[twenty] fun times cont.

"Come closer, Pokey!"

Oh hell no.

"Fuck you mean? I ain't walking in there. Turn my light o-"

I was yanked forward, the door closing behind me. I jumped.

"Damn, who y'all got in here? Shaq? The Rock? Which one of y'all pulled me forward like that?" I said, my eyes trying to adjust with the darkness of the room.

"Sorry." Jahseh whispered.

"Okay ...why are we in the dark?"

"My diamonds shine in the dark. Look, I made you a necklace."

A small beaded necklace glowed a faint florescent pink, I could make out a tiny hand holding it out to me.

"Oh, thanks! That's really cool, Jah."

"That's what I said!" Diego piped up.

"I know. Think of it as like a promise necklace."

"A promise necklace?" I asked.

"Yeah. Promise you'll wait for me. I have one as well, i'm waiting for you too."

"Aww. Jahseh that's sweet. But ion think i'mma be able to wait that long."

"Yes you can. Plus, you already touched it, no take backs!"

"Jah-"

"Wanna play Minecraft?" Diego asked, turning on the lights.

"Okay!"

"Wait, Jah."

"Can't talk right now sweetheart." He said, picking up the second controller.

I sighed.

------------------------------------------------------

"So, what are we gonna do?" Geneva asked, scrolling mindlessly on her phone.

I shrugged. "If you would have gotten here earlier like you said you were, then we would have been in my room. But the boys took that over a few hours ago."

She sighed. "I already told you why it took me so long to get here, Stoke. My-"

"Yeah, yeah. Your 'friend' needed a ride so you offered to take them where they needed to go. Ion know where they was going that took you four hours to drop them off, but you do you sweetheart." I waved her off.

"Let's not start that Stokeley." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to check on the demon. Diego too."

"Jahseh is not a demon. He's just... excited."

"Excited ain't the word. He tried to grab my dick earlier." I shook my head at the memory.

"Wait, he wh-"

"I'll be right back." I cut her off. She gave a hesitant nod.

I went upstairs, and slowly opened the door to a crack.

I could hear the boys talking about pumpkins. I sighed in relief.

My mistake.

As soon as the breath got out, Jah's head snapped back quickly like a fucking zombie.

"Stokes! Come play with us. You have four controllers!" He motioned me over. Diego nodded, never taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Alright. I'll play." I started to go back downstairs when a little hand yanked on the tail of my shirt.

"Where are you going?" Jahseh asked.

"To get your sister. We can all-"

"No. Leave her down there. We only need one more person."

"But I have four-"

"I meant three. The other controller is broken." Jahseh quickly lied.

"Well that's weird. All of them were working fi-"

"Nigga, do I have to say it? I don't want my sister to play. I only want you to help. Plus Geneva doesn't like Minecraft. She thinks it's dumb." Jahseh groaned.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Well, I'll still have to go and bring her up. She won't play but im not just gonna leave her down there alone. Especially not with my mom on the loose." I shuddered.

"Fine. But I get to sit on your lap. Diego told me you let him do it all the time, so it's only fair that I get to sit on my man's lap at least once if he's letting other boys do it." Jahseh crossed his arms.

"You're not gonna let me go unless I say yes, are you?" He shook his head.

"Nope."

I sighed. "Whatever. Just don't...try the shit that you usually try. Especially in front of Geneva, your older sister. And my girlfriend might i remind you."

He waved me off. "Okay. But seriously, I know what belongs to me. Now hurry up."

------------------------------------------------------

"No, not cyan Diego! The Dark Blue looks way better than Cyan. It contrasts with your Violet banners!" Jahseh directed.

I will admit, the little guy was better at this game than I thought. He knew how to craft, little night survival tips, and he owned the whole series of handbooks.

Diego was astonished.

Geneva however, was not.

"I don't see the objective of this game. I never understood why Jah loves to play it so much. It seems like a rip off to that other game he plays, Roblox." She said sighing.

"Bitch there's a difference. I always tell you this." Jahseh said, frustrated.

"Don't call me a bitch! And you always tell me, and I'm just gonna keep asking." She said back, smacking him upside the head.

Jahseh threw the controller down. "You tryna go? I'll fuck you up. I have no problem showing out in front of my- I mean Stokes!"

"Boy, sit down. Finish y'all's game. Me and Stokeley have to talk."

"You mean kiss?" Diego asked, pausing the game.

Geneva smiled. "That's exactly what I meant."

"Then I'm not finishing the game anytime soon. I'm not letting that happen." Diego said, turning back to building his little house.

"What-"

"You sure know how to pick em Stokes." Jahseh said, giggling.

"He sure does." Geneva said wrapping her arms around my torso, she gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Solo espera hasta que te vayas." Jahseh grinned. Diego snickered.

"You're funny Seh-Seh."

"What did he say?" Geneva asked, cuddling onto me even more.

"Nothing important. Don't worry about it." Diego smirked.

"You're gonna make me worry by not telling me to worry. What are y'all plotting?" I asked.

"Nothing. Can we continue the game now? I need your help getting wool, Stokey Pokey." Jahseh said, eyes now back to the screen.

Geneva shrugged. "Just ignore me. I'll be holding on to you back here."

"Sinceramente, te odio." Jahseh muttered.

"Hm?"

"I said y'all cute...or whatever."

-JADA