips, I am being pulled out of the bed with a tight grip on my hand. Jungkook make long strides towards the corner of room. It's actually quite difficult for me to keep up with his pace because of the feeling of something burning in between my legs.

"Jungkook slow down." I say, resisting my steps making him stop on his track and turn around and look at me with frown. His gaze travel down my body to where I place my free palm, just between my legs.

"Oh," He breathes out, understanding my vain. "Sorry." With this, he turns around and walks slowly, by my side. He stands in front of a door and open it revealing a closet filled with men's clothes. Leaving me by the door, he walks towards one of the cupboard and reach out for a grey sweatpants. He wears them first, and then turns to another cupboard and pulls out a white dress shirt. "Here." Standing in front of me, he opens the shirt wide and passes it behind me. I shove my hands in both of the sleeves allowing him to button it up.

"Thank you." I say quietly while he is done with buttoning up the shirt.

"Your welcome." A kiss on my forehead, and I am pulled out of the closet into the kitchen. "Have a seat." Jungkook pull out a chair from the white dining table for me to sit.

"You're gonna cook?" I ask while sitting, feeling a bit amused by the situation.

"Yes mam!" With that, he dance his way towards the kitchen. I sit here by the dining table and watch what he is doing. I still cannot believe I had sex last night. If Rachael will come to know about it, she's gonna be dying out of shock. I smile involuntarily and suddenly a thought comes in my mind about my phone. I'll ask Jin or Namjoon about my phone and remind myself to make a call to dad and Rachael both.

Harry Styles, is it Kiwi? The song buzzes around the room and I see Jungkook fidgeting with his phone. He looks at me and sends a wink before flipping pan in his hand.

"I know you like Harry Styles." I cannot help but smile sheepishly when I know he is right. He once caught me admiring Harry Styles' magazine cover in the office, and I was more than just embarrassed. My legs sway along with the beat and the tune keeps replaying with the beat. Along with the end of music, a very good smell hit my nose. With furrowed brows I stare at the kitchen where Jungkook is doing something. Did I just smell eggs? And another smell hit my nose and its chicken. I guess I'm gonna have a good morning meal today. I didn't know he could be this good and yeah, at the end what less could you expect from a bachelor? Another song plays around which is quite familiar to me, but I cannot pin point what it is. Just like hearing my thoughts, Jungkook answers from the kitchen. "Can't get enough by Besanji."

"Oh," I've heard this song before too, maybe in the office. I think he likes this song, and who wouldn't when such a beautiful piano tiles and trumpet music fill the room. "You like this song?"

"Pretty much." Jungkook walks towards me with two plates in his hands and place them on the table. "But it's not my favourite. There's a list of songs that interests me." I nod my head while he place two coffee mugs alongside of the plates filled with scrambled eggs and cheese and shredded chicken. I guess he is quite fond of music and songs, and specially I heard him playing piano for a while and he played it well.

"And you play good piano."

"Thank you. Now, fill your stomach." I smile and look down on my plate before grabbing fork and knife and taking a bite from it. "It's not better than Jin hyung, but good enough to hold your appetite."

"Stop joking around. This is amazing." I stare at him in disbelief, realising he could be this good. I have known him for being good in most of things, but now I guess there's nothing he is not good at.

"I'm glad you like it." You don't know what else I like about you. Last night's memories don't leave me a bit, as if he is still touching me, my body, and the most private part of mine. He has come across a very different side of me, a side which I have always feared of showing up. I always felt that no one will like me naked, how insecure I was, or I am, maybe it was him who made me feel at ease, but the thing that bother me is whether he liked it or not. I am unsure of asking him, maybe he didn't like it. He didn't even talk about it since we woke up. I bite my lips finding myself at a cliff hanger. Should I ask or not but what if it would annoy him? God, why this is so difficult? "Y/n, you okay?" I'm being startled by Jungkook calling me. I look up from my plate to meet his concerned look. I nod my head with a forced smile, still unsure whether to ask him or not. "If there's something you want to ask, you're free to ask me." I purse my lips before speaking.

"There's noth-"

"I know there's something. So ask away." I gulp before nodding again.

"Um, it's like, if you," I am stuttering as if I have committed some sort of a crime, even Jungkook gives me a one eyebrow look. "I wonder if you enjoyed last night." I appreciate my confidence to spill everything in just a whisper. It's not like he will eat you or kill you, but it sounds awkward to ask him such thing. I know I am being extra awkward with the situation, but he should understand that I have some inner conflicts too. How I wish sometimes that instead of Jungkook should be Jimin or at least Jungkook could read minds. We're grown up people, had sex few hours ago, and having breakfast like mature adults and here I am, talking stupid things. But if we look at my point of view, I guess what I am talking about is much important.

I look up from my half-filled plate to meet the pitch black eyes. Those eyes we're even more beautiful while we were making love. Something in them softens and I love the sight. Jungkook's hair falls dryly on his face, covering his eyebrows and the slit makes it easy for me to have a perfect view of his dark orbs. How I wish to just grab his face and do nothing but caress his cheeks and trace my fingers along each edges of his face. His hand lay on my thighs, clutching it ever so lightly, as if what he is going to say is needed to be heard very carefully and is very serious.

"Y/n, I said you before and I'll say you now that I had the best sex of my life with you." He lean closer to me and my heart took its pace. "You don't have to worry about it. And you don't even know how much I want to ruin you more." Something inside my stomach twists and drops. "And you're one hell of a woman Y/n, and I like you the way you are. I like everything about you, and the sex, I don't think that I ever enjoyed having sex with someone before this good." I just hope because he is not saying this just to make me feel better. "And I am not telling you this just to make you feel better, I mean it." My eyes widen and stare at him with innocence. Jungkook smiles and let his one hand come up and cup my cheeks. "Would you?" I give him a questioning look. "Would you let me ruin you?"

"Yes." I whisper and Jungkook join our lips before pulling me in a soothing hug while his large hand rubs my back from nape to waist. I know I am falling for him, but I'll try hard to not to. I don't want to get hurt. I just hope I won't fall in love with him. I feel his lips on the crown of my head linger. "Don't be this good to me Jungkook." I whisper causing him to chuckle.

"Why?"

"Just, don't." I press my face hard on his chest and his hold on my waist tightens. I feel like he was about to say something, but a shrill phone ring cut through the environment. Jungkook break the hug and reach out for the phone on the bureau at the corner if room. I wonder how the phone works in this forest.

"Hello?" He answers the call and after a moment of silence, he speaks again. "That's great, we'll be there soon." Hanging up the call, he walks towards me with a cheery smile.

"We're good to go I guess." He stands in front, towering me.

"Are we?" I ask a bit unsure about it. Well I stay unsure all the time.

"Yes, we are. But if you feel like not going, then we can let them hang." I think a bit about it but consider it a very bad idea, so I shake my head.

"No, let's go."

"Yeah."

I am trying to move on guys... His long hair!!! 😭😭😭

Hope you like it...

Thanks for reading!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
33.4K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
432K 25.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
56.2K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...