Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

By trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

36.

3.2K 108 17
By trillest_lvhh

❤️Peter❤️

Y/N and I were with Mr. Stark, Pepper and Y/N as we were celebrating the "Stark internship" and showing Y/N her new store before the grand opening in December.

"You two say cheese!" Pepper said as we smiled.

Y/N was laughing at all of this because it was all fake we just needed more proof for aunt May honestly.

I snatched off the brown suit jacket as
Y/N giggled and looked at the award. "You two are really trying to keep this a secret" she stated

"Yes for how ever long we can, I didn't even want you to know" I said as she looked at me. "I'll tell you later it's not about me right now it's about you and your shop" I explained as she looked at me weird.

"Okay" she simply said not looking at me she was quiet for almost the rest of the night. Happy dropped us home and she didn't even give me a hug and a kiss.

I went to see if Aunt May was sleep so I peeked in her room seeing her sleep in her bed then I closed the door quietly. I changed into my Spider-Man suit and swung to Y/N's house.

I slid her window up some crawling in as she was getting ready for bed. She looked up in the mirror seeing me then turned around going to close her room door.

"Is this about earlier?!" I asked quietly as she nodded "why you didn't want me to know?" She asked "because no one is technically supposed to know" I stated.'

"So if I didn't know right now you wouldn't have told me at all?" She questioned. "No" I said as she looked taken back.

"Why?" She asked shrugging some. "Because I want you to be safe and I didn't want you to worry all the time especially with the things I get myself into." I stated

"That's not the whole truth is it?" She asked as we looked at each other. "Because if you didn't know I wouldn't want you wondering if I was going to die or be alive next time I seen you and all honesty I don't know how you would coupe with losing me to doing what I do" I explained.

"Stop saying I'm going to lose you" she said as I looked at her "peter I'm not going to lose you and you're not going to lose me" she expressed as I sighed.

"I will leave if I have to protect you" I said as she just looked at me. "Don't talk to me like you're about to do something" she said walking to go sit on her bed as I just looked at her.

She looked at me "peter I'm serious" she said as a tear came from her eye and she hurried and wiped it. "I'm not about to do anything but I wanted to let you know if it's me or you I'm going" I stated about to climb out the window.

She walked towards me and stopped me from going out the window. She kissed my lips as as I kissed back grabbing her hips bringing her closer.

"Goodnight" I stated as she faintly smiled "good night" she started off "and please don't fall again" she said as I chuckled jumping out the window and started swinging back home.

I climbed up the side of my apartment building quietly sliding my window up and crawling inside.

I texted Y/N letting her know I was home safe and said my Goodnight before going to get ready for school in the morning.

I prayed nothing happened to me and I leave aunt May and Y/N to grieve I feel like they already went through enough things but if worse comes to worse have to protect the ones I care about.

❤️Y/N❤️

I looked at myself in the mirror

Then separated some of my curls making them fuller. My phone started ringing interrupting my music.

"Hello?" I asked "Hey I'm outside" peter said. "Okay I'm on my way" I said grabbing my sandals and running downstairs and getting in the car as peter was yawning.

"Shit forgot my bag" I said as he chuckled and I ran out the car. I came back downstairs as he chuckled and continued yawning.

"How long did you stay up?" I asked "all night thinking and I forgot I had algebra homework I'm not even trying to go to class" peter said placing his head on the steering wheel as I giggled and rubbed his back.

"We have to go to class unless you got a plan to dip and dodge aunt May?" I asked "I was already way ahead of you" he said as we pulled out. "What's the plan?" I asked "Tell Ned to tell the teachers we're in the counselors office." He stated.

"Each period?" I questioned as he nodded "it's a Monday and what exactly are we going to do?" I asked as he smirked "you've been talking about going to see Aladdin" peter brought up.

"Don't they have a certain Time teens can actually be at the theaters?" She asked.
"There's a movie drive in theater" he brought up smirking.

"The nearest one is in Warwick New York which is almost an hour and a half to get there" I stated "well buckle up and get comfortable" he said as I giggled.

"We don't even have any snacks or blankets" I said as he pointed to the back seat. I turned seeing folded blankets and bags of chips, drink and snacks in plastic bags and two sandwiches from Delmar's as I smiled.

"So you had all this planned out?" I asked as he chuckled. "In a way" he said smirking as I smiled.

We went through the drive through of McDonald to get something quick to eat then we was on our way.

Ned texted me about what teachers were saying about us being in the counselors office and the teachers bought it.

Peter and I were talking and laughing the whole way to Warwick and we pulled up to the drive in movie entrance and he paid . We were the only people who were here.

He proceeded driving to the screen where they were going to play Aladdin. Peter changed the radio station we could hear what was going on in Aladdin.

We got in the back seat and locked the doors. We started watching the previews as we were cuddled up with the blanket on top of us.

My phone started ringing as I got up seeing Michelle's name. "How the hell you and peter going to leave us?" She asked "we needed someone to cover up for us" I stated "where are y'all at anyway?" She asked.

"Warwick" I said "Are you two serious?" She asked laughing "you owe me" she stated "I know good byeeee" I dragged then hung up.

I laid my head back on peters shoulder as we were watching the previews. We soon got to the part in the movie where "a whole new world" begun to play.

"This is my favorite part of the original movie" I stated smiling

Peter smiled and placed his hand on my thighs as I continued to smile. "Why you all girly today?" Peter asked "you want me to dress like a boy?" I asked as he chuckled.

"No I always like the girly girl look on you" he stated as I smiled and looked down. I moved the blanket and climbed on top of him and started kissing his lips as he kissed back bringing me close.

He pulled away sliding my cardigan off as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned my head going deeper as we kissed in unison. I took his shirt off and i rubbed his chest some before kissing his lips.

Peter gripped my butt as I smiled and kissed his neck forming a love bite on the side of his neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40.2K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...
45.3K 981 17
Y/n L/n and Peter Parker have been rivals in their studies for as long as Y/n could remember. She was determined to beat him as much as possible even...
489K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...
351K 10.9K 25
❝They call her Recluse.❞ ❝Why?❞ ❝Because no one in their right mind would wanna be on the receiving end of that bite.❞ ❝And here I thought she just h...