Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

51.

2.5K 85 47
By trillest_lvhh

❤️Peter❤️

I was with Nick Fury and Y/N texted me

Y/N🤤❤️: we have to talk about something when you get back...

Me: Okay. you alright? Did i do anything?

Y/N🤤❤️: no we just need to talk about something

Me: okay

Y/N🤤❤️: be safe...please?

She texted as I smiled and Nick fury looked at me "Are you texting while I'm talking to you?" He asked as I turned off. My phone "um no I was um-" I started off as he looked over at me and chuckled.

"It's Y/N isn't it?" He asked as I nodded as he drove to his layer. I took a deep breath and nodded with a smile. "First off lose her number" he stated as my smile dropped.

"What?" I asked "I don't need her distracted from her studies because of you and I don't need her heart broken over no teenager" he stated. "Um sir" I started off as he looked ahead at the road. "Keep your hands to yourself and keep any other bodily parts to yourself or you will disappear" he stated as I looked at him scared some.

"Now get out" he stated getting out the car as I sat there thinking for a moment what did I get myself into? I questioned myself. "Parker" fury yelled as I placed my mask on walking into the layer with him.

"You can take the mask off we all know how you look" he started off as we walked in and I took my mask off looking around seeing his workers then seen the man
Y/N, Michelle Ned and everyone was raving about called mysterio.

"Hi peter it's nice to meet you" he started off as I looked at him and smiled "mysterio?" I asked "who?" He asked in a chuckle. "Um my friends call you that" I said as we shook hands.

"That was some good skills you had out there kid" he said as I smiled "thanks" I thanked. "My actual name is Quentin Beck and I'm from earth 833 and we share identical physical constants, level four symmetry" he started off.

"Wait you mean to tell me there's a multiverses?" I questioned as Beck smiled and I smiled going on and on about the multiverse and Mr. Fury just stared at me.
"Sorry" I apologized

"It's okay don't be sorry for being the smartest in the room" beck stated as we shared a smile. Beck went on explaining exactly what was going on and I looked over at Fury.

"Mr. Fury I can't do this I'm only seventeen I'm trying to get back to the hotel and enjoy my summer trip with my friends" I explained as he sighed.

"Okay you can go back to your hotel with your little friends" he stated as I smiled "before you go here" he stated as he handed me a glasses case. "Tony wanted me to give these to you" he stated as I opened it seeing pair of glasses and I instantly closed them placing them in my book bag.

"Thanks" I thanked and left going back to the hotel going to Y/N's room. I couldn't wait for us to go to Paris and I could give her the promise ring I got made for her then give her a kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower, I had it all planned out.

I knocked on the door as I heard her walk to the door. She opened the door as it looked like she's been crying. "Are you okay?" I questioned "um yeah I got to talk to you about something" she stated stepping out the room and I looked at her.

"What's up?" I asked as she looked at me "uh peter I like you a lot but I can't b- I can't be with you" she said as I looked at her. "Wait what?" I asked her as a tear came from her eyes. "Where is this coming from?" I asked trying to grab her hand as she took her hand out of mine slowly.

"Peter I c-can't" she said as I stared at her "is it because of what happened with the elemental fight and mysterio? there has to be a reason" I asked as she shook her head. "Peter I just can't and I'm sorry" she apologized about to walked back into the room but I placed my hand on the door.

"Y/N talk to me" I stated as tears came from her eyes and she shook her head closing the door in my face. I was so lost for words. I went to my room and seen Ned and Michelle just talking and laughing.

I threw my book bag on the bed "what's up with you?" Ned asked "Y/N just broke up with me" I simply said sitting on the edge of the bed. "I got her the promise ring, we were going to the top of the Eiffel Tower so I could give it to her and give her a kiss and now I can't do it because she broke up with me" I explained.

"Um I'll see you guys in the morning" Michelle stated leaving out the room as I placed my face into my hands. "Did she say the reason why she broke up with you?" Ned questioned as I shook my head.

"No all she said was she couldn't be with me and cried" I said. "Well Chelsea is feeling you right now" Ned said "dude really?" I asked. "Well I'm sure there's a valid reason why Y/N did what she did" Ned stated as I sighed getting up to get into the shower.

_________________

It was the next day and someone knocked on the door. "Someone upgraded where we are going to stay" Michelle said excitedly.

"They said get all your things and go downstairs." She stated as Y/N stood behind her with her bags and a pair head phones in her ears.

"Where's the new hotel at?" I asked looking between Michelle and Y/N. Y/N just chewed on her gum with sunglasses on.

"In Prague hurry up everyone's downstairs" she stated before they both started walking away. "Y/N" I called out as she looked back at me and kept walking.

I started getting ready as there was a black sleek bus taking us to our new hotel. Y/N was sitting in the middle of Michelle and Justin as I watched him talk to her it made my blood boil.

"Spiderman could've taken out the water man and mysterio" I over heard Justin say as Y/N looked at him. "What's with you talking about spider man?" She asked.

"He's the best superhero hands down next to iron man. He's a bad ass and I respect him" Justin admitted as I chuckled and they heard me turning around. "Oh what's up dickwad I thought you drowned" he joked talking about what happened with the water elemental incident.

Y/N got up moving away from Justin going to sit by herself. I picked the glasses case stark gave me up and opened it reading a note from Mr. stark.

I placed the glasses on and it automatically started talking to me.

"Hi my name is Edith which stands for Even Dead I'm the Hero" she said as a smile appeared of my lips.

"You can see what everyone is doing and or saying." She started off. "Can you hear what people are thinking?" I asked curious "no peter" she said as the bus stopped and I placed the glasses straight into my book bag.

The chauffeur driving us to our hotel was one of Mr. Fury's guys and he stopped me nodding his head over to a women as I looked back at him and he nodded.

I walked into the room he nodded his head over to then closed the door slowly. "Hi" I greeted nervously "take off your clothes" she said as I looked at her weird. "take off your clothes" she said more aggressively as I pulled my pants down slowly and someone walked in.

I turned seeing Justin as he chuckled. "Congratulations peter she's hot" he exclaimed and took a picture of us. "W-Wait it's not what it looks like" I stated pulling my pants back up and walking after him.

"It's not what it looks like" I repeated "Look peter I'm not here to judge you if that's what you want to do then do it, it just gets me closer to Y/N especially after she finds out you were about to cheat on her" he explained as I looked at him.

"Dude why would you do that?" I asked "because I wanted her first you were always the goody two shoes and if I show her this she'll break up with you and fall in love with me" he stated and ran back with the class on the bus as I grew angry following him onto the bus wondering if he showed Y/N the picture yet.

I placed my glasses back on asking Edith to delete the picture and ended up sending a drone to kill Justin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...
34 0 21
You are a 15 year old that lived in Brooklyn. You, your mom Reese, your dad Dave just moved to Queens for some reason. You are just a regular teenage...
520K 13.7K 78
Y/N is a entrepreneur, huge business woman dominating the make up industry, known for her modeling and also longtime childhood friends of singer actr...
385K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...