[thirteen] eating for two

"Naw! Don't try to apologize fuck nigga!" My momma was currently arguing with her 'boyfriend' over the phone. Her ass was also going over 75. Again.

"Please, slow down! Why are you always going so fast?!" I was sitting in the back with poor Diego.

Little dude told me last night that he was scared of dying because of my momma. That's tuff. I've been scared for over 13 years now.

She jerked to the right, drifting through two lanes and four cars.

I gave a silent pray to God.

"Fuck you Tyrone! And tell that hoe to stop eyeballing me when she ringing up my fucking poptarts at Piggly Wiggly. With her ole, debit or credit, do you want this bagged ma'am? Face ass!" She hung up.

"I swear, niggas ain't shit! I'm this close to becoming a fucking lesbian." She made a pinching gesture with her fingers.

She should have kept both hands on the wheel though, because the next second she was on the curb.

"Damn!" She yelled as she hit a mailbox.

She swerved back onto the road.

Me and Diego could only latch on to each other and pray.

------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT YOU MEAN WE GETTING MORE KIDS? I CAN BARELY HANDLE THESE DEMONS!" I screeched at my momma.

She rolled her eyes. "You honestly thought that you would only have that lil amount for the whole book? Nigga we on chapter 13, you've had enough time to get used to the author adding more people then she can handle."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind. Look, it's not like you'll be alone! That girl, what's her name? Geneva? She's starting a shift here. You got some more people starting here soon too, you won't be alone!" She began to push me out of her office.

"Now leave, I got another nigga coming over to rearrange my guts. Don't let the kids leave the room."

"You letting him hit it in your office? Ma. That's just trifling." I shook my head.

"Honey, my whole character was made to be trifling. The more crazier, the more votes. Bye."

She slammed the office door.

Votes? Character? She been eating the pudding again?

------------------------------------------------------

"Diego, get off of me."

"No!"

"Jahseh, please... move your hand from...there. That's inappropriate." He slowly moved his hand away.

"You're no fun Stokeley, you know that? You should be like Daniel, live a little." He crossed his arms.

I gagged. "Sorry. You're too young for me. Plus, I don't think your sister would appreciate that."

Jahseh smirked and got out of his seat. "That's okay."

I smiled back. "That's great-"

"I'll find you in 13 years, then we can continue where I was trying to leave off." He skipped away.

"That lil nigga want the Stoke stroke!" Tay yelled.

"Jah-say tryna give Stoke his boo-tay!" Pete chimed in.

"Y'all niggas gay." Metri.

"Daniel 2.0! Fucking treyway!"

"Treyway?"