Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

50.

2.8K 94 45
By trillest_lvhh

❤️Y/N❤️

We were all still chilling in the pool just talking us four to be exact. I was looking over at peter as he was talking to us and I just wanted to kiss all over him.

"You guys seen Spider-Man and Who was that guy earlier ?" Michelle asked excitedly. "They're calling him Mysterio and I doubt that's spider man you know because he only does things in New York" Ned explained as I agreed.

"But we are safe and that's all that matters" I said "Justin live streamed the whole thing and us running and now some of the footage is in the news." Michelle said as Ned was trying to talk to her about getting out the pool.

I brushed up next to peter as he looked at me and placed his arm over my shoulders then kissed my cheek as I smiled.

"Ew PDA!" Michelle said as Ned looked at her and started trying to give her a kiss but she moved away and they started playing making peter watch and laugh at them.

I placed my hand on Peter's bulge as he stopped laughing and looked at me I just smiled innocently at him. "I'm sooo glad Mr. Stark gave us those condoms" he said lowly looking up at Ned and Michelle as I smiled.

"We're leaving you guys" Michelle said holding Neds hand as they ran out the pool area. Peter smiled and got in front me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know I'm hurt you didn't invite me to see you get your belly pierced" peter stated as I giggled and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're  still upset about that?" I asked "in a way...yeah" he said smiling as I kissed his lips. "Did that make up for it?" I asked as he started thinking.

"You kept it from me for soooo many months and even brought Michelle with you to get it done" peter brought up as I started kissing his lips again deepening it then pulled away.

"I feel like Ned knew about it too" peter added as I playfully rolled my eyes and begun to kiss him again as he deepened it.
Peter picked me up and continued to kiss my lips.

I felt him grip my butt some as I pulled away. I smiled as he smiled and kissed my neck. "Not in here I don't trust anybody" I said

"Upstairs?" Peter asked rubbing my thigh as I smiled and we got out the water walking to get our towels. "Or, or this one is even better why don't we just go to sleep" I stated as he smacked his lips.

"You're going to fix this" he said looking down at his manhood poking through his swim trunks.

"Um I don't think so I actually feel really sleepy" I said as he chuckled "very funny" he sarcastically said before picking me up and taking me into the pool bathroom.

"Peter no" I said in a giggle as he chuckled "who started it?" He asked as I leaned my head back on the stall wall. "I did but-" i started off as I felt a kiss on my neck.

"But what?" Peter asked as I cheesed "there's no condom" I said "who said anything about a condom?" He asked pulling down my bathing suit bottoms and lifting my leg some.

"Peter no" I squealed as he placed his warm tongue on my pearl. "Mmmmm" I moaned out as he continued flicking his tongue causing my toes to curl.

"A-Alright" I moaned out trying to move him but he didn't budge. My breathing picked up and so did my moans. I started feeling a knot in my stomach.

I felt my juices come down as he started licking it up clean. Peter stood up eyeing me with a smirk before he placed his lips on mine and we begun kissing til My phone started ringing.

Peter and I tried to ignore it but then I started getting a call again. I took my lips from his and answered the phone hearing Michelle.

"Hello?" I asked "yeah where the hell you at there's this man looking for you and peter" Michelle questioned as I froze.

"He's still at the hotel room door?" I asked "yeah he knows we cool, who is he?" Michelle asked. "Um how does he look?" I questioned.

"He has an eye patch on, Y/N bring y'all asses here" she said before hanging up and I looked at peter. "Fix yourself We got to go" I stated as we fixed ourselves and peter opened the stall.

I looked at peter seeing a hickey on his neck. "Peter put the towel around your neck" I said as he looked at himself in the mirror. "God,  Y/N what did you do?" He asked.

"I couldn't help myself" I said as he placed the towel around his neck. "What about this?" He asked as I turned around and looked down at his print.

"Cover it up" I stated throwing a towel at him then I placed on the white oversized T-shirt. Peter went to his room as I finally got to my floor peeking out the elevator seeing no one in the hallway.

I guess my father went back to his hotel. I ran down the hallway excited as hell. I unlocked my room door. "Girllll" I started off then heard someone clear their throat and mimic me. I looked up seeing my father.

"Where's parker?" My father asked as I looked at him "umm I don't know you didn't see him?" I asked trying to play confused. "Your best friend told me everything already" he stated looking at me as I looked over at Michelle.

"What?" Michelle asked "he has a gun" she stated "that's a tranquilizer, it just puts you to sleep, he doesn't own a gun" I said with a fake laugh as he gave me a look.

"What were you and parker doing at the pool alone anyway?" He questioned "matter of fact get ready for bed i'll handle it" he started off pulling out a gun.

"Woah!, wait" I said as I placed his hand down. "You're going to shoot a seventeen year old?" I asked as he gave me the same look. "I need him for the mission he pisses me off after I might consider it" he stated as I sighed.

"Now where is he? I want him to meet someone" he questioned placing his gun back in its holster then covered his long black leather coat. "In his room, wait I thought you were going to leave him alone because he didn't want to do the mission?" I asked.

"No I just let him go I didn't say he wasn't going to do a damn thing" he stated about to walk out the room. "Don't hurt him please?" I asked as he looked at me then chuckled. "I'll leave your little boyfriend alone" he stated about to walk out the room but he turned around.

"And go put some damn clothes on" he stated and walked out as I closed the door and pinched my the bridge of my nose.

"Y/N who the hell was that and what mission?!" Michelle asked "um he's my father" I stated "so you mean to tell me your father has been in your life recently and you didn't say anything to me?" She asked. "Michell-" I started off till she cut me off.

"Y/N save it, it's like ever since you and peter been together it feels like you don't tell me everything now, everything is a secret and he knows everything before I do, Y/N I was here before him and you make me feel like we're not as close anymore, Y/N it's either me or peter and if it's him then I see where our loyalty stands" she said as water started filling my eyes.

"Michelle it's a lot going on I'm not even a hundred percent sure I know what's going on" I said in all honesty as she rolled her eyes.
"Whatever Y/N I'm out" she stated "where are you going?" I asked "does it matter go with peter" she said walking out as I sat on the bed and tears fell from my eyes.

I wiped my tears and played some music getting into the shower. "Get like" by Kehlani started playing as I was listening and it reminded me of peter and I hurried and changed the song as "Did I" started playing and I was singing lowly.

I was thinking on what Michelle was saying and I was feeling bad because we damn there grew up with each other since diapers and I didn't mean to make her feel that way but I can't just tell her he's spider-man.

I got out the shower and texted peter that we had to talk about something later. He texted me back was I okay and I told him I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4K 40
Y/N Parker is an ordinary boy like his brother Peter, they're both smart, they're both kind, they both live with their aunt May. However, Y/N has a...
45.3K 981 17
Y/n L/n and Peter Parker have been rivals in their studies for as long as Y/n could remember. She was determined to beat him as much as possible even...
18.5K 370 30
" so...it's 11:26, you're spiderman, we have school tomorrow and we're on top of a building? " " ye-yeah, i guess " where two people fall in love, bu...
22.3K 779 31
Samantha Jones had moved her whole life. Finally, at the start of high school, her mom told her they would not have to move out of their New York apa...