[twenty eight] zoo trip pt.2

Jahseh's POV

"How much farther?" I asked excitedly.

I always loved the zoo. Animals made me happy. I didn't even mind the smell of shit.

Especially the elephants. Last time I was here, I almost won a plushie! But some cracker had beat me to it.

I was bouncing up and down on Stoke Pokes back. I thought that he might get tired of it,you but he didn't complain.

My baby is so strong. I giggled.

"Not much longer. I told you that it was far though." He said, every word causing a slight vibration.

"Okie dokie!"

------------------------------------------------------

STOKELEY'S POV

"Wait Stoke, can we stop for a picture with Leon the Lion?" Metri asked.

"Leon?" I questioned.

He pointed to a guy in a lion costume. "That's Leon! I follow him on Twitter."

"Nigga you got a Twitter?" Jahseh said.

"Please Stokeley?!" Metri begged.

I thought for a second. Then I shrugged. "Ion see why not. Y'all been behaving, which is weird. But I ain't complaining."

"Whoop!" Metri yelled, he bumped past me and ran over to Leon. The rest of the boys followed.

When he hit me, Jahseh slipped out of my grasp.

"Shit!"

I thought that he would have fell and hurt himself, but the lil nigga just landed on his feet like a cat.

"Damn." I muttered.

I jogged over to them. Metri was talking to Leon with Dee.

"Yo, I got a question."

Leon clapped his hands together, and he spoke in an enthusiastic tone. "I'll be happy to answer your question! Ask away, my tiny friend!"

"Do Lions not have dicks? Ion see a dick on you. Or are they just small?" Metri asked.

"W-what? Do i-i huh?" Leon stuttered.

"A dick nigga! Do you have one?" Jahseh pressed.

"Boys!" I said.

They both looked back at me. Gus was snickering, and Pete and Patrick were smiling.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized to Leon. "I swear, they don't usually act like this."

"Don't lie to him sugar." Jahseh cooed, rubbing my thigh.

Before I could move his hand, Metri ran up to Leon.

"Where yo dick at?" He patted the crotch area of the costume. People passing by gasped. Some were whispering.

"Hey!" Leon jumped back.

"Metri!"

------------------------------------------------------

Stokeley's POV

"Man, I ain't even get my picture. And he had a dick. I felt it! Niggas stay lying!"

"Shut up!" I grit my teeth.

"Whatever. I'm unfollowing this nigga." Metri whipped out his phone.

"Wait, y'all smell that shit?" Jahseh said.

He gasped and started to squeal. "I smell elephant! Yaah! Faster my noble steed!" He kicked my side.

"Ow!"

"Sorry! But seriously, please go faster? For me?" He pouted.

I groaned and started to speed walk with him on my back. "You know what, I spoil yo bad ass too much."

"That's what boyfriends are for."

------------------------------------------------------

"Sosjdidbdjeb, Stokeley take my picture!" Jahseh screamed.

"What the fuck type of noise did you just make?" Gus questioned.

"I think he just died a little and went to heaven." Patrick added.

"R.I.P Jahseh." Gus said sadly.

"Let's not make the readers cry okay? Back to the cute shit." Pete rolled his eyes.

"Ooh, no! Stokes, baby, come take a picture with me!" Jahseh took my camera and shoved it into Diego's hands.

I sighed and picked him up. I made sure to stand where the elephants could be seen in the background. Jahseh smiled for the camera. I did not.

He saw my neutral expression and huffed. He used his fingers to make a smiley face with my features. Diego snapped a picture.

"Got it!" He cheesed. Jahseh hugged me.

"Okay, okay. Is that all, your majesty? What else does Prince Jahseh need?" I teased.

"A plushie!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up into the air. Nearby adults cooed.

Hah! If only they knew.

"Fine. We'll get a plushie. Y'all want something?" I asked the other boys.

"Toys!" They all yelled at once.

"Spoiled asses." I muttered. "Bet. Metri, hand me the map."

-JADA