[sixteen] danny boy

"Ma, it's fine. I got it." I snatched the box from her.

"Nigga don't snatch shit from me!" She slapped my disrespectful ass upside my head.

I will admit, I did have an attitude. But it's her fault. Her impregnated ass won't sit down. She just keeps moving like a fucking crackhead.

"And I'm driving us aro from now on." I added.

"For what? My driving is perfectly safe-"

"Don't even lie like that. Don't. No arguments, I'm driving. I better not catch you even looking at yo keys." I put my foot down.

She looked kike she was about to beat the shit outta me, but she just nodded. "Okay. That's cool."

"Oh really? Wow, thanks-"

"But you driving me to and from all of my appointments."

"That's fine, doctor's office ain't that far-"

"I meant my dick appointments. Ion care if I'm pregnant, these guts are getting rearranged. I'mma make this baby dance." She started to dance, sticking her tongue out.

"Ma!"

------------------------------------------------------

Well, if the day couldn't get any worse, Daniel's ass finally came back today. His cheek was bruised though.

That's what his ass get for talking shit. I smirked. "Hey Daniel."

He nodded. "What's good? You know, I ain't appreciate the way you assaulted me. I might just press charges." He crossed his arms.

"Nigga you a pedophile. Who gon believe yo nasty ass? You literally carry condoms around children."

He huffed. "You lucky I like you, boy."

"That's what i- wait what now?" I stepped back.

He shrugged, a weird glint in his eyes. "I told you, I like em sassy and young."

He began to stare me down. Oh fuck no.

"Omar! Tay! Josh!" I yelled.

They came rushing down the hall.

They looked at Daniel. "Damn, already?" Tay said.

I nodded. "Y'all remember what I said?" They nodded. "Alright, you know what to do."

Omar winked at me, and did a small doberman bark, running and biting Daniel on his kneecap.

"Ow! What the fuc-"

Josh cut him off by kicking him in his balls, Daniel hunched over, making Omar release him.

"Good dog!" Josh patted Omar on the head.

Tay began to pull Daniel by his hair, dragging him around for a little while before dropping him.
Josh ran over to take his shoes off and throw them at his face.

"Stop! I ain't even do nothing!" Daniel yelled.

"Alright, alright. I think he gets it." They stopped hitting Daniel.

"Where is our money? We did what you said." Josh added.

"Here." I reached in my pocket and gave each of them a dollar.

"Ooh shit! A young nigga getting bands!" Tay said, waving the dollar in a hurt Daniel's face.

They scurried off after Daniel started to stand up, holding his knee.

"What the fuck was that? How you get them to listen? Money? I'll remember that." He said, limping towards the kitchen. I pushed his ass down.

"What the- oof!" He hit the ground.

"Everytime you say some pedo shit, I call up my little niggas to whoop yo ass." I smirked.

"That's just wrong." He mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, just agree on something. We will do every option eventually, but we just need to know which to do first."

"Pokeley! Listen to me, not Jahseh!" He lisped, rolling his eyes.

"No! Baby, listen to me, not Diego!" Jahseh stomped a foot.

"Don't call me baby, and I don't know Diego. A show and tell does sound like a good idea. I think that it'll be fun."

Diego gasped. "I thought I'd never see the day that MY Pokeley would turn into a traitor. Pitiful. Honestly, truly."

Jahseh hugged my leg, well, more like my upper thigh. "Thanks boobear."

He kissed my thigh. I kicked him off of my leg. He's like a little horny chihuahua.

"Jahseh, you have to stop doing shit like that. The other kids are starting to think that i'm a Daniel 2.0."

"Fuck them adolescent, little dick, non-balldropping, Omar ass niggas. I'll beat the shit out of every last one of them if they say some shit to you."

"Thanks, i guess." I mumbled.

"I'm still here." Diego added. He raised his arms.

Of course i picked the little guy up. His curly hair was hanging over his eyes. He was adorable.

Jahseh snorted. "Y'all cute or whatever."

-JADA