[twenty nine] zoo trip pt.3

Stokeley's POV

"That's very pretty, Dee." I handed the giraffe toy back to him.

Ever since we'd gotten to the little souvenir shop, he'd been showing my all kinds of toys that be thought were 'pretty'. I was just glad that the shop was semi empty.

"Isn't he cute? I wish I could be that innocent." Jahseh sighed.

"Shit, me too." I snorted.

Jahseh huffed. Then I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I put Jah down.

"Ow!" I covered the spot with my hand. "Jah, did you really just fucking bite me?"

"I sure did. And I'll do it again if you want me to." He smirked, crossing his arms.

I grit my teeth. "Boy-"

"Look Jah! I found your elephant toy!" Dee said. Me and Jah looked at him, he was pointing to a small elephant plushie.

"Ssksjdidnd!" Jah squealed, running over to the shelf.

"Nigga what? What type of sound..." Metri mumbled.

"Stoke, baby, come help me! I'm too short, I need assistance!" He said, jumping and reaching for the toy.

"Fine. I'm coming."

I shuffled over to him, but before I got there some random, tall, Gus looking nigga snatched the toy.

"Hey! I was reaching for that!" Jah added, try to snatch the toy away.

"So what? My kid was eyeing it already." The guy sneered.

"I don't give a rats ass about your kid, I want the toy and I've been here longer!"

"Watch your mouth boy." The guy added. His kid laughed.

"Aye, don't tell him to watch nothing. You need to watch what you feeding yo son, that lil nigga shoes leaning." I said, moving Jah behind me.

"Is this your boy?" He asked, scrunching up his nose.

"Yeah, and so are we. You got a problem?" Pete said. The rest of the boys were suddenly at my side, mean mugging the man and his kid.

"It ain't my problem. It's y'all with the problem. Now stop harassing me and my child before things get out of hand." He threatened me.

"Yeah. Leave my dad alone." His kid said, pushing Jah.

Jah growled. "Touch me again, and that's yo ass."

"Keep that wild animal away from my son!"

"Wild ani- nigga you lightskin! You ain't far from us!" I trailed off. I remembered Shayaa, Kentrell, and the fat kid. I heard the clerk clear their throat.

I calmed down by taking a deep breath. "I apologise. But Jahseh had saw it first, I think he should get the toy."

"No cap. Period." Pete added.

"Well unfortunately, I grabbed it first. If you learned how to keep your dick in your pants you would be able to watch your kids. Excuse us." He brushed past me.

I wasn't gonna do anything, until his kid decided to purposely bump into Diego.

"Ow!" He whined.

I watched Jah roll up his sleeve.

"Now me, I don't care. But my baby Diego? That's where I draw...the...fucking line!"

He said the last part while he pounced on the boy. "Gimmie my fucking toy, and apologise to Dee you big bodied bitch!"

"Hey!" The man yelled. He yanked Jah by the arm.

"You fucking monkey!" He shoved Jah into Metri.

Monkey? Monkey, huh? A damn monkey?!

"You done fucked up, bitch!" I yelled.

I swung until I felt that beautiful feeling of my knuckles hitting flesh. Got that bitch.

------------------------------------------------------

"Run faster! Hurry up!" I said.

We were currently running away from the angry clerk. After I slept that nigga, Patrick, surprisingly, pimp slapped the poor boy. He then took the toy away from his cry baby ass.

Today was wild. No zoo pun intended.

"Okay, I think we're good." I slowed down. I could hear the boys breathing hard from running.

"That was.... exciting! Did you see me Pete? I really gave that boy something to cry about! This shit feels amazing! Being bad ass, like Jah, oh my goodness! I think-"

Pete put a hand over Patrick's mouth. "Woah there tiger. Slow down. Breathe."

Patrick closed his eyes and took a breath. "Sorry. I got a little too into it. I felt powerful back there. I apologise, Petey."

Pete nodded and laced their fingers. Patrick handed Jah his bear. "I got this for you. It's not paid for but who cares?"

Jah took it. "Thanks. You get a nigga pass for that."

"What a ni-"

"Patrick no!" Metri cut him off.

------------------------------------------------------

Daniel's POV

"Okay so what y'all wanna do? We got birds, reptiles."

"Oh shit! Micheal that got yo auntie!" Jordan sneered. Every one but Micheal laughed.

"Y'all don't do him like that." I added.

"Yeah, especially since you look like a fucking chameleon Jordan." Micheal spat.

"Don't talk to him like that." Symere crossed his arms.

"That skinny bastard started it! Micheal only defended himself!" Jarad spoke up.

"Man, you shut yo depressed at the age of seven ass up!" Jordan said.

"Okay! That it! No more arguing, now where the fuck we going?"

"Man, I guess we could go to the birds. I sense some of my dad's watcher crows lurking around." Symere shrugged.

"Watcher crows?" Jordan asked.

"Y-yeah. They keep the royal family safe. They look after me and- I mean just me." Symere blushed.

"What you mean we?" Jordan asked.

Symere sighed. "I wasn't supposed to tell y'all, but I'm here with my cousin. We're not from here..."

"Cousin?" Jarad asked.

"You mean one of them other boys is a demon? Oh hell no!" I threw my hands up.

"I'm not telling y'all who it i, but yes. There are two of us."

"That's nice and all, but I'm ready to see these birds." Jordan said, snatching the map out of my hands.

"Bet."

-JADA