[fourteen] rip

So here I was, sitting in my mom's office chair looking stupid.

After I rocked that nigga Daniel's shit, my momma forced me to calm down with a few threats.

I don't know why I hit him honestly. It was a mix between talking shit about Geneva, and talking about touching my children.

Ion play that shit.

My fist was still hurting, but my brain was doing even worse?

Why?

Because I just found out something that would change my life.

Apparently, I helped in the making of a new life.

I'm gonna have a little Stokeley running around. That's right.

I'm gonna be a big brother.

You fuck niggas thought! Got y'all asses. I can see y'all. Fuck that fourth wall.

But for real, my momma done messed around and got pregnant by Tyrone pitiful ass.

Remember when I was having my solo shift? Apparently that horse dick had some wack pull out game.

"I still don't see how this is my fault." I said. Geneva, who was holding my bruised hand, rubbed my knuckles.

I'd let her explain what was going on after Daniel took his nap. His ass still in the doorway, slumped.

I should have known she wasn't pregnant. I mean, we haven't had real sex yet. Maybe a few touching was done here and there, but no skin to skin contact.

My momma sighed. "It's your fault because you let my ass get fucked when you know I'm out of my rat ass mind."

"Momma, how was I supposed to stop you?" I squeaked.

"Ion know, shit. It's makes me feel a little better when I blame it on you though. Yo daddy gonna be pissed when he get back.

"Yeah." I answered. He was out on a business trip until June. My momma just been acting like a coon.

"Well," Geneva started, "I think that it's great that this happened. Stokeley looks like he's starting to enjoy taking care of little kids."

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"I really am."

My momma gagged. "Y'all both cringy as fuck."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Wait, if you pregnant, who's gonna be working here with me? Besides Geneva?"

"Oh yeah!" My mom piped up. "I forgot to tell you. Along with some new kids, we got new staff too. A few people volunteered to work here. Daniel's friends I think."

I nearly jumped out of my seat. "What you mean Daniel's friends-"

"HELP ME!" A scream rang out.

"Oh shit! Diego!" I ran out of the office and into the playroom to see the kids running around crazy. Michael was chasing them around, Gazzy, Diego, and Patrick were crying.

"What y'all in here doing now?"

At the sound of my voice, they all ran over to me. Even Taymor bad ass.

"Michael playing with bugs!" Metri snitched.

"That nigga mad nasty." Gus mumbled.

We all looked at him.

"What?" He asked, genuinely confused.

We didn't have time to dwell on it for long, because Micheal ran over to me, the kids screamed.

I snatched Michael up into the air. "What's wrong with you?"

The kids cheered.

"Put him down Stokeley, don't be picking up other boys in front of me." Jahseh pulled on my pants leg.

I rolled my eyes.

"Put me down!" Michael spat.

"No. What you hiding in yo hands?"

He didn't say anything.

"Alright. Y'all go back to playing. Michael, step out into the hallway."

"I ain't even do nothing." He muttered.

------------------------------------------------------

"What is that in your hand?" I asked him again.

"Nothing."

I sighed. "Hey Daniel-"

"Chill chill! I'm sorry here! Please don't call him!" Michael cried, shoving his hands into mine.

I laughed. Peeking into his now open hands, I groaned.

"Really?" I snatched the object out of his hand and walked back into the room.

"Y'all come here." They obeyed.

"Look." I opened my hand and they all screamed and ran off, except for Jahseh.

"Why y'all running? It's just Monty! Michael's brother!" He held up the lizard from my palm.

"What you just say-"

"Don't!" I cut Michael off.

They got quiet.

"Okay, look. It's just a lizard. They don't bite."

"It's still nasty! Look at the scales, the pale underside, its lips. You know what? The lizard does kinda look like Micheal's reptile ass." Tay laughed.

"Fuck y'all."

-JADA