Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

Da trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... Altro

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

59.

2.4K 89 44
Da trillest_lvhh

❤️Y/N❤️

It was the first day of junior year AGAIN and I was looking at my makeup and silky body wave  curls down to my butt my hair had to braids in the front. I placed on some hoops and a dash of lip gloss. Chelsea been testing me all summer at our practices and taking shots on Instagram so I was going to show up to school like the bad bitch I know I am.

I wore gladiator string sandals and grabbed my phone and purse going downstairs. Besides Michelle stated I should wear more dresses to school and dress more like a girly girl this year even though I'm already one.

"I like that on you" my momma stated as I turned around "thank you" I thanked "my baby would've been a senior this year but at least you'll be eighteen and you can leave" my momma teased as I playfully rolled my eyes getting a piece of bacon from her.

"You need to eat on your way to school" she yelled behind me as I turned and smiled. "I got to keep my shape" I said feeling down my body as she playfully rolled her eyes and I continued walking seeing Anajea crawling on the floor.

"Bye mamas" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek before putting back on the ground and walking out the door. We all ended up getting jobs this summer and we thought we were balling. I wasn't opening my stores until it was the anniversary of Mr. Stark because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have anything and just for the remembrance of him.

I pulled up to dunkin doughnuts getting a dozen and some waters for peter, Michelle, Ned and I. I pulled up in the school parking lot next to peters car as he was sitting in the car on his phone with one AirPod in his ear like always.

I got out the car walking in front of his car as he looked up at me and smiled opening his door. I smiled and sat on his lap automatically wrapping my arms around his neck. "Good morning" I said as he smiled and kissed my lips. "Good morning" he said gripping my thighs some. I wiped his mouth some as he chuckled.

"You look nice" peter said resting his hand on my thigh as I smiled. "You look and smell good" I said as he chuckled kissing my cheek. "I'm really pissed we got to do this year all over again we would've been seniors" I stated.

"Right and yet we're starting all over that means all tests all work mid terms finals and it all doesn't count" Peter said laying his head on the head rest of his chair as I smiled at him. I started touching his Adam's apple as he just eyed me not moving an inch then started laughing.

"Stop being weird please we just woke up" he stated as I smiled. "You know you love when I be weird don't front" I said messing with his Adam's apple again as he smiled. "We're like the only ones in the parking lot right now" peter brought up as we looked around.

"Yes because we're mad early" I stated "yes but we're going to be on time too" peter said as I just smiled "nerd" I said getting out his lap and into his passenger seat.

My dress started rising a little "this the only thing with thick thighs man" I said trying to pull it down as peter placed his hand on my thigh. Then cover my thighs with his jacket as I smiled then he answered his ringing phone.

"Yeah we're here" peter started off as I was texting Michelle feeling peter rubbed the inside of my thighs. Soon he rubbed me through my panties as I looked over at him.

He continued talking on the phone as I faintly moaned feeling myself get wet some then he moved my panties to the side sliding his finger into my wetness as I winced.

He started pumping his fingers as I rubbed his hand that was giving me pleasure. I moaned gripping onto his hand some. "Alright just call me when you two are almost here" peter said as they ended their conversation and he turned to me "p-peter it's too early" I moaned as he continued and rubbed my pearl.

I then came on his fingers as he licked it up "you trying to go park in the dead spot?" He asked which referring to where the students would go to have sex or smoke weed. "No it's too early peter and what if someone catches us?" I asked in a giggle.

"No one ever gets caught in the dead spot and I'm trying to stimulate your mind so you won't hurt Chelsea" he stated with a smirk as I smiled. "Lets go make it quick" I said and locked my car doors from the keys.

Peter pulled out going to the dead spot as I got in the back seat and he got a blanket he lifted my dress up and got under the blanket pulling off my underwear and started licking my pearl.

I arched my back off the seat some as he went deeper swirling his tongue around. "Fuck peter" I moaned and placed my hand on his head as he started flicking his tongue and my eyes rolled back.

My head leaned back as I started bucking my hips. "Daddy" slipped out as I hurried to cover my mouth. He continued gripping my thighs and slurping as I came once again. He peeked at me from under the blanket. "You want me to keep going?" He asked as I looked at the time on my phone then I nodded and he went back down giving me some more as I rubbed his hair this time my legs started shaking and I was moaning louder.

I don't know if peter was watching videos or anything but he was getting better each and every time. "G-god peter I'm about to cum" I moaned as seconds later I came and I felt him lick me clean. He looked from under the blanket at me as I was out of breath looking down at him.

"You still thinking about Chelsea?" He asked as I bit my lip and shook my head "no I'm thinking about if you and I have anything important after school" I said as he chuckled and sat up as I pulled my underwear up and fixed my dress.

Peter drove back to the parking lot parking next to me as we seen more cars and students walking towards the building. "I brought doughnuts for us" I said as we both got out the car going to mine as Ned pulled up with Michelle.

We started eating and talking about different things and joking around til it was time to go to our lockers. I had my AirPods in my ears walking to class as I felt someone bump into me hard as hell. "Can you watch where you're going please not all of us are tall you know" I started off as I finally looked up at the guy standing in front me.

"I uh I'm sorry I didn't see you" he said then finally looked at me. "I-I'm Noah" he said flashing a nervous shy smile holding his hand out as I smiled and shook his hand. "You're new aren't you?" I asked as he smiled "Yeah I'm looking for Mrs. jones class you abled to show me there if you don't mind" he started off with a smile.

"Yeah I actually have that class too" I said as we walked to the class and sat down. "So where are you from?" He asked me "Queens what about you?" I asked "upstate" he said with a smile "Wait you're the new guy who's on the football team everyone's been talking about?" I asked "yeah I think it depends what are they saying?" He asked as I giggled.

"Nothing but good things" I said as he smiled at me. "What do you do?" He asked "what you mean?" I asked "Well your body it's fit you
Look like you play volley ball or something" he said as I looked at him weird "no not like that but you look like you do sports" he said nervously as I giggled.

"I'm apart of the dance team" I said as he smiled and started mimicking dancers when they dance as I giggled "so then I guess I'll be seeing you dance Friday night" he said with a smirk. "Um no I'll just be at the game with my friends and my boyfriend, I don't start dancing til next game" I explained.

"Oh that's cool so you'll be watching me instead of me watching you?" He asked with a smirk as I laughed. "I guess people been hyping you up so I guess we'll see" I said as he chuckled.

"What you doing after school?" He asked "I'm probably going to get some snacks with my boyfriend" I said. "What's up Noah" Justin came in with his entourage behind him saying hey to Noah then they started saying hey to me.

"Oh you with my girl?" Justin stated as I rolled my eyes "so this is your boyfriend?" Noah asked "no it's someone I can't shake off" I stated. "Nah that's Peter's girl" Justin stated.
"The guy you said always disappears?" Noah asked as I glared at Justin.

"Stop talking about me and my boyfriend because you never got the time of day" I stated as his boys started chuckling. "She dresses nice and is sexy but her dating type is impeccable good luck" Justin said.

"He wasn't going to have a chance because I have a boyfriend and since we using big words let's use it so we can finally get out of high school." I said as his boys started laughing and I went to go sit at a different desk from Noah.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

31.5K 532 23
Y/n a model, actress, famous. Y/n has a lot of famous friends, when she was 17, she wanted to be a role model and Zendaya is her bestfriend since fir...
22.3K 779 31
Samantha Jones had moved her whole life. Finally, at the start of high school, her mom told her they would not have to move out of their New York apa...
294K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...