Trouble ยฉ J.JK ๐Ÿ”ž

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

10 The Call Of The Hell

24.4K 936 419
By aqsaedwards

A YAWN ESCAPE MY MOUTHand I remove my glasses before stretching my limbs and cracking bones. Since few hours I've been sitting inside the public library trying to catch something exciting to read, but unfortunately nothing interests me much. I am currently reading a book by Dan Brown which is not too good not too bad, but it isn't enough to kill my boredom.

I glance around my surrounding and notice half empty room with people all lost inside the books of their respective choices. I sigh before closing the book and standing up from my seat with my glasses on. I think I should put my hand on something more interesting that could kill my time.

As I walk through different valleys of shelves, my mind drift to the night when I saw Jungkook's eyes turning complete white and his skin burning because of my blood. Scared would be an understatement for me, I was frightened to see such a devious look on his face. And from the encounter, one thing is definitely clear that Jungkook is not just a simple human being, he's beyond that dignity. And to my most surprise, I am not that scared anymore, rather, I am curious to know what he is. That night, I refused his help to cover my wound, instead I ran out of his house and locked up my door before treating myself. That was rude and next day I went to the office and actually apologized him for my misbehaviour, and he himself was taken back from my easy going conversation. I didn't asked him about it after that, maybe I am scared to bring that topic, or maybe there's any other reason. But right now it doesn't scare me much to think about it.

Maybe Jimin knows about it since they are close friends, but I find this conversation a bit awkward to talk to anyone else. Maybe he'd think that I would've been drunk or had seen a really very bad dream. But I swear on my whole life that I saw it, and also at the night of the party I saw the gust of storm in his eyes just like I saw the complete milky colour of it the other day. Jungkook refused to talk about it to me and my mind did nothing good but to imagine different kind of scenarios of it. I don't know why but it doesn't feel right, maybe I am over thinking, but even I know that I am lying to myself, I desperately want him to laugh at my face and scream its a fucking prank. The whole time till the weekend today, me and Jungkook ignored each other in both office and home. This all is beyond messed up.

As I place the book back on the shelf, my eyes fall on the title of the book just adjacent to it. The title says, 'The Call Of The Hell'. Interesting. For a book so supernatural to be placed in between best english fictions is odd. When I took the earlier book, this one wasn't there, and now suddenly, out of nowhere, it's here. Maybe someone else was reading it and misplaced it's position. I take the book out of shelf and examine the cover closely which is worn out, giving me a hint it's quite old. Where the title is displayed boldly, images of chains and horns cover it. And I don't know why, but a sudden urge come over me to read this book, and I guess it won't hurt to read something supernatural between something supernatural I am facing right now.

Satisfied with my decision, I walk towards my earlier sitting spot with the same book in my hands. Start of the weekend at least brings me something to fry my brain. After making myself comfortable on the chair, I open the hard cover of the book. Just like the cover, the pages too are worn out which have yellowish tint along the edges of it and to add a sparkle in the drama, the pages from the edges are slightly torn. I wonder how old this book is, so out of curiosity, I check the issue date and just to realise how old it is a gasp leaves my mouth while my eyes refuse to regain itself from being wide enough to hurt my head. This book was printed in the eighteenth century and the edition doesn't continues. Fuck, it's first edition. What the hell the book so old around like two hundred years old doing in a private library of New York?

Curious can't be an actual word to describe me right now since I turn the pages almost hastily. The book is indeed supernatural, but surprisingly, it interests me to read it for some unknown reason. The lines might have dramatic effects on it and the English of the book is old enough to make me scratch my head at times. And out of all, one title catch the biggest of my attention, 'Seven Demons, Seven Sins'. I read through the lines and only find seven sins of heaven written on it which almost every Christian and Islam followers would be well aware of. Pride, Lust, Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, Greed and Envy. I continue reading the book with all my concentration and got successful in completing a halfway through it. The book is incredible and did gave me a lot of information, only it wouldn't have been new to me if I had given attention to the Sunday Bible classes when I was a kid.

The part that I read today speaks about the demons and their heirs. The seven demons carry the sins with them and will walk in between humans to manipulate them every time. The demons will have their heirs in every generation and will accomplish what their ancestors always had accomplished in the past, to manipulate humans and drag them to hell along with them.

But the massive question is, why does demons want to drag humans to hell, what will they get from it? A scoff leave my mouth. That's a total bullshit. I glance at the book i have slammed on the table harshly when I got few annoyed looks from the readers around me causing me to feel embarrassed. Okay, but I didn't get this, why did the demons want this, and why the fuck I am straining myself? I don't give a damn about what does demon wants and if they want they'll get it, why am I fucking up my mind.

Feeling like a complete idiot to waste my time on something worthless, just because it's fucking old, I stand up from my seat and decide to head back to home. I've wasted a good four hours of my life in something so shitty. I need an ice cream. A small smile appear on my lips as I recall I have kept a tub of London dairy inside my freezer.

As the elevator door opens to my floor, I leave a breath of relief. As I am accessing the code of my apartment, I glance sideways towards Jungkook's. I wonder what he might be doing, maybe working, or might be out of the house since it's gonna be Saturday night and would definitely go partying, I even noticed his parking space empty. Why my brain is consumed by him even though I know he is not a normal person, but I cannot help myself but to feel attracted to him in some sort of way. And for God's sake he is one hell of a kisser and all I wonder is how his lips would feel on those parts of my body to which I haven't even touched. Wait, not again.

With a huff, I push my door open. As soon as I am inside the living room, which is now dark because of the dusk outside, I turn the lights on. And suddenly, a sweet smell enters my nostrils. Is that perhaps... chocolate? I widen my eyes as I realise it's definitely chocolate and make my way towards the kitchen. My first instinct is that my fridge is broken and the chocolate ice cream is melted. I make a note mentally to call the company and report about the malfunction. But out of all instincts, I fail to register that someone might have barged in my house. As soon as I am in the kitchen, I stop dead on my tracks feeling my heart pooling in my throat. My eyes widen to see a man sitting on the kitchen stool with his back to me and having the tub of ice cream in his hands. The man is masculine from what he looks from the backside and his shoulder blades flex whenever he bring the spoon to his mouth. I wanted to ask who he is and how he got in, but suddenly, my mouth doesn't even open to speak.

"Hello there, angel." His voice is deep and very masculine which is making my heart beat fast. I gulp loudly when he drop the tub on the kitchen island and revolve on stool to face me. I come face to face with a white man. Blue eye, so deep that it reminds me of an ocean, hair so blonde that resembles sun, thin luscious lips curved into a proud smirk which only make me recall of a devil, and face so beautiful that I could have been deceived to think him as an angel. The man is indeed unfamiliar to me, but who the hell is he. I furrow my brows and his smirk turns into a soft smile, probably putting an act. "Why are you so silent?" His voice is deep and as beautiful as his face.

"Who are you?" I am surprised to find my voice blunt, to which the guy smile at me with an ear to ear grin.

"Forgot to introduce you, I am Nathan Miller."

"How you got in?"

"Oh, that?" He stroke his chin with the finger of his right hand while left hand folds around his chest, putting up a play of thinking deeply. "Lemme just say you the truth. But I fear if you'd believe me." His blue eyes stare playfully at my dark ones.

"Just spit it out and leave otherwise I'll be calling the security." I say feeling almost irritated to have an unknown man inside me house who just barged in my house from God knows which way. At my comment, he throw his head back and laugh a sinister laughter which definitely doesn't suit his beautiful features.

"That's useless." He comments after regaining his senses, "I just teleported, you know."

"What?" Now my patience level has gone. "What the hell you're talking about?" An amused look spread across his beautiful face as he stare at me. "Look, Mr. Miller, or whatever, I need you to leave my house right now, or else, screw the security I'm calling the cops." Another set of laughter erupts from him.

"Oh sweetheart," His voice remains sweet as it has been from the start which is creeping me out. Well at the first place, why the hell I am having this fucked up conversation with him, "you cannot call the cops when I came here just for you."

"That's it." I turn around and walk towards the living room where I drop my backpack and fish it to find my phone and as soon as my hand find the phone, a black smoke kind of thing appear in front of me and in time, out of the black smoke appears a tall masculine black haired Asian god looking guy along with another a bit shorter one. I stand there dumbfounded and wide eyed with a bag in one hand and phone in one hand. It took me a while to register it's the two guys from the party night at Jimin's, Jin and Yoongi. And suddenly, the front door burst open revealing an angry looking Jungkook along with, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok? What the hell?

"What is going on her-" My voice get interrupted by Nathan guy speaking.

"Wow. Look who we have here." He walks from my kitchen to the now filled living room. I glance around to see everyone having a serious faces apart from Nathan who is having an amused expression and I am standing here still with bag and phone with nothing but confusion clouding myself in between both the parties.

"Nathan," Namjoon speaks with authority, "you have nothing to do with her. It'll be better if you leave right now."

"Why I don't got anything to do with her?" I see Jungkook making a fist out of both of his hands at his words. "She's the angel, Namjoon. You know it." Everyone in the room gasp except Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin and me, definitely the still confused one who knows nothing about what the hell they're talking about.

"You should fear her."

"So should you."

"Just get the fuck out of here." This time Namjoon growls making me shudder. I swear I saw the gust of storm clouding his eyes just like Jungkook's. And for some unknown reason I don't feel frightened at all. Nathan's expression changes to a frightened one and he stumble back a bit.

"I'll be back, with him." With that, he turn around and run towards the balcony. I gasp when I see him jump out of the railing and he disappear as soon as he's in the air. Namjoon faces me and his serious face softens and he sighs.

"Taehyung." He demands and Taehyung nod his head and instantly I see nothing but darkness, and as I feel my body go limp, a pair of arms embrace me.

I know it's damn confusing!!
But trust me something's waiting to show up in the future chapters!!!
Hope you like it! Love you!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
33.6K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
56.3K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
150K 5.9K 58
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...