Stay - Stray Kids Han Jisung...

By xuxiaowen_

"Keeping you as a trainee is useless because you are basically our ace and have the skills to even debut as a... More

PROLOGUE
SKILL PROFILE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
CLEARING THINGS UP
140.
141.
142
143.
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
SPOILER OF THE DAY
LAST SPOILER

15.

2.8K 80 5
By xuxiaowen_

"The next girl is known as ResQ's So Chan-whee," Heechul said. "Her main ability within the group is singing very high notes."

"I thought you were going to say she was the eldest in the group," Soogeun said making the rest of us laugh. 

"So Chan-whee is literally my mother's age," Soojin told them. "And my father is Hodong's age."

"And you still haven't finished high school?" Minho asked Hodong making all of us burst out laughing.

"Now, so we can see who is the group's So Chan-whee, let's have you sing the chorus of her song 'Tear', should we?" Sangmin told us.

The staff then handed the four of us a microphone -since Lin had already sat down with Hodong and the music played. We all sang at the same time so they couldn't tell who was singing what and I noticed Soojin stopped singing whenever an obnoxiously high note appeared while Leah, Mika and I did it. It was understandable since she was the rapper and hadn't trained her vocals to do such a thing.

As we sang it, the presenters looked shocked as well as some of the boys. Jeongin, on the other hand, was dancing along since he was a trot fan.

When we all finished, they all applauded us and we bowed before going back to the podium to wait for their guesses.

"Your group has a rapper, right?" Kyunghoon asked us and we nodded. "Is she among you at the moment?"

"Between us, there is the main rapper and a lead rapper. Lin is a lead rapper too," Mika told them.

The presenters were even more shocked after that since they hadn't expected two rappers among the four of us after singing that.

"I'm going to guess it's the girl in the middle right," Janghoon said confidently pointing towards me. "She has the looks of a main vocal."

I then proceeded to take off the sticker from my badge but stopped at the last second as they had guessed it wrong.

"You really are bad at this game!" I told them. "Do I really look like the main vocalist?"

"You do!" They all said at the same time making me laugh.

"I think it's the girl at the far right," Yeongcheol said. "I think looks could be deceiving and she actually isn't a rapper."

Mika then smiled and finally removed her badge, showing he was right before sitting down next to Sangmin.

"The next girl's nickname is 'Dancing Queen'. Which of the three girls do you think it is?" Heechul said. "To make things quicker let's have you dance the same song."

"I think we should dance to our friends' song here, shouldn't we?" Soojin said as the three of us took off the jackets from our uniforms and she took out the shirt from her skirt.

"Music... cue!" Leah said and the song began

(1:08-1:38 / LEAH=SEUNGMIN; ALIX=JISUNG; SOOJIN=CHAN)

When the music began, we started to dance and sing along with the rest cheering for us. Leah opened up our mini performance dancing to Seungmin's part and I went next with Jisung's one. He was really focused as I did it and I made sure to keep my expressions on point although my microphone fell as I did one of the movements and I had it hanging. 

I sent Jisung a wink after I was done with my part, which made him chuckle and we finally finished with Soojin's part, which was Chan's. To keep it as faithful to the original as possible, she even raised her shirt and showed her slightly defined abs, shocking everyone there.

When we were finally done, the Stray Kids boys stood up to applaud and even chanted our names. 

As they continued chatting and discussing who the main dancer could be, we were this time in front of the podium and close to the first row, so I was standing in front of Yeongcheol and Jisung as I attempted to attach the microphone back on my uniform. I failed miserably, though, and Jisung offered to help me while not disturbing the rest, so he helped me put it back on before going back to his seat.

"It must be either the girl on the left or the one on the middle," Soogeun said pointing towards Soojin and I. "No offence to the other one."

"None taken," Leah told him.

"Then, which one of us do you think is the 'Dancing Queen'?" Soojin asked them throwing an arm around my shoulders.

"I think I'm going to go with the one on the left," Soogeun said. "The shortest one."

"I'm apparently every single one of you girls," I said as I once again pretended to take off my sticker but didn't.

"Really?" Soojin said taking off her sticker. "Was it that difficult?"

She then asked for the staff to continue playing 'Victory Song' and she danced to Hyunjin's part to show them her dance kills, which had everyone outstood.

"Was it actually that difficult to guess?" She said once again and sat with Janghoon at the back.

"Next one is ResQ's Seo Yeonjae," Heechul introduced the rest. "Which one of them do you think it is.

"Shall we do a split to show them?" Leah said and I nodded.

We both then dropped effortlessly to the ground in a split and even put our foreheads on our leg to show our flexibility.

"How are we even supposed to guess when they both are flexible!" Janghoon exclaimed. "This doesn't make sense. It could be either of them!"

"You need to pay attention to the girl they are supposed to be," Heechul said giving them a hint.

"You need to guess only with this information, though," Leah told them.

"Okay, then it's going to be the girl we keep saying," Yeongcheol said.

"Are you serious?!" Leah exclaimed taking off her badge. "You didn't even get one right on your first try!"

"Who are you?! Who are you and why do you keep confusing us?!" Soogeun exclaimed and approached me. "You are too tall. I can't do this."

We all then burst out laughing as he went back to his seat and Leah went to the side to show them why she had that nickname. 

The staff then gave her a ribbon and she began showing a rhythmic gymnastics routine using it, shocking everyone, including the girls and I who still were amazed even though we had already seen her rehearsing it more than once.

She then finally sat down with Soogeun and that left me alone it the podium so they all already knew it was me and I took off my sticker to reveal my name.

"Alix's nickname in the group is  'Alix Hendrix'," Heechul told them.

"Like Jimi Hendrix?" Yeongcheol asked confused. "Why?"

"She has perfect pitch and really is a master of the guitar," Soojin explained. "She plays more instruments but her guitar skills are no joke."

The staff then brought inside an electric guitar already plugged to an amplifier and I picked it up, quickly checking if it was on tune before continuing with the segment.

"Let me warm-up for a second," I told them and stretched my fingers for a second before playing a small part of «Ashes in Your Mouth» by Megadeth.

(0:26-0:32)

Just after that warmup, they were all really shocked. I knew that it was unusual for K-pop idols to play instruments to that extent and much less if they were pop idols trying to play rock and metal but I still found funny how amazed they all were.

"T-that was a warmup?" Chan asked me perplexed.

"Yes, just so I can get used to moving my fingers fast and all," I explained. "Now, for perfect pitch, does anyone want to sing any song to me and I will try to play it on the guitar?"

"Play Miroh!" Woojin told me. "Do you know that one already?"

"No, I don't, but it should be fairly easy," I said and asked the staff to play the song for me once so I could remember it properly. "Okay, why don't all off you sing along while I play?"

They all then stood up and picked up a few microphones before I began playing and they sang along. I even added some riffs here and there that matched the song to make it more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 781 60
When you are recruited under JYPE for a soloist position, your neighbours are introduced to you as they go through their journey to debut, although y...
1.7K 66 7
With NoEasy promotions over, Stray Kids finally have a little time to rest. But that time to themselves forces them to confront how different one of...
7.5K 241 19
✔ This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
30.9K 880 36
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...