calum hood imagines

By swtcalum

calum hood imagines More

study break
no one's gonna love you more than i do
picnic date
coachella
friends *
meeting fans
approval
first kiss
before you leave *
late night fix
christmas with the hoods
oreos
first show
backstage *
comfort zone
peace and quiet
new years eve party
trip
stalker
make you feel good *
ritual *
2:13
spend my whole life with you
christmas dinner *
kissing you
arm day *
daddy's little girl *
friends. part two
rainy day mood
my girl
eight months
grocery shopping
slow
studio visits
strangers slushies stars
competitive
taking risks
jet fuel
long distance needs*
encore*
promposal
mcdonald's pancakes
everything's gonna be okay
friends. part three
bad dream
saviour
halloween
airplane mode
text*
party favour*
home*
wildflower
quarantine*
blinding lights
make it quick*

interview

3.2K 36 6
By swtcalum

word count: 1311

your relationship with calum had recently gone public, and to put it lightly, the world had spun off its axis. for some reason, the whole thing had blown up. this was the most attention that 5sos had been getting since the release of youngblood.

it was still a bit crazy to you that you were dating calum hood. it'd been about a year of you two being together, but you were still a little star struck. you were only a college student, drowning in student debt while being in a serious, long-term relationship with a rockstar who toured the world and played music for a living. it was crazy. and not only to you, but his fans, too.

"order for y/n?"

you glanced up, seeing the barista holding your drink. you thanked him, taking the iced coffee and heading out the door. it was early fall in new york, your favourite season. the leaves were scattered across the streets, pumpkins and halloween decorations everywhere while a warm wind blew through your hair. it was a beautiful day, nothing could ruin it for you.

"y/n! over here!"

"y/n, is it true that you and calum are having a baby?"

"y/n, y/n! what are you wearing?"

except, maybe, that.

calum had warned you about the press. you'd gotten mobbed a few times, only while being with him though. the occasional fan would come up and say hi but other than that you were usually left alone. this was out of the ordinary.

"y/n, a picture?"

"sorry, i have to go!" you said as sweetly as possible, giving a few smiles and waves before crossing the street and getting into your car. you sighed, leaning your head back before turning on the engine. immediately, your radio began playing some shitty song and you switched channels.

"...so, how's life in new york treating you boys? calum, your girlfriend lives in town, correct? that's blown up quite a lot, hasn't it?"

you smiled, turning the volume up as you heard your boyfriend's voice.

"yeah, it's nice being back. new york has always felt like another home to us," he said, his voice smooth as silk. "and yes, it's definitely an advantage that my girlfriend lives here," he chuckled.

"you live in l.a. is it hard being so far away from her?"

"it is, yeah. she's finishing university soon though, so we're going to work something out after she graduates."

"what do the rest of you boys think about this whole situation, with calum and y/n's relationship? you haven't been in the spotlight this much since the release of your third album, youngblood."

"i mean, it is great publicity," luke said, in a joking manner, "but we're overall happy for calum. y/n is a great girl, she makes calum happy and that's all we could ask for, really. the attention from the media is only a plus."

"tune in after the break to hear more from the boys of 5 seconds of summer..."

music began to play and you drove home, hoping to catch the rest of the interview online. you got to your apartment a few minutes later and got upstairs.

you opened your laptop, going onto the radio station where they were on air. it had just started again. you sat down on the couch, placing your laptop in your lap as you turned up the volume.

"so what can we expect from the fourth album?" the interviewer asked. "can you tell us anything? release date, some of the tracks? maybe a lyric or two?"

"unfortunately we can't say too much," luke said, leaning into the mic. "but i can say that it's going well so far. and you won't have to wait two years. sorry, again."

"can we expect some heart wrenching songs on the new album? i know youngblood hit close to home with you, luke."

"this new album, we're very proud of," luke said. "it's different then anything else we've done. i think we've definitely expanded our writing style but you can expect very articulated and heart warming, or breaking, lyrics."

"calum, you've always been fairly open with your thoughts towards the concept of love. have you had a large part in writing the new record? what are your thoughts toward it?"

calum cleared his throat, leaning forward to speak into the mic.

"i'll admit, i'm not necessarily the biggest advocate for soulmates and true love or whatever," he began, earning a chuckle from his bandmates. "but this album is very special to me. i hold the new record close to my heart. to answer your question, yes, i've had a major part in the writings of the album. it's very personal, which was a little tough for me, considering i have a hard time opening up. but i am extremely proud of the new record. the lyrics, the sound, everything. i hold it close to my heart."

"i know that many of the fans want to know if we can we expect some songs about y/n on the new record?"

calum blushed, licking his lips with a smile on his face.

"if you're watching at home online, you can see that calum hood is blushing. is this a topic of discussion, calum?" the interviewer said, laughing at calum bit his lip to keep from chuckling.

"i really hope she isn't listening to this," calum said, "because i haven't told her much about the album. but yes, there are a few songs that y/n had sparked."

the interviewer gasped. "you mean, she hasn't heard any demos?"

"no. she didn't want to. 'wanted to keep it a surprise," calum explained, making you smile as he did. "please no one tell her that there's songs about her on the record. if you're listening y/n, hi love. miss you. surprise, baby."

you giggled.

"well, folks, you heard it here first! the boys are keeping the new album top secret. sorry to all the teenage girls out there hoping for leaks. might not happen now," the interviewer said. "unfortunately, the 5sos boys have to go, but it was lovely to have you on."

"thanks for having us, adam."

you shut the laptop and put it on the ground underneath your couch. you opened your phone, dialling calum's number while you walked into your bedroom. he answered after a couple rings, his voice raspy.

"hey, love."

"why didn't you tell me you wrote about me on the new record?" you slipped out of your day clothes as calum sighed over the phone.

"you listened?"

"i watched, actually. you look good," you said, sliding a pair of grey sweats that were actually calum's over your legs. he chuckled and you imagined him sliding into a taxi probably.

"alright, well, surprise."

"now i want to hear some of the new music," you whined, putting the phone on speaker as you tossed it onto the bed. calum chuckled. "are you on your way home now?"

"yeah. do you want me to grab anything beforehand? food or anything?"

"no, it's fine. we can order in when you get here," you suggested, looking at yourself in the mirror before walking into your bathroom to brush your hair. "oh! there were paparazzi outside my apartment building earlier, so be careful when you get here."

"they found your address?" calum asked, a groan escaping his lips. "fuck, i'm sorry, babe."

"it's okay, cal."

"no, it's not. you deserve privacy. i was hoping this wouldn't happen."

"it's alright. they can't get inside, i'll be fine. just hurry home, okay? i miss you. and you looked really good today..."

calum chuckled. "impatient, are we, my love?"

"a little bit."

"i'll be there in ten minutes. i'm ubering right now, i'll see you in 10. i love you."

"i love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
205K 2.3K 58
๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž. ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...