Trouble Β© J.JK πŸ”ž

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

8 Famous People

24.5K 913 259
By aqsaedwards

I FEEL VERY EXHAUSTED EVEN though the lunch break haven't arrived yet. I don't know why but my head is aching every time I see any file. Before the lunch break, I have to submit these records to Jungkook, and he won't hear any excuses for granting extra penalty time. But luckily, I am fast enough to check them all and I am at the last set which should end up in few minutes.

"Hey, Y/n?" Kevin's voice interrupts me from moving further making me look up to face the guy.

"Yes?" I answer showing him my attentiveness.

"You said you were given a big task on the second week of joining right?" I nod my head to his sudden question. "I haven't got any task yet. You think they don't like me?"

I smile at his questions. I've grown to know Kevin as a shy guy yet a determined one. He is as determined to get a permanent job at Crystal Company as I am. But his self confidence is very low.

Once he did a mare mistake which is unnoticeable, but just like anything can't get unnoticed by hawk's eye, Jimin lectured him for almost two hours. This made the poor boy more nervous so he'd do small mistakes randomly to which I'd correct before handing it to either Jungkook or Jimin. But all total, the boy is quite good at what he does. After I helped him for few times, he didn't do any mistakes further, grasping everything properly after explaining.

I look at the boy having a nervous look always to which I shake my head as denial. "It's not like that. Sometimes, the higher ups wait for a big project to assign the interns to test the waters. And according to my knowledge, there's nothing big going around. So you gotta wait I guess."

"Oh." The boy nods and I smile at him before diving myself to complete the given work.

Shutting my file as soon as I'm done, I stand up from my seat and walk out of the cabin grabbing my phone and the file. I walk towards Jungkook's office when my mind is still consumed with him.

I myself is very confused regarding everything what Jungkook said to me on Saturday night. I don't know why I crave for his attention so much when he doesn't give me one. I have seen him with my own eyes coming out of a bathroom with a girl, probably fucking the shit out of her. He is some sort of a playboy who just wants my attention to get into my pants. I am well aware of his intentions, but still I want his attention. I am actually the opposite person, who enjoys giving attention to those who gives me one. But here, in his case, he doesn't give me attention, but I want his attention, which is very bad. Attention, attention attention...

I groan and find myself in front of his office. I adjust my skirt properly before making a knock at the door and clearing my throat, I push the door open as soon as the deep masculine voice gives me permission to do so.

Instantly, my eyes land on those who is consuming my mind twenty four by seven, as if he himself is claiming my brain. His dark orbs pierce through me making me gulp. I didn't fail to notice another black haired guy sitting on the chair, facing his back to me.

"You completed?" Jungkook ask making me snap my eyes at him. I nod to him to which he respond me with another nod. I place the file on the table in front of him and he give me  a half smile. "Good. Now I want you to meet-"

"Y/n?" A deep yet familiar voice stops Jungkook midway making him frown and my head snap to the source of the voice.

"Taehyung?" My eyes widen to see the same cheerful guy from Saturday night.

"You guys know each other?" Jungkook ask to which Taehyung replies with an instant yes.

"She was at the party in Jimin hyung's place Saturday night. He introduced her to me." Jungkook nod his head at his explanation while turning to face me while I stand few feet away from both of them, maintaining my professional distance.

"Okay, so Y/n. As Taehyung hyung recently won Modeling council's 'Male Model of the Year', I want to issue the cover of next month's magazine to be his story."

"What?" I gasp hearing Jungkook speak about Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, the new generation's renowned and most loved face. He was the only celebrity to gain most of the magazine covers with his face all over United States and England. The Asian model got successful in gaining maximum amount of fans in less than the period of two years.

How can I be so blind to not notice this before. And when I realise it now, there is no single difference between that of his face in reality and in magazine covers. He's just a massive perfection.

No wonder why he seems so familiar when I've seen him in TV, magazines, newspaper, banners, etc.

"Y/n, are you listening?" Jungkook's voice startles me. I glance at Taehyung who have a proud grin on his face and then to Jungkook who have a blank expression on his face which is making me gulp.

"Y-Yeah."

"I was telling, since it's all about next month ahead, I want you to take care of the event and photoshoots." He says with a commanding voice to which I just nod, "Take that Kevin guy with you and ask him to do most of the work. I am well aware of the help you're giving to him." He send me a glare which give me a shiver throughout my body. "So stop being a wiser and mind your own own business. And now, you may leave."

I nod my head and bow them both before rushing out of his office. A deep and loud sigh escape my mouth and I reach at the pocket of my shirt to grab the phone. Exactly the time for lunch, so I decide to go to the canteen and wait for Jimin and Donna.

How can I be so stupid not to realise earlier. He even looks very same in reality to that in the magazines and other sources regardless of few celebrities who relies on photoshop and all, so how can I not realised earlier. Damn, if my little sister would come to know about it that I not only met Kim Taehyung, but talked to him more than once and the fact that I am going to accompany him in the photo shoot, she'll get a knife to slice my throat.

Gracie is one hell of a fan of Taehyung who have a big poster of him pasted on the door of her bedroom in her room. She'll be thrilled to know about it and I am sure she'll be ready to kill me on the spot. I haven't met Gracie for half of a year since she lives in a boarding school. I really want to tell her I met the man of her dreams which I'll do very soon. A smile take over my features as I think about the little demon whom I love very much.

"Something's good?" Jimin's voice startles me making my head snap up. I see him pulling the chair out across me to sit while Donna comes and sit besides me.

"Just thinking about my sister." I answer while sipping my coffee.

"You have a sister?" Donna asks in astonishment to which I nod. "How old is she?"

"Twelve."

"Aww. That's great." I smile at her then face Jimin who has a warm smile on his face.

"You know, I didn't realize that Taehyung is that same Kim Taehyung, the model." I say looking at smiling Jimin.

"What?" Before Jimin could speak, Donna cuts him. "You didn't realize it's him? Come on, Kim Taehyung is the most famous model on which teen girls drool over."

"You're not a teen." Jimin mocks and I chuckle.

"Whatever." Donna rolls her eyes.

"My sister is like crazy for him. She'll probably kill me if she comes to know that I met him." I snorts.

"Seems like Taehyung got a fan." Jimin laughs.

"Oh no. Not a fan. She loves him."

"Who loves me?" A deep and familiar voice speaks making me turn around to see Taehyung and Jungkook standing behind us. Taehyung is giving me a very blinding smile which is looking very much cute on him rather than those non smily faces in magazine covers which makes him look hot. I have seen his covers so much that I even remember the small details of his picture and right now, when he is standing in real in front of me, I feel like I can play a spot the difference thingy.

But, just like pulling my gaze harshly from him, my eyes are drifted towards Jungkook who stand besides him with not-so-interested look, giving me a hint that he is not loving the thoughts running inside my mind, not that he can read my mind.

"Y/n's sister is your fan." Jimin says nonchalantly making me turn towards him to see him having a very unconcerned look.

"That's great." Taehyung say and lean down a bit placing a hand on the chair besides me which is empty with a blinding box shaped smile. "May I?"

"U-Uh, sure." I say and the taller male sit besides me gracefully while Jungkook huff and stick his butt on the chair next to him.

All the males start to talk with me and Donna about the next month's events. Donna would blush every time whenever Taehyung would ask her anything and just like a gentleman, Taehyung would smile in response. Taehyung is very opposite to that of Jungkook who is arrogant to the most and I hate the fact whenever I would compare them both.

I am aware of the fact that there is a burning stare on me to which I try to ignore as much as possible, but that's actually impossible. I don't know why this happens to me, but I feel a kind of explicit thoughts consuming my brain about him. As if my body wants to feel those things in real, but only with him. I really need a break from all these things. What's with these handsome Asian guys, stumbling upon me for no reason.

I let my eyes fall on everyone around the table to find Jimin having a conversation with Jungkook and Taehyung. Donna is nibbling on her muffin while blushing red. I look at Jungkook who is indeed talking to Jimin and Taehyung, but is staring at me making me go weak on my knees. I avert my eyes from him to look at the surrounding. Evidently, all eyes are on our table. Who wouldn't stare when the company's two higher ups and one supermodel is sitting with two poor ladies.

"And guys, lemme tell you one thing." Jungkook speaks up among us gaining everyone's attention. "I got the news just now from the accounts department that the autumn issue has given us the profit of two million dollars extra from every time which means we're ahead of ten million dollars."

"What?" Me, Jimin and Donna all gasp at the same time staring at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Yeah. And to celebrate the success, I think that we should hold a success party at the end of the weekend."

"Yeah, you're right. We should. This is the very big success, isn't it Y/n?" Jimin flashes the spotlight on me making me nervous.

"U-Uh, yeah, I guess." I stutter while replying to which everyone around the table nods.

"That's it then. Well hold a very grand party then." Jungkook declares to which Jimin and Donna clap their hands.

WITH AN EXASPERATED SIGH, I plop on my mattress feeling exhausted as hell. Working in Crystal Company is very tiring since it always seeks for perfection and sincerity. The company is United States' one of the leading company and according to its reputation and brands, the amount of work we do is obvious. But today after working for nine hours non stop and then giving me a load of two hours extra home work is more than exhausting. I feel like Jungkook wants to torture me with the amount of works he make me do.

I groan and fidget with the remote to stuck up on something interesting to watch, but the kid inside me wants to watch something in the cartoon channel, so I turn up a cartoon network. Giggling on my own as soon as the face of tweety the bird appears on screen with the granny I finally relax by digging myself in the couch more and watch TV.

All of my heart warming happiness drown when my phone rings kept on the coffee table. With a groan, and spitting out a curse, I sit straight and glare at the device ringing non stop. With a huff, I reach out to grab it in a tight grip only to gasp when I realize who's calling. Jeon Jungkook. Pursing my lips, I slide the call answer.

"H-Hello." I stutter and feel stupid for it. Instantly I clear my throat and the person on other line speak hastily.

"Y/n, I need you to bring your file to me immediately."

"What? Where? You're house? Like, now?" I bombarded him with questions to hear him sigh in irritation.

"Yeah, my house and now, it's urgent. Hurry up." He says and the line goes dead. It took me a while to register what he asked me to do and as soon as I realise, I rush to my room and grab the completed file and sprint out of my own house.

Thanks for reading!!
Love ya! 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.9K 58
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
920K 27.2K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❀❀ **********...
47K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
893K 56.5K 82
Seven fallen angels incapable of falling in love. One girl that can keep them from spiraling into darkness. Used to waiting on others to make a deci...