[forty seven] jump in my bank account, so i can deposit you pt.1

Jahseh's POV

"Where are you going?" Stokeley asked, snaking an arm around my waist.

I slipped on his shoes. I was also wearing his clothes. And socks. And underwear. Basically everything but my flesh, bone, and hair belonged to Stokes.

"I'm going to the mall again. I didn't finish my spree in Hot Topic the last time I was there." I kissed his cheek.

"Oh. Okay, then I'll come with you." He yawned.

"Tuh. Yo ass ain't going no where. You barely slept last night, on that damn phone. You're going to take a nap." I put a finger on his chest.

He swatted my hand away. "I'm going with you. The last time I let you go somewhere on your own you fought an old man and nearly crippled his grandson in a Walmart parking lot."

"That old fucker had it coming. He had the nerve to say some slick shit about my hair, so I broke his fucking jaw. That way he couldn't say shit else." I clenched my fists.

I like fighting. Sure, positivity is nice and all, but clacking skulls, blackening eyes, and breaking bones is way better in my opinion.

"Woah there tiger. Put the claws away." Stokeley chuckled.

"You sound so Caucasian with those phrases. I stan." I gushed, pinching and squishing his cheeks.

He playfully bit my finger. I let out another giggle.

"Okay, we can be cute and shit when I get back. I need to grab my brass knuckles in case Sally Mae's ass decides to take the last Nirvana hoodie." I huffed.

"Brass knuckles?" He questioned.

"Mhm. Got my name engraved on them and everything. We should get you some." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'll pass, but you do you baby." He snorted and patted my back.

I leaned forward and gave him an Eskimo kiss.

He returned it, but then he kissed my mouth.

"That's cute, but I like your lips better. Don't get into any trouble today." He whispered.

I engulfed him in a hug. "I'll be back, Mon Chéri."

------------------------------------------------------

"Tonight, sit tight, shake a little loose." I mumbled.

Stokeley got that damn song stuck in my head. I'll have to remember to ask Patrick about it.

I browsed the isles and racks for a bit. Most of it was still on sale, then you had the other shit sitting at 70$.

Who the fuck finna pay 70 dollars for a fucking tee shirt? Not I, Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy. Tuh.

I picked up a pair of jogging pants and examined them. "40 dollars? Not today." I put them back.

A cute onesie caught my eyes. It was the same one that Geneva ruined when she stabbed me, but it was an adult version. The elephant pattern made me feel giddy. I threw it over my shoulder and kept looking.

"Yo, they got Supernatural and Scooby-Doo crossover merch! Y'all done fucked up." I snatched a handful of shit with Sam and Dean's face on it.

I didn't forget my nigga Castiel. I understand his struggle.

"What else y'all got?" I said to no one in particular.

I looked around for a little while until I came across some dressing rooms. I thought about going in one, but there was some bitch eyeballing me.