Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

43.

2.9K 95 35
By trillest_lvhh

❤️Peter❤️

I was doing last minute packing as we were leaving tomorrow morning for Europe. I was excited but ever since Mr. Stark died it's like I see him everywhere.

I was going down pick up my passport. I was standing in line and soon was up.
"My name's peter parker I'm here to pick up my passport" I stated as the lady handed me my passport and I smiled going out of line opening the passport looking at my picture. My smile instantly dropped.

"What the hell?" I said to myself and went back to the desk. "Anyway I could change my picture?" I asked "when are you leaving?" The women asked "tomorrow" I stated as she shook her head "sorry" she stated as I walked away and sighed getting in the car driving back to the house.

"How was everything with the passport?" Aunt May asked "good I guess" I stated as I handed her my book and she looked at the picture.

"You look adorable" she said as I took it from her.

"You think you're up to go because I know you've been down lately" aunt May stated as I placed a smile and nodded. "I'm fine" I stated as she nodded.

"You know Happy wants you to bring the suit just in case" aunt May brought up as I shook my head. "I just want a normal trip with my friends and my girlfriend" I said as she smiled and kissed my head.

"Pack some condoms" she said before walking out the room as I chuckled. I was grabbing clothes out my closet folding them and placing them in my suitcase.

I turned and seen my spider man suit in the closet just looking at it. My phone started ringing as I seen Y/N's name pop up along with her picture. I shook my head

and closed my closet door answering the phone.

"Hello?" I answered "Michelle?" She asked confused as I chuckled "no it's your boyfriend" I stated as she giggled "I'm sorry i presses the wrong number" she said as I smiled.

"So you don't want to talk to me?" I asked teasingly as she giggled "well I was calling her and then I was going to call you" she said as I laughed "no you weren't" I stated as she giggled.

"You alright to go?" She asked "yeah I'm straight it'll get everything off my mind you know" I said "You ready for this trip?" I asked.

"I'm only going because Michelle and Ned are going" she stated "what's bout me?" I asked as she giggled "you too especially to make sure you don't bring spider man's with you" she explained.

"I'm not the suit is still in the closet and my bag is packed" I admitted as I looked at the tv as I seen a group of suspicious men walk-in into a restaurant as the female anchor was talking about what's been going on in Manhattan and blah blah blah.

"So you're going to leave the suit home?" Y/N asked "like you ask me too. I need a normal vacation anyway" I said as she giggled.

"Please peter leave spider man alone for a little bit?" she asked "Y/N stop worrying I'm taking a break I'm worrying about school, this vacation, and my friends" I stated

"Okay?" I asked "okay" she said as I smiled "now go call Michelle I got to finish.

I grabbed my suit going out to manhattan it was 8:35 at night as I was watching from on top of the building the store soon closed but the suspicious men were still inside. I noticed they had brief cases and some had guns.

I slowly crept inside of the fancy restaurant and watched as they were trying to steal the money the big business was making.

I started fighting one of the men as they all started shooting at me and I flipped across the restaurant dodging their bullets while taking them all out.

The cops finally came "your gonna be the next iron man?" One of the cops asked jokingly as I chuckled.

" well no, I'm too busy doing your jobs" I stated "oohhhhhh" one of the officers said "I'm just kidding but I'm not going to be here because I'm going on vacation" I stated before leaving.

I met up with Happy as he was saying how good I did. "I have someone who wants to talk to you" happy stated as his phone started ringing.

"Heads up nick fury is calling you" Happy stated.

"I don't really want to talk to nick fury" I admitted "answer the phone" Happy said "why?" I asked "because Nick Fury is calling" Happy said.

"Why don't we just not answer it?" I asked "you can't send nick fury to voicemail" happy said as I picked the phone up and sent nick fury to voicemail.

"Oh my god you sent him to voicemail" Happy stated "I'll call him when I come back because I'm going on vacation" I said excitedly.

"You can't ghost him for long" happy yelled behind me "I'm sure I can" I yelled back leaving out and going back home.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was packing for our trip and getting last minute things as I was still had these feelings about getting on this plane. Michelle texted me telling to change the station to the news because spider man was back on TV for the first time since the snap.

"We were just talking" I said then turned the channel tot he news seeing him talking to some officers.

"Un fucking believable" I stated shaking my head and turning the TV off and sat on the bed placing my head in my hands.

I felt someone hands on my back rubbing it then the bed dipped beside me.
"You okay?" Auntie carol asked as I turned and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked "I was so worried about peter when everything went down and I he told me he was going to chill with spider man for a minute and he's back on TV right after we had this conversation" I explained as she sighed.

"I don't know how to really approach this but Peter is only trying to protect you sweetie, he wants you to be safe" she started off.

"But I want him to be safe" I said as she sighed "you have such a good heart I hope your dad hops off his ass and takes care of you" she said hugging me while rubbing my back.

"He doesn't want me and he doesn't want to get to know me" I said as she pulled out the hug and I wiped my tears. "That's not true you are an amazing girl I'm sure he wants you as a daughter he's just going through something probably" she explained.

"Finish packing and Get some sleep you have to wake up early for your trip" she said kissing my head and walking out as I finished off packing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12.7K 39
(Y/N) is a 16 year-old girl who lives in New York City with a heroic heart and loves to help others. But Your whole world changes when New York City'...
22.3K 779 31
Samantha Jones had moved her whole life. Finally, at the start of high school, her mom told her they would not have to move out of their New York apa...
2.2K 70 20
(Y/N) King is a new student at Midtown High. She, like every teenager, has secrets. Except... most teenagers don't have secrets as deadly as hers. ...
112K 4K 40
Y/N Parker is an ordinary boy like his brother Peter, they're both smart, they're both kind, they both live with their aunt May. However, Y/N has a...