[eleven] unwanted attention and bad intentions

"It's your first day by yourself! Are you excited? I know I am. I'm planning on getting dicked down at least five times today. There's this one nigga, he hung like a horse." My momma explained, doing 90 in a 30.

"Yeah ma, that's cool and all but could you slow down for me?" I tightened my seatbelt for the fifth time.

"Yeah, please." Diego lisped.

"Nope. Don't want you both to be late. Don't forget to clock in for me."

"Wait, why don't I get paid?" I asked.

"Because you ain't supposed to be there. I give you my shifts half of the time." She casually explained.

"Can't you get fired for that?" I pointed out, a little too enthusiastically.

"Yeah. But them niggas stupid."

"What you mean stup-"

I was cut off by my body being slung forward by my momma slamming on the brakes. She didn't even flinch.

"Bye. Don't call me unless it's time for me to get you, or Daniel finally gives in to them urges he be getting." She undid my seatbelt and began to shove at me.

Diego scrambled out of the car, immediately jumping into my arms.

"Wait what urges?!" I asked, fixing him on my hip.

She closed my door for me and pulled off, almost hitting me and Diego. Diego yelped and grabbed a handful of my jacket, burying his face in it.

"Get out the way nigga!" She yelled out of the window.

I swear, sometimes I just want to dial the number for child protective services on my momma.

I sighed and grumpily made my way out of the parking lot, and to the entrance.

I knocked on the door. She didn't even give me the key.

It took a few minutes, but Daniel appeared on the other side of the glass. He gave me a crooked smile and let me in. "What's good, Stokeley?"

"Nothing much. Just here to start the day as usual."

I put down Diego and he ran off.

Daniel looked over my shoulder, "Was that yo moms?"

"It's her 'day off'. It's just gonna be me, you, and the kids today." I pointed out.

Suddenly, a cheshire grin spread across his face, smiling so hard that I could see his canines.

"Oh really? Just us and...the kids?"

I nodded. "Uh, yeah. You okay man?"

"Oh! Yeah sorry. You gonna need any help? You know, keeping the kids in check."

I smiled. "You wanna help? Sure man! Thanks." I dapped him up.

"I'll help alright. I'll help all of them sooner or later." He muttered.

"What?"

"I said i can't wait to help you." He winked.

------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, I've cleaned the playroom, Daniel got the bathrooms. Now all that's left is the pantry." I mumbled under my breath.

I peeked into the playroom and saw Diego sitting at the table playing a game on my phone. I downloaded Minecraft for him since he lives it so much. Everyday that we get home, he runs straight to the TV.

"Hey Dee." He looked at me. "I'm going to the kitchen. You want something?"

"Candy." He answered, going back to the game.