[eighteen] show and tell cont.

"Okay, you can sit down Jarad."

Jarad let out a small sniff, cradling his now red cheek.

"So y'all just gonna ignore the fact that I was just-"

"Move sad ass nigga!" Omar shoved Jarad down. He stood in the front where Jarad was.

Jarad just sulked over to the corner of the room. I watched Jahseh cross his name off of the board.

"Okay, what you bring Omar?"

Omar grinned. "He pulled a tiny box with holes in it from under the desk.

"When did you bring that in the class?"

"When Gus turned the lights off."

"Sneaky lil bastard. What's in there?"

"Yeah, wHaTs So SpEcIaL aBoUt iT? Looks like a regular box to me." Jordan mocked Omar.

"Shut up bitch. And I brought my puppy, Garcia."

"You named it...Garcia?"

He nodded.

"Alright..."

He opened the box and a little ball of fur hopped out. It ran out if the classroom.

"Shit!" Omar ran to chase it down, Metri following.

"Look out for Daniel!" I yelled.

Jahseh crossed off Omar, he then walked over to me and sat in my lap. Never taking his eyes off of the clipboard.

"Now, who's turn is it?" He looked up, peeking at the rest of the boys over his glasses.

"I guess I'll go." Symere hopped up to the front.

He pulled out what looked to be a board game.

Symere smiled at the boys. "This, my friends, is called an ouiji board. You can use it to talk to spirits and stuff. I use it to talk to my da- uh...m-my dead dog. Yeah, that."

"That's cool Symere, but don't use it in here." I said.

He nodded. "Okay. I won't use it in the playroom. I'll just use it in the bathroom."

"Uh no, don't use it at all." Jahseh said, taking off his glasses.

"What you mean don't-"

"Man, shut yo demonic, 'i'll take yo soul' face ass up!" Jordan yelled.

"Sorry, I don't speak retarded." Symere put a hand up.

"Who you calling retarded-"

"Haha! Corden, he called you retarded." Gazzy laughed, nearly falling out of his seat.

"Gazzy you're the last one that needs to laugh at anything with the word retarded in it that's not directed at yo foolish ass." Gus said.

All heads snapped to him.

"Oh damn. Gus little friends don made him feel good. That nigga bold bold." Tay laughed.

"Tay, you can shut your nappy headed, little bill, 'let me play with your guns, please dad', fake gangster, scared of the dark ass. You always gotta say something extra." Gus snapped.

"Nigga, who scared of the dark?" Tay asked, offended.

"You! Don't act like I didn't see you holding on to poor Nick for dear life. Looking around the classroom and shit." Gus rolled his eyes.

Diego giggled.

"Y'all been sleeping on Gus. He sound like he been holding grudges with all y'all." Jahseh laughed.

"And Jahseh, you-"

"Don't you say my fucking name little pale ass boy. I ain't scared to rock yo shit. And if Josh wanna go, I'll grease him too! Don't get confused with the glasses." Jahseh spat.

Gus piped down, looking defeated.

Josh pouted. "What did i-"

"Don't say anything. Just let us all finish going up." Tyler patted Josh's shoulder. Josh nodded.

"Alright. Let's get this going."

"Hey Jahseh?"

"Yeah Stokes?"

"You might be a little touchy, and a little scary at times, but you're good with the other boys. And you're a great assistant. Thank you." I smiled at him and patted his knee.

He smiled and blushed. "Well, I guess. But hey, I keep saying it. That's what boyfriends are for."

This little nigga ain't gonna ever get over this shit, is he?

------------------------------------------------------

"Shit, turn it off!" I yelled, but it was lost in the screams of the other children.

See, this is why I was skeptical about a show and tell.

Tay just had to be the one to fuck it all up, but hey at least he went after everyone else, so everyone got to go.

That's still no excuse.

This little motherfucker brought firecrackers. Does he not realize how dangerous and stupid that shit was?

Of course fucking not. It's Taymor.

------------------------------------------------------

After I was able to stop the firecrackers, I put the kids to sleep.

Well more like forced. I had to threaten the poor dudes, but it was okay because Tay got the worst of it.

Poor fool got jumped by his own friends. Even little Nicky jumped in.

I laughed at the memory of watching Tay's face when he was kicked by Nick in his side.

And yeah, I let them handle him. He deserves it for almost setting the place on fire.

Then I would've got my ass beat.

I shook my head, and continued my way to the janitors closet. I saw Daniel standing by the closet door.

Maybe if I just ignore him, he won't try shit.

------------------------------------------------------

Jahseh's clipboard!! :D
-you touch = you get slept like lights out-

☑ Omar: Puppy (lost)

☑ Symere: Demonic Telephone (burn it when he sleeps)

☑ Jordan: Cool ball (lights up!! C: )

☑ Josh: A cool necklace made by Tyler (ask Diego for one of those)

☑ Gazzy: A notebook labeled 'Harvred Tecksbuk'

☑>:( Gaymor: Firecrackers (upset Stokes. on my list of people now)

☑ Tyler: A cute letter from Josh on his birthday (make one for Stokey Pokey)

☑ Pete: A song he wrote for Pat to sing for us (cute as hell :P)

☑Patrick: A song he helped pete write + sing (dude has a amazing freaking voice, note to self take lessons to sing for Stokes during our future wedding)

☑Gus: A homemade letter for everybody (read later)

☑Jarad: Sad poem. I felt that.

☑Micheal: Some shark teeth that he made at home and painted gray

☑Metri: Stupid shit

☑Nick: An old watch from his grandparents that turns different colors in different temperatures
(Metri said he was gonna steal it. that's a no-no. watch out for him.)

☑Jahseh: My love, help, and baby pictures. (Only for Stokes) <3

-JADA