[forty four] but what makes you so special?

Daniel's POV

"Okay, who's next?" I asked.

"SHIT, ME NIGGA! MOVE OUT OF MY WAY RETARD!" Metri screamed, shoving Gazzy out of the way. Gazzy fell and hit his head on Omar's foot.

"Ow, watch it Metropolitan!" Gazzy said, rubbing his head.

"Nigga who? You way off, try again!" Tay yelled from the swings.

Nick pushed Tay's swing harder, causing him to go flying off of it. "Leave Gazzy alone. He's trying his best."

Omar snickered and helped Gazzy up. "Yeah, give him a break."

I sighed and picked Metri's bad ass up. He gave me an annoyed huff. "Put me down, weirdo! I don't want my booty played with!"

"Metri, you can't be pushing people down like that. They'll get right back up and knock you down harder " I said, ignoring his insult.

"Why?" He asked, crossing his arms at me as I placed him on the slide.

"It's not nice to hurt people for your pleasure." I answered, giving him a gentle shove. He went down the slide, giggling.

"Well, you cinder block built nigga, it's amazing to meeee!" He sung, running towards the swing set. Omar abandoned Gazzy to run after him.

I shook my head. Somebody gon beat his long face ass one day.

"Anyone else want to go down the slide?" I asked, putting my hair in a ponytail.

"I never got to go." Gazzy tugged at my pants.

I smiled and reached a hand out to him. "Oh yeah. Come here."

He jumped into my arms and I sat him on the slide.

"Okay, I'm ready." He said, bracing his self.

I gave him a gentle shove, he went down the slide screaming like he was getting stabbed.

"Aye, you okay?" I asked, walking over to him. He was seated at the bottom of the slide, shaking.

"I'm fine. Just withdrawal. I need some glue." He hurried off of the slide, pushing past me to run back inside of the daycare.

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

------------------------------------------------------

Stokeley's POV

"We're not going through this again, Jahseh." I sighed.

"Through what again?" He asked innocently.

"Come on, stop doing this to me." I gestured to the TV.

Today we both stayed in. Jahseh got to stay yesterday, but Daniel didn't mind. We decided to try Mario Kart again. Just like last time, he'd asked me my character and I let my guard down.

"I'm not doing anything to you. I just chose a character." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Sometimes I wonder if you really love me, or you just love to mess with me."

"Both. Hurry up."

I snorted and carefully chose Luigi.

"Really? You decided to choose that string bean, anorexic, Kimetrius built nigga?" Jahseh huffed.

I nodded. "I sure did. Start the game."

------------------------------------------------------

"That bitch Toad gotta go! I swear her ass is cheating." I shouted.

Jahseh was busy dying. He thought it was so funny that I kept getting third place to him and Toad.

"I told you, nigga! You're just trash!" He said in between laughs.

"Shut up. You still lost to her baldhead ass too." I stood up and kicked him with my foot.

He laughed harder, rolling on his stomach.

I smirked and sat on his back, causing him to let out a wheeze.

"Wait a minute there pal." He stopped laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"You know damn well that you shouldn't be sitting on anything lower than 150 pounds. Get off of me." He tried to flip over, but I added more pressure.

"I don't have move if I don't want to." I teased.

"Nigga. The only reason I'd want you close to my back is if-"

"Don't." I cut him off.

"I'm just saying. You remember what happened last time we played Mario Kart?"

I blushed and got off of him. "Duh."

He rolled onto his back. He looked up at me and gave me a huge grin.

"Wanna go have Bible study?"

------------------------------------------------------

Daniel's POV

"Alright, so I read today's schedule and it says that y'all get snacks and then take naps." I mumbled.

"Y'all seen Symere?" Jordan asked for the thousandth time today.

Gus facepalmed. "No, for the last time. It's almost over anyways he's not coming today. Neither are Jahseh and Stokeley."

"Symere is visiting his dad. Jahseh and Stokeley are probably doing nasty stuff." Josh scrunched up his nose.

"How'd you know that Symere was with his dad?" Jordan asked, growing suspicious.

Tyler answered for Josh. "Symere lives down the street from him. They play together sometimes."

Josh nodded. "We had a sleepover before. He has a puppy named Carti."

Jordan crossed his arms. "I know. I named the damn dog."

"That's a stupid ass name for a dog." Metri snickered.

"Nigga, your name is Kimetrius. Shut the fuck up, Kimmy." Jordan snapped.

"I'll beat the Carter out of yo last name bitch!" Metri pushed his chair back.

"Do it then, you lean motherfucker!" Jordan threw a water bottle at Kimetrius.

Kimetrius was hit in his face.

"Y'all stop fighting. It's depressing me even more." Jarad whined.

"It's okay." Micheal patted his back.

"Come one now. Let's not, we've been doing good today!" I yelled when Kimetrius threw his chair.

Jordan yelped and moved out of the way. "Are you crazy?!"

"All of you need to shut the fuck up and sit down! Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled bitches and listen to Daniel! Jesus, can't you act civil for just one moment?!" Diego shouted.

All conversation stopped and heads snapped to him.

"Bullshit! Toad is a cheating bitch!" He yelled, tossing his tablet to the floor. His screen was showing a Mario Kart game.

"Well damn. Okay, my fault." Metri muttered.

"I'm sorry, geez." Jordan sat back down.

The boys apologized to Diego and took a seat at the round table.

I just stood there. Diego came next to me and sighed.

"Sorry for the outburst. The game made me lose my temper a little." He put his thumb in his mouth. He had his tablet in his other had.

"No, no. You got it. Thank you." Was all that I could say.

-JADA