Trouble © J.JK 🔞

By aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... More

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
71 Ideal Boyfriend
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

6 House Party

25.3K 995 972
By aqsaedwards

I GOT NO IDEA WHAT to expect from the party that Jimin was talking about. He said there are going to be some office colleagues and friends, maybe formal. I didn't want to feel embarrassed to ask Jimin what to wear. Maybe we're friends, but we're not that close to ask him about the dress code. And probably after the night's encounter with his so called 'close friends', I've given a second thought whether to go or not. But after listening to Jimin whine and plead like a lost puppy, my evil heart got satisfied and decided to go.

I don't want to be around Jeon Jungkook. In the office also, I've been very careful not to have any alone encounter with him. I can't help but to feel rejected due to his reply. What's the problem with a virgin women, I thought men always wants their partner to be virgin. Considering Jeon Jungkook's statement, he is one hell of a player. I need to make a safe distance from him. It's not like I want to give myself to him, I'm just curious why he rejected me when he was the one to entertain me in the first place. It's so frustrating to think about it, I don't know what his intentions are, or whether I want to know them?

My thoughts are startled due to the phone ring. I grab my phone kept on the coffee table and glance at the illuminating screen my heart filled with joy to see the name of my angel. Immediately, I slide the call answer.

"Hello?" I bet Rachael can sense the fury in my voice.

"Hey there babe," she sounds equally excited as I am, "I got your message. So what's the theme of that formal-not-so-formal party?"

"I don't know Ree. He indeed said there's going to be office colleagues and some friends." I press on the word friends getting a sarcastic snort from her.

"I bet there's a lot." She sighs, "wear something sexy." I groan at the word.

"You know I doubt it's a good idea."

"Babe, trust me. The party's gonna be lit and you'll regret if you'd go there dressing up for senior's retirement farewell." She's right though.

"I'll try. What's up with you?" I ask rising up from the table and heading towards my bedroom.

"Nothing much. I'm having a good time here, you can say." I smirk even though she can't see me.

"I doubt you won't. How's Jack?"

"Great. And yeah, babe, you have to come London for Christmas you know. Jack said it's amazing that time here."

"I'll try to come. I haven't celebrated Christmas since three years." Since the day I moved out of the house, thanksgiving and Christmas has become a past for me.

"I hope you'd." She trails off and I sigh reaching out for my closet door.

"Hmm. Well, I gotta go get ready for tonight. Talk to you later, bye."

"Bye, have fun."

The line went dead and I shove my phone inside the pocket of my jeans. While grabbing my hips with my hands, I let my eyes wander around the stack of clothes. Considering Rachael's advice, I search for something sexy. Since I'm no party type, I have very less clothes which are considered as sexy.

With a sigh, I take out a black dress with a backless strap and glittery neck. Since it's a backless, no bra to go, and a black thong will do. Satisfied with the selection of my clothes, I keep them on the bed before going to take a shower.

After drying my hair with the help of drier, I slip into my thong and black dress. After applying lotion, I brush my hair to let it fall to cover my dusky olive skin. Applying a bit of makeup, careful not to overdo, I stare at my face to pick out any flaw. My olive skin looks perfect under the sheeted black dress, not too fair, not too dark, a complexion between them. My mother did great to pass on her Indian genes to me.

I grab a silver clutch from my wardrobe and slipped my phone in after checking the time and address that Jimin sent me. Wearing a silver heel that compliments my black theme well, I glance at my mirror reflection for the last time before stepping out of the house.

I'm fully aware that Jeon Jungkook is also going to be there and I have to stay away from him. He is not good to my body and mind both. After locking, I glance at his closed door and scowl at it before heading towards the elevator.

In the parking lot, the space of his car is empty, indicating he's long gone. With another sigh, I step inside my car and put the keys in ignition. Driving my way through the Saturday night's party streets of New York, I cannot help but imagine what's gonna be waiting in there for me. According to Jimin's message, the address is a residential area, probably throwing on somebody's house.

I drive through the busy lane with houses enclosing the roads from both sides. Some houses are lit up with blinding lights and some are dark as hell. I produce my phone from the clutch and read the address once again. Nodding to myself, I step on the gas pedal to drive few more blocks. I stop the car in front of a large gate, reading the same address as that on my phone. Looking beyond the open gates, all I see is heard of cars and bikes, and the music beating till here. The commotion in the front can be seen too. With another sigh, I drive my car through the gate and struggle to find a particular parking space. With great difficulty, I find one and step out of it before keeping the keys inside my clutch.

Pursing my lips, I glance at the large house from which loud music beats. I glance at the open front door and with a heavy heart, I step inside. Holding my clutch tightly, I glance around the front room and see crowds of people drinking, talking and dancing, just like that of a college time parties. The people here look almost of my age, not too young and not too old. I step further inside to find at least one familiar face, and just like that, I sigh in relief to find Donna chatting with an Asian guy. The Asian guy looks familiar, and to my most surprise, he is the same one from before that night. He look at me and smile brightly, so bright that I'm almost blinding. Donna follow his gaze and she beams while waving her hand. I walk towards her and she give me a tight hug before making me stand in an arm length to examine my appearance.

"Oh my god," She shouts due to the loud music, "you look hot."

"Thank you?" She laughs and turn to the sunny guy.

"Hobi, she is my friend, Y/n about whom I told you, remember?" The guy nods his head while smiling. "And Y/n, he's Hoseok, one of my greatest friend." She beams and I nod.

"Hi Hoseok."

"Hobi, call me Hobi. I prefer it more." He extends his hand for me to take and I comply with him. I nod my head to his request. He looks great, but I cannot help myself but to wonder what he was doing with Jimin and everyone, and what the hell they all do.

"Hobi, I'll take her to get a drink." Donna say and before sunny man reply, she pulls me away from him and walk through the crowd. "What are you doing here though?"

"Jimin invited me." I say as we reach to the kitchen area where different kinds of cups are kept.

"He did?" I nod my head in response. With a shrug, she mix few cups together, and hand me one. "Taste it." I took a sip from it, and a strong taste of alcohol welcomes my mouth, "how's it?" She asks with hope and excitement.

"It's a bit strong, but good." Donna claps her hand together in excitement.

"That's great. I learned it few years back to mix three drinks and woosh, you have a Sazarac." I giggle at her. As I took another sip, I feel a hand snake around my waist making me shriek.

"I'm glad you came." The familiar soft and beautiful voice reaches me from behind. I turn to face Jimin in all black, and to my surprise, he have more than one piercing in his ear and the boy is fully drenched in accessories.

"Y-Yeah." I cannot help myself but to feel flustered because of his close proximity. I can feel heat rushing through my skin as he smile at me. I clear my throat before speaking again. "So, no crowds huh?" He laugh at my remark and find myself smiling again at his adorable actions.

"They're just close ones." He say while sipping his drink.

"So this means, you and your friends, socialise a lot."

"Yeah," He send me a nod, "we do." Before he speak anything else, a tall back guy comes from the hall and grab Jimin by his hand to take him out of the kitchen. Jimin with a groan, let the guy take him, and before going out of the kitchen, he shout making me laugh, "make yourself at home."

It's been a while since Jimin got detached from me and Donna has left to chat with someone. I'm here right now sitting on the couch in the living room, watching everyone play and dance. The surrounding definitely gives a vibe of college party, but unlike it, there are no cheeky teenagers grinding on each other and no wild kids. There are matured people having fun by making themselves lose to the environment.

I took a sip from my drink, obviously feeling a little lose due to amount of alcohol Donna mixed before. I feel the space beside me fill and eventually turn around to see another hot Asian guy from that night. These group of people are definitely hot as hell. They look good, very good to be exact. The guy notice my gaze and give me a questioning look before giving me a cocky grin.

"Girl from the danger night." His voice is familiar, giving me a sense of stiffness.

"Danger night?" I ask him while taking another sip from the glass.

"Yeah, that was dangerous night." He winks at me making me confuse. He let out a sleepy yawn and then look at me with hooded eyes. "Your alone?" He ask in a raspy voice.

"Um, yeah, pretty much." He nods his head and then yawn again.

"Cool," Lazily, he hold his hand in front of me, "I'm Min Yoongi."

"Y/n  Nelson." We both shake our hands. With another yawn, he grunt something which was beyond my understanding level and stood up to stride lazily to upstairs.

With confused face, I also stand up from my spot and walk around the house to find a bathroom. I feel really light headed and I wonder where Jeon Jungkook is. Thinking about him, I cannot remove the thought of him rejecting me. Is it that bad to be a virgin? I need to ask him myself.

After asking few people, I finally reach one bathroom which has no line. But all my hopes drown when the door wouldn't open. Somebody has locked from the inside. With a sigh I knock on the door politely. I wait there few minutes, feeling my patience level go down, I make a knock again, and this time, the lock clicks and door fly open.

A tall brunette with messy hair appears from behind the door. And as soon as our eyes meets, they widen. The pitch black eyes were fast to regain their posture back, but I am still standing wide eyed. I gulp loudly and I see Jeon Jungkook standing in front of me with messy hair and swollen lips. A smirk dance around his lips as he see me standing there.

"Nice to see you Y/n." He says in a deep voice sending chills down my spine. He move away from the door, giving a way to a tall skinny woman with loads of makeup. She send me an innocent smile and with a half heart I smile back to her before skipping inside the washroom and closing the door.

I shouldn't have come in the first place. I don't want to think about it right now, but still I cannot help myself but to think about it. They both were in the bathroom and... I groan while clutching the sink tightly. I should really stop drinking. I cannot help my mind to think wild whenever I'm around him. He is intoxicating my brain.

While pursing my lips, I step out of the bathroom and this time, instead of going in the living room, I go to the deck beyond the kitchen area. There are few people on the deck here. I inhale deeply before taking a gulp from the glass. I stand there, facing the inside of the house and let my back rest against the railing. A familiar figure comes to my view and a smile creep on my face as I realize it's Jimin along with another black haired Asian guy from that night.

"You're here?" Jimin asks reaching to me with a smile.

"Just getting some air." I shrug making him nod. He turn to the guy next to him who look like some impossibly handsome Asian model.

"Hyung, meet Y/n. And Y/n, he's one of my close friend, Kim Seokjin."

"Nice to meet you Y/n, call me Jin." He says with a cheeky grin which suits him very well. As our eyes meets, blush appears all over my face. How can someone be this handsome.

"Nice to meet you too Jin." My voice is small. Jimin seems to be smiling knowingly, but when I glance at his direction, he have just a simple grin on his face.

I shrug the thought and turn to very much handsome looking Jin and talk to him with all the hearts and tarts having the company of Jimin.

We talk for a while about random stuffs. Jin and Jimin are indeed close as they say they are friends since so many years and came New York together. Jin is a funny guy just like Jimin, just a level greater. And not to forget about how handsome Jin is. Just like some sort of Asian model, and I cannot help but to blush whenever we'd have any eye contact. Jin owns few cafes around the city and some in his hometown in Korea. Jimin's all close friends are from Korea and they live here since very long.

"You should try Jin hyung's food. He cooks amazing." Jimin compliments and Jin get flustered.

"It's not that good, but... Good." We all laugh at his remark. As he was about to say something, he was beated by another familiar deep voice coming from behind them.

"Guys, what you all are doing here?" Namjoon guy walks casually to us with a side grin along with another guy who is busy on his phone.

"Nothing, just catching up with a new girl." Jin says pointing out at me. The head of the guy on phone snaps up when Jin said a new girl.

Namjoon looks at me with a full smile, showing off his dimples. I smile back at him, feeling all overwhelmed due to the dimples he have. Why every Asian guy I'm meeting recently looks so goddamn handsome. The eyes of another guy light up seeing me. I grin at him while he do the same.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung." He have a boxy smile on his face which I find very much adorable. His voice is the deepest of all and beautiful. But to the most surprise, he looks very familiar, as if I have seen him some where before.

"Y/n." I say and the guy nod. I wonder where I saw him. Probably on the night before, but not just that, somewhere else too. With a shrug, I turn my face to Namjoon who still have his dimple smile.

Namjoon extend his hand for me to take, and I gladly accept it before having a friendly shake. Everyone in their group are very friendly except Jeon fucking Jungkook.

"Kim Namjoon." I'm very much flattered by the amazing english accent he have.

"Y/n Nelson." As he was about to say something, his smile got whipped off and have a serious looking face, clutching my hand tightly, not too much to hurt me though. In a split second, he blink his eyes twice, before letting my hands go.

"I'm sorry." He give me an apologetic grin, I nod at him before shrugging it off. "Well, Hobi got himself in a shit." He inform to the two male standing before me. The both nod to him and turn to me to say farewell.

"Y/n, I'll be back." Jimin says and descends inside the house once again from where he came.

With the shake of head, I turn around to see the big backyard with a large swimming pool. The pool is empty and still, just like my heart. Today I met many new faces and handsome to be exact, so handsome, that I would get flustered only by seeing their faces. I take another gulp from my drink. The wood of the deck crack, indicating someone is coming. I keep my gaze plastered on the still pool in front of me.

"I didn't expected you to be here."

Here you go!
Hope you like it! 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.9K 58
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
56K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
35.2K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...