[forty six] self titled

"Stokeley. Pay me some attention." I whined.

He sighed from where he was sitting in his chair helping Diego color. He dropped the crayon that he was holding and smiled at me. "We only have an hour left. It's not that long."

I whined again. I was growing impatient. The last time I saw Stokeley before today was four days ago. He had some family over and didn't want me 'to witness the horror'.

I couldn't see him over the weekend either because Geneva had gotten sick.

"Can I at least sit in your lap?" I asked. I didn't wait for an answer, I hopped on him. My back was on his chest, I wiggled around trying to find his dick so I could sit on it. Just to mess with him.

"Jah, you can't just- wait. Okay. Yeah, that's better." He said as he shifted me over a bit, just so I wasn't sitting on his crotch.

"Why'd you move me." I pouted.

"We're with the kids right now. Ion want them to see nothing too sensual. Now here, help us." He shoved a crayon into my hand.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Fine."

I noticed that the room was a little quieter than before. I stopped coloring a butterfly to look up.

The boys were openly staring at me and Stokes. Some of them were looking out of the corners of their eyes.

"So y'all just gonna ignore the fact that that shit just happened." Metri said.

"That's not my business." Gus mumbled. He stopped side eyeing us.

"I thought it was cute!" Patrick squealed. Pete looked at us and whispered something in his ear, causing Patrick to giggle.

"That shit was gay. Gay shit makes me cringe." Tay said, shooting a glare at Stokeley.

Nick just sighed and threw the chess pieces down at this point. "You know what." He shook his head.

"I don't give a fuck what you think Tay. You probably mad because Nick still ain't claimed your sour ass." I shot back, throwing the crayon at him. I nearly fell over while tossing it, Stokeley wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me steady.

"Ain't nobody got to claim me bitch. Nick knows what's up." Tay stuck his tongue out.

"No I don't. Please enlighten me. What's up?" Nick asked crossing his arms.

Tay smacked his lips. "Don't ask stupid. Gazzy over there." He pointed in Gazzy's direction.

"I ain't even do nothing." Gazzy shouted.

"And that's the problem with yo ignorant ass!" Tay yelled back.

"Hey, leave him alone." Omar said.

"Shut the fuck up and go chew on somebody's shoes, stupid dog!" Metri pushed Omar.

"Hey!" I heard Stokes yell. His yell caused a vibration on my back.

"Ooh. Yell again." I leaned into his chest.

"What?"

"Fuck you puta! Your mother's a ho ho ho!" Gazzy threw a book at Metri.

"Santa fucked your mom and gave her diabetes!"

"Santa ain't real!" Tay yelled.

"Neither is the probability of you getting out of prison soon!" Jarad shot back.

"'Jail was very hard' headass!" Micheal joined in.

"Both of y'all niggas ugly as fuck. Y'all honestly can't say shit." Jordan sneered.

"Calm down!" Stokes yelled again. Another vibration sent down my spine.

Whew, bible study sounds so good right now. The clock needs to tick faster.

"Hey, what's with all the screaming?" Daniel wandered into the room.

"You're probably used to little kids screaming pedo!" Metri threw a shoe at Daniel. Daniel dodged it.

"Man, I'm done with little kids. Y'all bad asses ruined it for me. I'm looking for people over the age of 18." He sighed.

All chaos stopped.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

Daniel nodded. "As a matter of fact, I was originally coming in here to tell y'all that I'm going on a date. She's pretty and she has rainbow hair like mine." He smiled.

"Oh shit. Daniel got a girl? And she's pretty?" Stokeley smiled .

"Yeah she probably is, but I'm prettier. Don't ask anymore questions." I flicked his nose.

He flinched and grabbed my wrist. "You ain't gotta worry about that. You the only person that I want."

"Mhm. I better be. The last thing that you want to see is me with a broken heart." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"Why would I want to see you sad?" Stokeley kissed my knuckles.

"Not sad, angry. I'd skin that bitch alive and send her to hell, then I'd kill you. You'd go to heaven and be stuck there drinking shit juice."

"Good to know." He choked.

"That. That right there. That's what I'm hoping to get from this girl." Daniel pointed at me and Stokes.

"Threatening to skin you alive?" Tyler asked.

"Yep. That's how you know the love is real. Only a ride or die would skin a bitch for you."

"Didn't he say he'd kill Stokeley too?"

"Ride or die." Daniel simply answered.

"Chief called. He said this ain't it." Gus said, holding a phone to his ear.

"Chief called. He said you should eat something with yo Eugenia Cooney built ass." Tay snickered.

"That... you're going to hell. Symere is gonna be waiting for you with open arms." Pete facepalmed. Stokeley snickered.

I sighed and kissed Stokeley's cheek. "I wish he was. The list doesn't lie though."

"Well I'm leaving. Don't wanna keep her waiting." Daniel huffed.

"Have fun."

"Don't ask her if she has any little siblings." Metri yelled.

"Shut up!" Diego smacked him upside the head.

"Go Diego go!" Tay snorted.

"You're next."

-JADA