[forty one] heavens gate (smut warning!)

Jah's hand was resting on the side of my face as our mouths moved in sync. Small hums of pleasure vibrated from Jah's mouth onto my tongue.

I groaned when i felt Jah grind into my growing bulge. I started to remember how he told me about how much he liked when i touched his thighs.

I used my free hand, the one that wasn't resting behind his neck, to gently caress his clothed thigh. A whine escaped Jahseh's mouth, then i felt a small poking on my stomach.

"Stoke.." He moaned into my mouth. I squeezed one of his thighs.

The poking in my stomach grew, and so did the tent in my pants.

I broke the kiss. "If you keep moving around on me like that.." I trailed off.

"What's gonna happen if I keep going?" He asked. His tone suggested innocence, but his face was suggesting the exact opposite.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked, caressing his thigh again.

"I've been waiting for this since chapter seven." He huffed, roughly slamming his lips back into mines. It didn't take long to pick up where I left off.

The carpet was really starting to bother me, so I gathered all of the strength that I could to pick up Jahseh.

He wasn't that heavy so I managed to get the both of us up without breaking the kiss. I started to climb up the stairs, my hands placed under his ass to hold him up.

"Where are we going?" He mumbled.

"My room. It'll be more comfortable in there."

Jahseh nodded and wrapped his legs around my waist even tighter. He buried his face into my neck and I felt his tongue, warm and wet, licking my neck.

I was fumbling with my door handle when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I had to put up against the door to keep from dropping him. My grip on his ass tightened.

"Did you just bite my neck?" I asked, yanking his head back by his dreads.

"I told you when we were at the zoo that I'd do it again, didn't I?" He smirked.

I growled and lunged at his throat. I bit him back, just to be petty. The kinky ass motherfucker had the nerve to moan.

"You got a pain kink or something?" I asked him, releasing his hair. He nodded and I sighed.

"You damn right I do. Do it again, I dare you. I bet you won't." He said in a playful tone, using the heels of his feet to pull me closer.

"You know what." I answered. I moved one hand from where it was cradling his ass to open the door.

It opened, about time. An idea made its way into my brain a few seconds after entering the room.

I decided to try to be cute and throw him on the bed like in the movies, but I think I put too much force into it. When i tossed him, he rolled right off of the bed and hit the floor, letting out a shriek.

I heard him groan and I saw his head poke out from the other side to look at me. "Nigga, are you serious?"

I fell to the ground laughing. I felt bad, but only a little bit.