[twelve] everybody hates gen

"Geneva? What the fuck you doing here?!"

She crossed her arms. "You ain't talked to me in days and that's the first thing you say? No, hey baby, how you been?"

"What you mean 'hey baby?' You broke up with me! And you said that you was with Kentrell now so I shouldn't call or text you no more."

She scoffed. "I didn't mean what I said, I was just having a bad day. Plus, I don't even like Kentrell anymore! He's...not clean."

"Well you might not be clean either so don't touch me." I took a step back.

"You know what, I'm not about to play with you right now. I came here to pick up my brother." She sighed and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Your brother? You have a brother?" I asked while going to grab the check in/out forms.

"Yeah. And I never told you because your insensitive ass never asked me."

"Bit-"

"Don't you finish that word! What did I tell you about cussing at me?" She snapped.

"Well, whatever you told me applied to when we were together. Due to us not being together anymore, I can say whatever the fuck I want to say at you." I spat. She got quiet.

Jahseh's words rang in my head. Capeesh?

I handed her the clipboard and a pen. She hesitantly took it.

"Who's your brother by the way? Oh let me guess, Taymor? That's matching attitudes right there. Or no wait, Gazzy? Y'all both have the same mindset!"

She side eyed me. "Neither."

She handed me the clipboard. "Here."

I took it and read the name that she put.

Jahseh Onfroy

"Hold up, Jahseh is your brother?" I put down the board and crossed my arms.

"Yes. We have the same dad but different mothers. Can you go get him for me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Come on." I gestured her to walk beside me.

"Even though you might not believe me, I really do miss you Stoke. I wish you'd just talk to me and let me explain." She said sadly next to me.

Not gonna lie, I did kinda miss her. I mean, she was always there when I needed someone to talk to. She practically knows every secret that I have. I still trust her too.

I could hear screaming before we even reached the door. "Fuck."

"What was that?"

I sprinted to the playroom. I walked in and say Diego crying. Metri looked guilty, and Jordan looked amused. Jahseh looked pissed.

"Why did you do that Kim?! You made him cry! Stokes is gonna fuck you up!" Nick yelled.

"What did Metri do?" I asked. Their heads snapped to me.

Diego ran to me and put his hands in the air, he had tears streaming down his face and he was wailing like someone had kicked him.

I picked him up and placed him on my hip. "Stop crying Dee. Tell me what happened?"

He didn't answer, he just kept sobbing. He did however, point to what looked to be some crushed candy on the floor.

"Metri slapped his candy out of his hand and stepped on it because he said Diego has horse teeth and that's what's causing it." Jahseh explained, face going red.