[twenty two] eggy

"How did y'all sleep?" My momma asked, putting a spoonful of eggs in her mouth.

"Good actually. I don't even remember going upstairs though." Geneva said, taking a sip of her juice.

"Stokeley carried me and Jah upstairs. I remember!" Diego said over his pancakes.

"Oh really?" My momma asked.

"Y-yeah. I carried everyone upstairs." I said, keeping my head down.

"He took a shower too." Jahseh grinned, peeking over the top of his cup of orange juice at me.

I choked.

"I thought I heard water running." Geneva laughed.

"I thought I heard screaming too." Diego added. My momma nodded.

"He was screaming alright." Jahseh giggled.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I mumbled, getting up from the table.

------------------------------------------------------

Now, before y'all go crazy, let me just say this.

No.Booties.Were.Harmed.Last.Night. Okay? Nothing happened.

After wrapping us both with towels, Jahseh's bad ass was escorted out of the shower.

Of course he whined. 'Why can't I just take a shower with my beloved?'

However, we did come to an agreement that he could sleep with me and Geneva. He was behind Geneva while I was in front of her. When we woke up this morning, Geneva was on the floor beside the bed, Jahseh in her place.

The nigga was persistent.

Diego wanted to get out of the house, and I damn sure wanted to get the fuck outta there.

Now, we were chilling at the park.

The boys were playing on the playground, my momma was watching them.

We ran into Nick and Metri today. They played with the boys for a good three hours, and then Metri's stupid ass threw the wood chips from the ground into Nick's little puff.

They had to leave after Jahseh and Metri started to fight.

Speaking of Jahseh, I've noticed how him and Geneva seem to really...... dislike the other.

I asked Geneva why, but then she just gave me the simple answer of 'Father issues' and waved me off.

Then that's when I saw him.

The skinny nigga that I windmilled, and slept, in the middle of the street. He was joined by...Kentrell?

"What the fuck they doing here?" I mumbled. Geneva looked up from her phone.

"Is that Kentrell? And Shayaa?"

"Shayaa? Like, Shayaa from school? The nigga with a IQ lower than Gazzy's?" I sat up on the bench we were seated on.

Geneva sighed and nodded. "Yep."

"Why are they here?" I asked.

"Why would you think that I'd know?" She said quickly.

"Cause I know you used to fuck with that bum. And plus, his ass is looking right over here." I said through gritted teeth.

She blushed. "Oh."

"So, like I said before, why are they here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well, I took some pictures for insta with Jah before we left." She showed me the photo,you captioned 'going to the park w/ seh'.

"So the niggas just randomly decided to pop up?"

"I swear, I don't even talk to Kentrell no more. That nigga got internal problems."

"Yeah, why you keep saying that?"

"Kentrell got herpes." She answered casually.

"What the fuck you mean herpes?!" I jumped up off of the bench.

"Who the fuck said herpes?!" Said a voice across the park. Kentrell.

His eyes met mine. "Aye yo! Fat nigga! You say herpes?"

"That's that nigga I was telling you about! He socked my ass for no reason and ran off like a punk bitch!" Shayaa said.

"Goulbourne? And Geneva? Wow, first you assault my friend, then you take my bitch." Kentrell grinned.

"Who you calling a bitch?" Geneva stood up.

They began to jog over here. Shit.

"Let's get the boys and my momma and leave. I ain't in the mood for this shit today." I mumbled to Geneva. I linked our fingers.

"Nah, where y'all going?" I felt myself being yanked back. Kentrell pushed Geneva.

"Don't touch me, ole infected ass nigga!" She screeched.

"Bitch, who you calling-"

"Don't call her no bitch!" I pushed Kentrell back, he fell over.

Shayaa swung at me.

"What the fuck y'all doing over there?!" My momma yelled.

"There go the other bitch that jumped my sister!" Shayaa ran over to my momma.

"Don't touch her!" Geneva followed close behind.

"Aye bit-ack!"

I wasted no time in windmilling towards Kentrell. I felt a familiar stinging on my knuckles, and the familiar sound of my fist connecting with face.

Kentrell was out.

I began to hyperventilate, looking over at my momma.

I laughed so fucking hard.

There was Shayaa, looking scared.

Diego had a huge ass stick, swinging it around at him.

And Jahseh?

This nigga had the seat to a swing taken off of the chains and was hitting Shayaa with it. My mom was cheering him on.

Geneva ran over to me. "You alright? You slept the fuck outta Kentrell."

I laughed even harder. Not even acknowledging the people around us, watching and recording. When had they gotten there?

Oh yeah. Public park.

"I'm fine. We need to go though, before Jahseh kills Shayaa." I said between laughs.

Geneva gave a small laugh as well. "Yeah. We do."

-JADA