Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

64.

1.9K 72 69
By trillest_lvhh

Tom Holland book is on the way you guyssss‼️‼️‼️😊😊😊😊😊😊

❤️Y/N❤️

I was at dance practice listening to our coach talk about captains position and Chelsea kept glaring at me. "Who is actually trying out to become captain?" The coach asked as Chelsea raised her. Michelle grabbed my hand placing it into the air as my coach smiled. I hurried and placed my hand down.

"Well since it's two I will break you off into two groups and you are required to do a stands routine, a group routine and a solo" the coach started off. "Now Chelsea choose your team" she said as Chelsea got up standing next to the coach picking out her people and I started to realize she was picking all the strong dancers.

"This chick" I said to where only Michelle and I could hear. "Yeah she think she's slick but if you need some water or Gatorade I got you" she said pulling it out of the cooler as I waved her off giggling. "Y/N I guess this leaves you with these three young ladies everything will be presented at our pep rally next week Friday"
The coach said as we got up.

"So we can meet at my place all day this week" I suggested as they nodded and I smiled "You don't have to be shy around me" I said "well Chelsea doesn't talk to us we just thought you probably wouldn't either you don't say much while we're in practice either" one of the girls said as I giggled "I just take this to heart because I like danc-" I started off as Chelsea bumped into me.

"My bad" she said then smirked as I shook it off thinking of songs and I had ideas that I pray to god worked out. Practice was over and I was walking to my car as I heard someone call my name as I turned . "Y/N wait up" Noah stated as I turned back around.

"Yes?" I asked "do you mind if I catch a ride with you?" He questioned "you got gas money?" I shot back "Are you okay?" Noah asked as I sighed "yeah I'm just irritated I'm sorry" I apologized "yeah come on" I said as I got in the drivers seat and he got on the passengers side.

It was a quiet drive to his place until he broke the silence "peter doesn't like me does he?" Noah asked as I looked at him and smiled some. "He does he's just-" I started off as Noah interrupted "he's territorial" he stated as I looked at him "no" I started off as he interrupted "I mean he won't let me talk to you and when I try to hang out with you he gets in the middle" he said as I was quiet I wasn't even in the mood right now.

"I mean I do the same thing so" i stated "no you get quiet and that's not a healthy relationship" he said as I started thinking and we pulled up to his place. "Okay well I'll see you later" I said "I'll see you later" he stated as I looked down at my phone "Y/N" he said as I looked up and felt his lips on mine.

I jerked away and looked at him crazy "what are you doing?" I asked "I- uh" he started off "get out" I simply said as he got out and I drove home. Once I got home my phone vibrated and I seen a picture of Tom and Chelsea kissing each other going around.

I smacked my lips as I went into the house pissed. "Hello to you too" my father said as I went upstairs closing my room door. There was a faint knock at my window as I looked and seen peter.

I opened the window as he came in. "Y/N it's not what you think it is I can explain" he said as I just looked at him blankly.

"Y/N" he said trying to take my hand in his but I took it away. "Peter I'm not even in the mood right now we'll talk about it tomorrow" I said as he tried to kiss me but I moved back. "Bye" I said and watched him go out the window.

I closed my window then the curtains, I got in the shower then got out going to sleep.

________________________

I was at my locker as I felt a tap on my shoulders and I turned seeing Peter "I like your outfit"

he complemented as I looked at him "you don't get to like my outfit" I simply said closing my locker as my phone vibrated and so did Peters we looked down and I seen a mass text of a picture of Noah and I kissing.

"The hell?" I said to myself as I looked up and seen everyone staring at Peter and I. I looked at peter looking down at the picture on his phone

I then just walked out the school as tears started falling from my eyes. Peter came out behind me as I stood by my car.

"Y/N what the hell is this?!" He basically shouted "Peter I don't know" I said "what do you mean, you don't know? when he's clearly in your car kissing YOU" he said as i placed my Hand on my face. "So you were just trying to get back at me?" Peter asked as I shook my head.

"It's wasn't like tha-" I started off until he cut me off "bye Y/N" he simply stated and turned around. "So we're just going to act like you wasn't kissing Chelsea either?" I questioned "like yesterday night nobody sent a picture of you two tonguing down each other at her party" I added.

"Y/N oh my god  it was a fucking dare" he said walking up to me as my back was against my car and he stood over my short frame. "I don't give a fuck you intentionally did that shit and you have a girlfriend" I said.

"I HAD a girlfriend" Peter said as I looked at him and rolled my eyes "well then bye" I said as he looked taken back some. I bumped into his arm walking passed him going back into the school.

I walked into class as I sat down in my seat shaking my leg pissed. "Psst..." I heard as I looked over at Justin. "That picture was hot I didn't know you got down like that" justin said as I just stared at him.

"Justin you better get the fuck out of my face before I throw one of these texts books AT your face" I said as someone started snickering and Justin sat back in his chair butt hurt.
I felt a hand on my back as I turned seeing Noah then I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not in the mood" I simply said about to go off. "Y/N" he simply said as I shook my head placing it on the desk. The bell soon rung and I got up as Noah chased me out the class trying to get my attention. "Y/N just listen to me" he said grabbing my hand as I snatched it away looking up at him.

"No because you didn't even try to clear the story up you just watched me be humiliated and walk out" I said as tears came from my eyes. "You don't even have the decency to even speak the truth you just sat there and watched me get talked about hell you probably even talked about me too" I said as he looked hurt.

"Is that what you think? How I think about you?" He asked then turned around "YO EVERYBODY!" He started off as I looked at him and he caught everybody's attention.

"THAT PICTURE OF Y/N AND I WAS MY FAULT I KISSED HER FIRST AND SHE PUSHED ME AWAY. SO IF ANY OF YOU AT MIDTOWN HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT BE MAN ENOUGH AND TAKE IT UP WITH ME NOT HER BECAUSE IT WAS MY FAULT, SO DELETE THE PICTURE AND SEE ME IF THERES AN ISSUE!" He shouted as I looked at him and quickly started walking away but he caught up with me turning down the quiet technology hall.

"What?" I asked as tears started falling from my eyes freely. "What's wrong?" He asked as I wiped my tears "Peter broke up with me over that picture" I said as Noah's face softened "I'm so sorry Y/N if I had of known all of this would've happened I would've never tried to kiss you" he apologized as I looked at him.

"You want me to buy you some ice cream or something to make it up at lunch?" He asked as I giggled "ice cream at lunch?" I questioned Ashe started scratching the back of his neck "well yeah I really can't take you on a date because-" he started off as I stopped him.

"I know ,The ice cream is fine" I said in a giggle
As we started heading to class then lunch time soon came around and Michelle came up to me "Yo what is going on?" She asked mad confused. "Peters hanging out with Chelsea now?" She asked as we looked back at them talking and eating lunch then we got our food and I shrugged. "I don't know nor do I care when I start spazzing out on people I don't want to hear a damn thing" I simply said as Noah came behind me as I was about to pay the lady my lunch fee but he took over paying for it and my ice cream sandwich.

"Oop whats this?" Michelle asked nudging me "nothing he's just buying me lunch I guess" I simply said going to sit down and eat lunch with Michelle then Noah came over sitting in front of me smiling. "Thanks but I could've bought my lunch" I said with a smile.

"No i wanted to do it, it's apart of my apology"
He said as I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 44 17
Following the events of Infinity War and Endgame (minus his identity being revealed. That never happened here lol) , Spiderman is faced with new aris...
359K 12.7K 39
(Y/N) is a 16 year-old girl who lives in New York City with a heroic heart and loves to help others. But Your whole world changes when New York City'...
22.3K 779 31
Samantha Jones had moved her whole life. Finally, at the start of high school, her mom told her they would not have to move out of their New York apa...
45.3K 981 17
Y/n L/n and Peter Parker have been rivals in their studies for as long as Y/n could remember. She was determined to beat him as much as possible even...