[sixty-nine] self explanatory

I have painfully come to the conclusion that I'm a sucker for Jahseh.

I just couldn't bring myself to say no to his begging and pleading for another mall trip.

For some reason, Jahseh and malls just don't go well together.

During our last mall visit, he'd nearly unleashed his 'heavenly powers' on a group of spoiled trust fund babies. Almost burnt them bitches to a crisp.

You'd think my dumbass would have denied his request, but then I was promised food ONCE AGAIN. Of course I accepted.

Was I really gonna let food dictate- yeah, I was. And you'd do the same, so don't judge me.

My mother had let me take the day off, my father was taking Cordae to some type of Daddy and Baby program, and Cleo pretty much let Jahseh do whatever he wanted to. Not like she could stop him anyway, not even the Lord himself could get through to him.

Which got me thinking, I'm lucky as fuck. I have a literal ANGEL on my arm. I'm pretty sure I'm the only human that's possessed this type of relationship. The only person that could have been as wild as me was Tyrone, he-

"Did you hear me?"

"Uh, no sorry. What was the question?"

Jahseh rolled his eyes. "I said, do you think Diego would like the monkey pattern or the Truck design."

"Why are you buying a pacifier for Diego? Isn't he too old for one?" I examined the pacifier with a confused glance.

"I'd rather he suck on this than on his finger. I've never seen him wash his hands, I don't think the poor boy knows how."

It took me a minute to notice that he'd dragged me into a store for babies and toddlers.

"Hey, look." I picked up a bib. "We can get you one of these for the next time you're tiny." I joked.

Jahseh smacked my hand away. "Akekeke. Put that shit down, that's not funny."

"Not funny to you." I giggled.

He squinted his eyes at me. I stopped laughing.

"Why are you so damn mean?" I grunted.

"I'm not mean." He put his hands on his hips, letting the pacifier dangle on his finger tips.

"Look at you. Standing like my momma when she's upset."

"I'm not." He whined.

"Whatever. Diego is probably more of a monkey lover, he hangs out with Metri."

------------------------------------------------------

"Stokeley." Jahseh whined for the fourth time today.

"What?" I answered annoyingly. I was trying my best to ignore him and look at clothes that I couldn't afford.

"I'm bored." He tugged at my arm. I swatted him away.

"So? Go play in the fountain or something."

"I don't want to play in that spit water." He scrunched up his nose and started to fiddle with that weird chain choker thing on his neck. I never bothered to ask when or why he'd started wearing the accessory.

"Well I don't know what to tell you." I shrugged.

I heard him let out a huff, and I thought he'd walked off to find something to do.

Then, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I ignored him again and continued to look at the stupid ass prices of these ugly ass sweaters. 100 bucks for a sweater with holes in it and bleach marks, really?