[thirty] zoo trip pt.4

Daniel's POV

"Stop all that fucking running! If you fall and bust yo ass, best believe I'm gonna laugh. I'm not Stokeley, I don't give a shit about your well-being."

"Daniel shut yo wide ass up. Yo breath smell like camel spit." Jordan sneered at me. The boys laughed and continued to laugh.

I groaned. These lil niggas were bad. I can't see how Stokes can deal with this. It's much more fun to just prowl on they ass than to take care of them.

"Give him a break y'all. He could be having a bad week." Jarad sympathetically said.

"Nigga fuck his week. We almost there anyway." Jordan shrugged.

"I can't wait till I get yo ass in place. You gone definitely get that act right." I grinned.

"Act right?" Jordan asked.

"You'll see."

"I see it! Looks just like Micheal!"

"Fuck you, ole 'I got a demon as my boyfriend' ass nigga." Micheal stuck his tongue out at Jordan.

"Boyfriend? Me and Symere? Pshh, yeah okay."

"What you mean 'pshh'?" Symere stopped walking and crossed his arms.

"I mean, you're a great lil guy and all, but I like girls." Jordan just shrugged.

"So that's how you feel, huh? Hah. That's cool." Symere brushed past Jordan.

"You ain't mad?"

"Nope. That's one less person to worry about. I just won't talk to you anymore since you don't like boys."

"I didn't mean it like that, Sy. You're my best friend." Jordan tried to keep up with Symere, who was walking faster now.

"Fuck you." Symere added. Jordan slowed down his walking, a pitiful look on his face.

"Damn, you done fucked up Jordan." Micheal shook his head.

"Must be nice to-"

"Please don't start that." I groaned. I should have just became a babysitter. It would be way easier to stalk my prey.

------------------------------------------------------

"I will admit, they might be ugly, but the fact that they can blend in with stuff is cool. I wish Jahseh could see this." Jarad said. He had his hands on the glass and was staring at a chameleon.

"Looks just like me. Y'all weren't lying. Maybe my dad was a reptile." Micheal mumbled.

"You're not ugly though." Jarad turned to look at Michael for a second, then he turned back to the glass.

Cute.

I heard Jordan clear his throat.

"Sy, are you still upset with me? I said I was sorry. I honestly like you, just not like that. Being gay is a sin."

Sy sighed. "You're talking about sins, and I'm literally the son of Satan."

Jordan was quiet for a minute. "Yeah. I forgot. My bad. But seriously, be my friend again."

"I don't know. I like you in a way that you don't like me. It's been a few thousand years since I've felt like this Jordan."

"Wait, a thousand?" I asked.

Symere rolled his eyes. "The fact is, you hurt my feelings. And to be honest, heaven ain't that fun. That shit boring as hell. The angels sit there and tell stories about their lives and drink prune juice."

"Prune juice?"

"It taste just like granny panties and the rooms all smell like inscents. And God is a jerk. Always bragging about something he made, or how many people he's saved. He never invited me to another one of his Christmas parties because I said the sugar free cookies taste like 'hell'."

"Must be nice to go to a Christmas party and the never be invited back." Jarad sighed.

"Why the zoo so empty?" Micheal asked.

"The author is lazy." I shrugged.

"She really is. Y'all niggas just don't know." Symere shook his head.

'Fuck y'all too. I got exams.' A voice rang out of nowhere.

"Tragic." I muttered.

"Anyways, I guess I'll forgive you Jordan." Symere smiled.

"Thanks-"

"But you have to give me one kiss." Symere added, grinning evilly.

"Nigga what?!" Jordan took a step back.

"Do it, or I won't talk to you anymore."

Jordans eyes widened. "Wow."

"Just do it bruh, stop acting like a pussy." Micheal sneered.

"I'll kiss Sy if you kiss Jarad!" Jordan pointed at Michael.

"If I what now?"

"Now you wait a damn minute, pal." Jarad turned around.

"Either y'all do it, or I'm not."

"Won't that just end bad for you?" Micheal cocked his head.

Jordan's smile dropped. "I'll tell Jahseh about your crush on Stokeley."

"Chill! I'll do it." Micheal cried.

"You crushing on Stokeley?" Jarad asked sadly.

"Just a little. Come here though, I don't wanna die yet and be stuck in Symere's house." Micheal yanked Jarad forward and pecked his lips.

"Oh shit he actually did it." Jordan said.

"Welp." I added, shoulders slumping.

"Your turn." Symere grabbed Jordan's hair and whipped his neck around.

"Hold up-" Jordan started, Symere cut him off with a quick little kiss.

It got quiet.

".....I will admit. My dick feels crazy right now." I whispered.

-JADA