[forty two] how to 'not' get into heaven

"Dad, I'mma tell you one last time, go away!" Jahseh threw another pillow.

"And I'mma say it again, move the wings." Jesus crossed his arms.

I was just sitting there. I was scared to move, I could windmill any nigga that I wanted to, but the Lord? I'm good luv.

Jahseh groaned and facepalmed. "I'm not moving anything. If you would just go and take a seat downstairs-"

"I think I'll stay right here." He said, leaning on the door frame.

Jahseh sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "We need to get him to leave." He mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Shut the fuck up and go wait for us downstairs!" Jahseh screamed.

"You lucky Harmony been telling my ass to listen to you. Or I would have been took off my belt." Jesus muttered before closing the door. I could hear him stomp down the stairs angrily.

Jahseh huffed and slowly removed his wings. He stared at me, his eyes returned to their natural beautiful brown.

"Sorry about that." He smiled.

"I don't see shit funny." I responded.

He nodded and put his head down. It got quiet for a second.

I couldn't help it. I started to laugh so hard that my chest hurt, Jahseh joined in after a few moments.

He started to wheeze. "Did you see his face when he busted in here?"

"He came in here thinking that you were dying, I bet he ain't expect to see you on me like that." I choked.

Tears streamed down my face as I gave in to my giggles again. The image of Jahseh falling off the bed and then the literal Lord catching us post sex was hilarious.

"If I wasn't going to hell before, then I sure am going now. That was too much."

Jahseh stopped laughing to pat my back. "Nah, you're definitely getting into heaven. If Daniel's name is on the list, then yours ain't far behind."

I stopped laughing. "Daniel is on the list to get into heaven?"

Jahseh nodded. "Yep. Ion know how but it's on there." He shrugged.

"Plus, I'd never let my dad sleep if he refused your soul. I would have to literally unleash hell in heaven." He pecked my lips.

"You ain't got to do all that for me."

"Tuh. Boy please. Did you not hear what I said earlier?" He tilted his head.

"You mean when you were speaking in tongues?" I teased. He smacked my arm.

"That was Greek you dumbass. And yeah, you didn't understand?"

I shook my head. "Strictly English here."

"I said that I didn't care about heaven or being an angel. I'm staying here with you. And I mean it, I'd give it up for you if you asked me to Stokeley because I love you." He playfully punched my shoulder.

"I love you too, Jahseh."

------------------------------------------------------

Jahseh's POV

"Now what the hell were y'all doing in there? I'm drinking my juice, talking with Whitney Houston, and I hear Jahseh screaming like his life depended on it." My dad questioned, his arms were crossed as he sat on the couch across from me and Stokes.

I lifted my head from where it was laying on Stokeley's shoulder. "What do you think? I know you old but you ain't that stupid."

"I'm hoping that I didn't just catch my son, an angel, doing the one thing that I banned all angels from doing." He chuckled.