[fifty] alex comes to play

Stokeley's POV

"Josh! Can you pass me the glue?" Gazzy asked, a hungry look in his eyes.

"Hell naw! Don't give him that!" Omar smacked Gazzy's hand.

"Fuck you, give me the glue!" Gazzy pushed Omar away and lunged over the table at Josh, who was sitting there terrified with the glue in his hand.

"That nigga a damn fiend. That why his brain all mushy and shit now." Tay mumbled.

"Tay. Come on, what did we talk about?" Nick sighed.

"I'm sorry, damn. I'll stay in my lane." Tay huffed.

"Must be nice to have a lane." Jarad sighed sadly.

"Felt that." Gus and Micheal said at the same time. Micheal shot Gus a glare.

"That's my line."

Gus shrugged. "Jarad is right though."

Micheal crossed his arms and scooted closer to Jarad. "Get your own friend."

"Hey!" Tyler shouted. He pulled Josh closer. Josh clutched the glue in his hand. "That's mines! Get your own phrase!"

"Boys, don't argue." Jahseh said.

"Leave us alone, Josiah." Metri said, looking up from where he was resting in Diego's lap.

Diego smacked the side of his face. "Don't."

Metri flinched. "Okay!"

I snorted. "Damn, everybody being put in check today."

Jahseh nodded. "I think we're rubbing off on them."

"What y'all got going on today?" A voice said from the door. There stood a smiling Daniel, another girl was by his side. She had multicolored hair just like his but her hair was fading, and a small grin.

She was wearing a pretty white dress and some sandals. She was cute.

"Oh shit! He wasn't lying! He actually got a girlfriend, and she ain't a crack head!" Jordan hollered.

"A what now?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it. He got autism, he don't know what he saying." Daniel kissed the side of her head.

"Oh. Aw, poor baby." She walked over to Jordan and held her hand out. "I'm Alex. Can you say Alex? A-l-e-x."

"Bitch I ain't Gazzy!" He pushed her hand away. She gasped.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

"She's so nice. She's really pretty too." Micheal smiled. Jarad just let out another sad sigh.

"Nice to meet you, Alex was it?" Jahseh gave her a fake smile and linked our fingers together. He then propped our intertwined hand on the top of the table.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Really."

He shrugged. "Gotta let her know. You never know."

"Yeah, it's Alex. Nice to meet you guys too, Dani talked about you guys a lot. He really enjoys his job." She smiled.

"Yeah, I bet." Tay snorted.

------------------------------------------------------

"So I just...like this?"

"Yeah actually that's perfect!" Metri smiled at Alex. She squealed.

They boys seemed to all gravitate towards her. As soon as she stepped over to the toys, everyone wanted to play with her. Including Gus.

"Isn't she just perfect." Daniel sighed lovingly.

"Yeah, where'd you say you met her again? Is she being forced?" I joked.

Daniel scoffed. "She actually talked to me first. We met while I was shopping for baby clothes."

"Nigga you ain't got no fucking children-"

"You don't know what I got. And this was before I changed!" Daniel said in defense.

I chuckled. "Yeah, the boys like her. She's great so far."

"Eh, she's okay I guess." Jahseh shrugged.

Daniel gave a wide grin.

"What the fuck is funny?" Jahseh asked.

"Your jealousy. You know you ain't gotta worry about Alex. She's in love with me, and I'm pretty sure Stokes is happy with you." Daniel laughed.

"Whatever. I ain't jealous, I know what Stokes likes." Jahseh wrapped an arm around my neck.

"Mhm. Yeah. Let's test that. Hey Alex!" Daniel yelled. Alex poked her head up.

"Ion think that's a good idea Dan-"

"No it's okay. Let's see him try." Jahseh shushed me.

Alex whispered something to the boys and jogged over to us. We made eye contact for a split second and she quickly looked away. "What's up?"

Daniel kissed her cheek. "Could you do me a favor? Jahseh speaks Spanish and Stokeley wants to learn but Jah is too impatient to teach him. They wanted me to ask you if you could tutor Stokes sometimes?"

Oh, this nigga evil evil. I felt Jahseh tighten his grip.

"O-oh. I mean, I have no problem with helping. Are you sure?" Alex asked, glancing over at Jahseh.

"Sure. Why not? I have nothing against you teaching Stokeley, my boyfriend, how to speak Spanish." He said through a wide smile and gritted teeth.

"Okay, then I guess it's a yes. Here, let me give you my number so you can send the details." Alex smiled at me.

"Alright...." I unlocked my phone and gave it to her. As soon as her hand touched it, Jahseh's hand twitched a little.

She put in her info and handed it back, her cheeks tinted with pink. "Thanks. Is that all?"

"Yeah, you can go back and play with the boys." Daniel rubbed down her arm.

"O-okay." She gave him a nod and smiled at me. She walked back to the boys, who were waiting for her patiently.

"See. No problems. And you get to learn a new language for free." Daniel shrugged.

"Ion think that was a good idea. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or nothing." I said.

"She doesn't mind. She loves helping people. It's part of her charm." Daniel grinned.

"Yeah, y'all ain't doing shit alone. Of she does come over, I'mma be right there with the both of you." Jahseh said, kissing my neck.

"You ain't gotta do that Jahseh, I thought you said you weren't jealous." Daniel teased.

"I'm not. Like I said, I know what Stokes likes, and that ain't it. Plus, he knows what'll happen to the both of them if he does try something. Stokeley ain't that stupid." Jahseh scoffed.

"I don't know Jahseh. You gotta admit, Alex ain't ugly. We're humans and we have urges. You probably won't be there all of the time too. One minute, it's teaching. The next minute, it's fucking on the couch-"

Jahseh lunged at him.

-JADA