Pokeley - Slumptacion

By wammsss

A boy, Stokeley, starts working at his mom's daycare where another boy, Jahseh, quickly develops a weird obse... More

[one] it wasn't me
[two] geneva
[three] poor stokeley
[four] what the fuck is a stokeley
[five] symere does magic
[six] keeping diego
[seven] onfroy
[eight] stokeley pokeley
[nine] fists of fury
[ten] sicko mode
[eleven] unwanted attention and bad intentions
[twelve] everybody hates gen
[thirteen] eating for two
[fourteen] rip
[fifteen] plotting
[sixteen] danny boy
[seventeen] show and tell
[eighteen] show and tell cont.
[nineteen] fun times
[twenty] fun times cont.
[twenty øne] okay, jahseh
[twenty two] eggy
[twenty three] saint of all saints
[twenty four] when it rains it pours
[twenty five] something else
[twenty six] demons
[twenty seven] zoo trip
[twenty eight] zoo trip pt.2
[twenty nine] zoo trip pt.3
[thirty] zoo trip pt.4
[thirty one] zoo trip pt.5
[thirty two] dying is not as fun as it sounds
[thirty three] how to properly thank the lord
[thirty four] retaliation
[thirty five] angels choking on their halos
[thirty six] domino effect
[thirty seven] baby, seasons change but people don't
[thirty eight] baby, seasons change but people don't pt.2
[thirty nine] baby, seasons change but people don't pt.3
[forty] hate it or love it
[forty one] heavens gate (smut warning!)
[forty two] how to 'not' get into heaven
[forty three] boys will be boys
[forty four] but what makes you so special?
[forty five] there is a very thin line between a good and a bad idea
[forty six] self titled
[forty seven] jump in my bank account, so i can deposit you pt.1
[forty eight] i'm going through withdrawal, and i can't afford to lose pt.2
[forty nine] hooters
[fifty] alex comes to play
[fifty one] just a heads up
[fifty two] we're all alone
[fifty three] little green eyed monsters
[fifty four] lock and load
[fifty five] making dinner plans with the lord
[fifty six] love and happiness
[fifty seven] the end of infinity
[fifty eight] all falls down
[fifty nine] all good things must come to an end
[sixty] bring it back
[sixty one] pudding
[sixty two] normal for a day
[sixty three] glowsticks
[sixty four] danny
[sixty five] that's gay
[sixty-six] little problems
[sixty-seven] checkpoint
[sixty-eight] saturday
[seventy] slip n slide
[seventy-one] turkey

[sixty-nine] self explanatory

1.4K 113 363
By wammsss

I have painfully come to the conclusion that I'm a sucker for Jahseh.

I just couldn't bring myself to say no to his begging and pleading for another mall trip.

For some reason, Jahseh and malls just don't go well together.

During our last mall visit, he'd nearly unleashed his 'heavenly powers' on a group of spoiled trust fund babies. Almost burnt them bitches to a crisp.

You'd think my dumbass would have denied his request, but then I was promised food ONCE AGAIN. Of course I accepted.

Was I really gonna let food dictate- yeah, I was. And you'd do the same, so don't judge me.

My mother had let me take the day off, my father was taking Cordae to some type of Daddy and Baby program, and Cleo pretty much let Jahseh do whatever he wanted to. Not like she could stop him anyway, not even the Lord himself could get through to him.

Which got me thinking, I'm lucky as fuck. I have a literal ANGEL on my arm. I'm pretty sure I'm the only human that's possessed this type of relationship. The only person that could have been as wild as me was Tyrone, he-

"Did you hear me?"

"Uh, no sorry. What was the question?"

Jahseh rolled his eyes. "I said, do you think Diego would like the monkey pattern or the Truck design."

"Why are you buying a pacifier for Diego? Isn't he too old for one?" I examined the pacifier with a confused glance.

"I'd rather he suck on this than on his finger. I've never seen him wash his hands, I don't think the poor boy knows how."

It took me a minute to notice that he'd dragged me into a store for babies and toddlers.

"Hey, look." I picked up a bib. "We can get you one of these for the next time you're tiny." I joked.

Jahseh smacked my hand away. "Akekeke. Put that shit down, that's not funny."

"Not funny to you." I giggled.

He squinted his eyes at me. I stopped laughing.

"Why are you so damn mean?" I grunted.

"I'm not mean." He put his hands on his hips, letting the pacifier dangle on his finger tips.

"Look at you. Standing like my momma when she's upset."

"I'm not." He whined.

"Whatever. Diego is probably more of a monkey lover, he hangs out with Metri."

------------------------------------------------------

"Stokeley." Jahseh whined for the fourth time today.

"What?" I answered annoyingly. I was trying my best to ignore him and look at clothes that I couldn't afford.

"I'm bored." He tugged at my arm. I swatted him away.

"So? Go play in the fountain or something."

"I don't want to play in that spit water." He scrunched up his nose and started to fiddle with that weird chain choker thing on his neck. I never bothered to ask when or why he'd started wearing the accessory.

"Well I don't know what to tell you." I shrugged.

I heard him let out a huff, and I thought he'd walked off to find something to do.

Then, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I ignored him again and continued to look at the stupid ass prices of these ugly ass sweaters. 100 bucks for a sweater with holes in it and bleach marks, really?

"Hey!" I squeaked when his hands started to roam a little too close to my disco stick.

"Come on." He whined. "I'm bored, and it's been a few chapters since we did anything sinful."

"Chapters? And in the middle of the store? Hell no." I tried to pry his arms from around me.

"Well let's go to the bathroom then."

"So I can smell pure piss and shit? Issa no from me."

"Well it's a yes from me, and since I'm stronger you have no say in this." He licked the lobe of my ear.

"Have fun trying to move me." I smirked knowing damn well he wouldn't be able to. I focused on putting all of my weight down onto this ugly ass store carpet.

"Oh really?" He laughed. Then, I heard a snap. The chatter around us got quieter, and the smell of toilet cleaner filled my nostrils.

Shit. I forgot that he could do the snappy snappy Thanos thing.

"I bet you thought I was gone try to carry yo big block body ass huh?" Jahseh laughs. I roll my eyes at him, then look down into my hands. I was still holding the 100 dollar shirt I was holding in the store.

"Um... Jahseh? I didn't pay for this." I say. He looks down at it, then shrugs.

"Oh well, guess it's yours now." He says, getting down on his knees in front of me.

"But Jahseh, the tag is still on it." I say, pointing to the theft protection thing. Jahseh looked up at me, then rolled his eyes and held up his fingers again. He snapped, and then the tag disappeared.

"Happy?"

"Happy?! Why the fuck haven't you been told me you could do that niggatry? Do you know all the Crocs I could have?" I say, completely ignoring the fact that Jahseh was pulling my pants down. "Wait, that's stealing right? Won't your dad get mad at you?"

"At me? You're the one using my powers to your advantage and stealing shirts." Jahseh mutters, pulling my boxers down and allowing my dick to spring out.

"You gone tell him to ignore that right?" I ask Jahseh, who ignored me. "Right, Jahseh, I'm not going to hell for a shirt right?" I ask again. Jahseh just raised his eyebrows before putting my dick in his hand and pulling it inside his mouth. His eyes rolled back as he let out a soft moan. He pulled my dick out of his mouth, making a soft plopping noise.

"Mmm, cheesy." He says. I straight face him.

"Jahseh-"

"I'm just playing Stokeley, you taste fresh...er than usual." He says before wrapping his lips around my tip again. I was about to argue back with him when he tightened his lips and began to suck.

The angel part of Jahseh must resonate in his mouth because he be giving that godly head.

(R: you can delete this part if you want jada, that joke was forced 💀💀💀)

(J: Nope, and I'm keeping this note in too. 😭)

It didn't take long for me to get hard. The head paired with Jahseh's moaning was enough to turn anybody on, even though the bathroom smelled like the take outs from Kylie's lip injections. I couldn't help but put my hand behind Jahseh's head to try and coax him into deep throating.

He must've gotten the hint, because within seconds his nose was resting against my stomach. He pulled his head back a few inches before completely devouring my length again. My knees are already bad. They damn near gave out at the feeling.

Seconds later, one of my knees popped and actually gave out, and I sat down on the toilet before all of my weight caused me to fold backwards. Too horny to care about the possible stew of STD's and germs that could be brewing on the surface of the seat, I spread my legs to allow Jahseh more room.

He didn't seem to mind having his face close to the toilet. Matter of fact he looked even more into it now. He had drool dripping down his chin onto his shirt, his eyes looking directly up at me.

I move my hips back and forth, pulling my lip inside of my mouth and biting it.

"Damn Jahseh." I groan, thrusting my hips forward in sync with him. He suddenly pulled his head back, replacing his mouth with his hands.

"Here, hold this for a second." He says, grabbing my hand and making me wrap it around my dick. He guided my hand up and down before letting go.

Jahseh turned around and pulled his sweatpants down his legs, bending over right in front of me. His briefs hugged his cheeks, giving him a small wedgie as he stood up straight to pull them down too.

He stayed in a bent over position, leaving me to stare right into his hole as I jacked off. I had to slow myself down, otherwise I might end up just busting this nut on the floor instead of inside of Jahseh.

Before I could stop myself I grabbed Jahseh's hips and pulled him back towards me. I made him hover over me, bent at the waist, as I guided my dick into him. I held his hips up, slowly allowing him to lower his body down onto me. He moans, resting his hands against my thighs.

Jahseh raised his hips, then dropped down until all of me was inside him. Every time he did this he would let out a little whimper. I still had his hips in my hands, watching his heart shaped ass bounce up and down.  He sat all the way down before rocking back and forth against me.

As Jahseh was moaning, I hear the door opening and footsteps. I paused, but Jahseh didn't stop. He kept riding me.

"W-wait." I tried to pull him off, but he popped my hand.

I kept trying to stop Jahseh, but he just kept bouncing.

I heard the stall door next to us open and close. A horrified look made it's way across my face. I felt Jahseh press his lips against my neck, he started sucking softly, but I was on the verge of panicking.

I heard pissing, then the sound of clothes rustling, they were done? I started to get  excited again. Oh shit, this might not be as bad as-

Jahseh's lips left my neck, and he stared up at me through think eyelashes. I moved one hand off of his hip to press it against my lips. Basically telling him to shut the fuck up.

Jahseh gave me a small smirk and bit his lip. His ignorant ass decided then and there to let out the LOUDEST fucking moan that I've ever heard. Son of a-

"Aye! Everything okay in there?"

Jahseh opened his mouth to respond, but I quickly clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Y-yeah. I have very bad...diarrhea and that last t-turd was a big one." I managed to shakily breathe out.

Jahseh made a growling noise and bit down hard on my palm. I yelped, nearly falling off of the toilet with Jahseh in my lap.

"Fuck! Yeah, right there daddy!" Jahseh exaggerated loudly.

"What the hell?!" The person on the outside of the stall started to walk closer. "Is somebody fucking in here?!"

"Stop. It." I whispered to Jahseh through gritted teeth. He started to go faster, obviously ignoring me and enjoying this fuckery.

"Huh? Sorry, another t-turd!"

"Did you just call your turd daddy?"

Jahseh let out a mixture of a giggle and another. loud. ass. moan.

"......Yes?"

There was silence. The sounds of skin on skin got louder, and I could practically hear my heart beating.

"Hello, Melvin? Guess what? I'm in the mall bathroom and niggas in the fucking stall, beating they meat and shitting at the same time."

Someone please kill me. God, you there? Jeh? Smite me, right here right now please.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

I mean, shit, we already halfway there. Might as well keep going. I will admit, it was exciting to know that we could get caught. 

"Don't stop." I whisper to Jahseh, digging my fingers into his sides. He nods, another moan coming out of his lips. I thrust my hips up to meet him, which made an even louder slapping noise. Jahseh's slow moans got louder and louder. I don't know what the guy that was in the stall next to us was doing, but he was quiet now. I let out a sigh of relief, at least now I could focus.

I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. Jahseh's moans were getting louder, telling me he was close too. I heard a sound of a camera, which made me look up. Some dude was peeking his head over, only his nose and eyes visible, and pointing his phone down at us. When I looked up at him he immediately pulled his head back.

"Hey, what the fuck?!" I yell. I hear him laughing like a spray bottle as he ran away, I heard a small thud as if he'd fallen, then loud footsteps as he left the bathroom. I was about to get mad, but Jahseh slamming his ass against my waist distracted me. "Jahseh that nigga-"

"If you not finna say throw that ass back on a tricycle, I'm not tryna hear it."  Jahseh moans. I shrug my shoulders. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

My strokes slowed down until I started to shake a little bit, cum shooting out of my dick and filling up Jahseh as I leaned back and watched him continue to ride me. 

Jahseh continued to ride me, now moaning loudly and leaning his body against me. I heard the door open again. This time along with footsteps there was the jingling of metal.

"Jah-"

"I'm about to cum!" Jahseh says loudly.

"Mall security, open the door!" A voice yells from behind the stall door. They started banging on the door and I almost cried.

"Jah-" Jahseh cut me off, moaning as he slowly stopped bouncing on my dick and sat down. I look in front of him, looking at the trail of cum that was coming from his dick. It was on the stall door, the floor... and on the shoes of the person that was standing right in front of us behind the door.

"Open this door right now!" The voice yells. Jahseh must've snapped out of his horny trance, because he looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Aw, shit! Stokeley, we gotta go." He whispers. 

"Do that snap shit and get us out of here." He nods, looking at me as he snapped his fingers. Then he disappeared... without me.

"Jahseh." I call out, waiting for him to come back. The banging on the door came back, this time more aggressive. God damn it. Literally.

-Jada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.9K 180
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
118K 1.8K 23
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
430K 12.7K 99
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot not following MW3 Started 2023-09-07 En...