[sixty five] that's gay

"What the fuck do you mean, class project?" Tay said to me without looking away from his Lego set.

"Watch your mouth. And I said what I said. You heard me, and this will be for a grade."

"Nigga, more like our ONLY grade. We haven't done any real work in months. Matter of fact, I barely know how to spell my own name, I was never taught." Micheal pointed out.

"That's not my job. You got parents, or lizards. Whatever you want to call them." I shrugged.

"Jahseh you're mean. Where's Stokeley?" Diego pouted.

"First off, he's gone to see some family in Missouri and I miss him too," I bent over to match his height. "Secondly, you're not so great your damn self little boy." I smiled.

"Yo, Jahseh are you feeling okay? You're more hostile than usual." Jordan asked me.

"I'm feeling fucking fine. Mind your business, Carter." I snapped.

The kids were quiet. Beli snickered.

"He's mad because he misses his boo you guys."

"Who?" Jenesis raised a tiny eyebrow. She was putting a ponytail on a dolls hair.

"Stokeley. Jahseh is his boyfriend." Diego lisped around his thumb. Beli nodded.

"What? Since when? How? Why?" Jenesis scoffed and stood up. Her dolls were now discarded on the floor next to her foot.

"Since like, four months ago. You're late. We been knew." Nick told Jenesis, who held an uncomfortable expression.

I watched in amusement. I loved it when little kids argued. Fighting in general just gets me hype.

"Um, that can't be true." She quipped.

"But it is-"

"No, it not true!" She stopped her foot angrily, her little sweater dress swayed by her knees. Her foot landed on Metri's Batman action figure and he screeched.

"Calm down, the hell wrong with you girl?" Metri snatched her ankle up and yanked his toy.

"Jahseh is my boyfriend, not Stokeley's! He told me yesterday!" She shouted and crossed her arms. Her face was turning red and I considered calming her down but I kinda wanted to see what would happen, so I stayed put.

"What type of Daniel kink? Jahseh who are you, R. Kelly Jr?" Gus gave me a disgusted look.

"Now, yo pale ass know damn well I ain't say that shit." I gave him a 'duh' look.

"Yes you did! I asked you yesterday and you said, 'yeah sure'!" Jenesis uncrossed her arms and walked over to me, she started to tug on my pants.

"I wasn't even listening to you, I was just agreeing with you. I do all of the kids like that. It's how I accidentally gave Gazzy permission to play inside of the dish washer in the kitchen." I shrugged.

"So, you lied to me?" She gasped, her eyes widened.

"You bastard! I just embarrassed myself for no reason!" She screamed. I was about to half-heartedly apologise, but she kicked me in the nuts before I could speak.

I let out a squeaking noise and fell over. That little shit was wearing a pair of pink mini timbs. That fucking boot hurt!

Metri rushed over to me while I was doubled over. He shook me.

"Jahseh wake up! Come on, don't die on me yet soldier! Don't you fucking die on me!"

"Damn! Did him foul! Bitches ain't shit!"

"Hey, don't do that. Don't you do him like that." Pete said.

"Leave me alone, white boy!" She screamed and pushed him.

"I'm not fucking white, I'm Jamaican you fucking lint licker!" Pete fumed. Her pushed her back.

"Are you dumb?! Don't put your hands on a female dude!" Billie pushed Pete.

"She touched him first, fuck off! No one likes you here because you stink, you smell like hotdog water and cat fur!" Patrick stood up for Pete.

"How about you watch how you talk to me?" Billie got closer to Patrick. I crouched over, my balls were going numb.

"How about I give you two black eyes? Or, how about I punch all of your little teeth out? Step off, you prissy bitch." Patrick spat.

"Oh shit, how you get the most nicest kid in here angry? You THAT annoying!" Tay cackled.

"Billie, you better do what the man said." Gazzy smiled.

"He's a boy." Gus corrected.

"He ain't a fucking boy! Only a man would put a bitch in a bitches place like that. Fuck that, he's a real ass nigga for that one." Tay stood up for Patrick.

Billie stepped closer. "Try me. I took karate classes, I'll slap the Caucasian out of you."

"Keep talking bitch. Keep on fucking talking. The back of my hand feels cold, go ahead and keep running off at the mouth." Patrick grinned. His fingers started to twitch.

I had to jump in now. "Billie, Patrick-"

I was cut off by Jenesis throwing on of her dolls at my face.

"Shut your lying mouth! Beat his ass Billie!" She shouted.

"If you touch him, I'll slap the piss out of you." Josh spoke up.

"Do it then, fuck boy!" Onika got in front of Josh.

"Hey, back off. Leave him alone." Tyler yanked Josh back.

"Hit me!" Billie spat at Patrick.

"I'll go get your nuts some ice!" Metri gave me a pat on the head and ran off. I tried to reach out for him but my head started to throb.

"Yo, Patrick! Do her like you did ole boy at the zoo!" Tay yelled with a grin.

"She don't want no smoke! She ain't ready for these problems." Patrick giggled. When the fuck did he- oh.

Billie started to swing on Patrick.

"Bitch!" He started to swing back.

Pete tried to jump in, Jenesis started to hit him and he started to defend himself.

Nicki hit Josh and all hell broke loose from there. Tyler swung on her before Josh could, causing his beenie to fall off and Josh was trying to break it up.

It was all types of screaming, until somebody started to cry.

"See what the fuck y'all done!" Symere said angrily. He pushed past everyone and walked to the crybaby.

"See, told you to leave the man alone." Tay sighed.

Billie was crying and covering both of her eyes.

"Damn, what did you do?!" Micheal asked a very red faced Patrick.

"I poked that bitch in her eyes. She got cocky so I made her go cock-eyed." He smirked.

"Are you crazy?!" Jenesis cried.

"Oh, I'm borderline satanic, honey." He winked. Symere started to smile.

"I'm back with the ice! And look who I found!" Metri ran back in and tried to press the two ice cubes from his palm into my crotch.

"Hey, what's all the yelling- the hell is going on in here?!" Stokeley stood at the doorway. He looked around the room, his eyes landed on me crouched over, then to the kids and a crying Billie.

"....it was all Jenesis fault!" Everyone yelled and pointed at her.

"How was it my fault?!"

-JADA