Demuéstrame ( Joel Pimentel)

By cncoXjb

Emilia- out going , always partying , really rebellious, flirtatious Joel - shy , innocent , really not the... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ANSWER
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Richard
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
READ
PICK
New Update

Chapter 62

351 13 2
By cncoXjb

Sabrina's POV

Days later

I can't believe I'm pregnant. Yesterday , Emilia went with me to the doctors. I saw my little baby inside of me. Im really excited and happy. I still haven't told anyone nor have I spoken to Erick. I plan on telling my parents first. I looked down and began to rub my belly.

" No matter what I'm going to love you ." I said to it. I looked up and there stood Zabdiel with wide eyes.

" oh ." Was all I could say

" your pregnant ?" He asked and shut the door.

" Yes, I am ." I confessed.

He hugged me tightly. " congratulations ."

" thank you , don't tell anyone. I'll be telling them later ." I said

" what about Erick and your parents?" He asked

" Erick has no clue and I don't know if I'll tell him. My parents I'm going to head out now and tell them." I said still in his arms.

He finally pulled away " I want you to know that I love you and I will love the baby. I know it's not mine and your not mine. But I care for the both of you so much." He said after.

"Thanks Zabdi. Thank you for being so understanding." Was all I could say to him.

" I'll drive you to your parents house." He offered and I nodded.

* At my parents house *

" I have something to tell you all ." I said.

Zabdiel rubbed my back for comfort.

" I'm having a baby. I'm pregnant." I said

They all gasped. My mom and siblings hugged and congratulated me. My dad on the other hand ...

" Rebbeca take all your things and leave." He said

" Honey." My mom called out to him trying to call him down.

" No , we raised you much better than this. You are still too young. Pack the rest of your stuff and leave now." He said and I nodded.

I went upstairs with Zabdiel and got the other half of my things I have here and left. As soon as we got into the car I began to cry.

" muñeca please don't cry. You will get through all this. Don't stress to much. No good for you nor the baby." He cooed while driving.

* back at home*

I was still crying when I walked in and threw my bags on the floor.

" hey what happened ?" Emilia asked and I saw everyone in the living room. Everyone except Erick.

" My dad kicked me out." I croaked.

Everyone gasped. Emilia and Joel's eyes soften.

" Do you know why ?" Richard asked.

I took a deep breath.

" I don't know if I'm going to tell Erick but , I'm pregnant ." I said.

They all ran up and gave me a hug. They congratulated me.

" Vamos a ser tíos !" Christopher cheered.

The cheers came to a halt when we heard

" so you weren't going to tell me that I'm going to be a father."

There stood Erick looking like a mess. His hair was all over the place , bags under his eyes , and his eyes bloodshot red.

" Erick can we please talk alone ?" I asked and he nodded beginning to go up the stairs.

We made it to his room and locked the door.

" I wasn't going to tell you yet because I figured you wouldn't want the baby. Plus you're with someone else and we won't be together ." I said

" 1. Who said I wouldn't want the baby. 2. I'm not with anyone else I kicked her out blocked her don't want to see her ever again in my love. 3. You don't want to be with me ?" He asked.

" Erick you cheated ."

" Yes and it was a mistake I'm sorry. Look at me I've been a mess these pass few days. Yo te amo. I love you so much !" He said kneeling down.

" and I love you." He said placing a kiss on my stomach.

" I know it's going to be hard to forget but , please give me a second chance. I love you and I already love the baby so much. I'll prove it to you." Erick finished.

" We shall see." I said and walked out.

I grabbed my bags and began to settle the rest of my stuff in.

Ugh , I love him a little too much.

What do you think the baby will be ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 556 19
𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛.
237K 6K 49
Is it ever a good idea to date your managers daughter? You tell me.
36.1K 1.3K 32
Emilia gets disowned from her family back in New Jersey, so she decided to take the hard route out, she moved to another state and found a new job, b...
14K 826 28
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢? 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 ? 𝙾𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢...