[fifty eight] all falls down

Jahseh's POV

"Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how much you liked working with him, Jahseh." Harmony said empathetically.

I came home to deliver the news about Stokeley and the daycare. Harmony was genuinely interested, but my dad looked about ready to celebrate.

"Yeah that's tragic and all but hey, life goes on. Looks like you can come home since you're not together anymore-"

"Not together? Me and Stokeley definitely aren't breaking up, we just won't get to spend as much time with each other as we want to." I cut him off.

"Oh come on, Jahseh. The boy is going to be in a highschool filled with slutty teenage girls. He won't have you breathing down his neck, threatening to 'skin people alive'. You really think he's gonna stay faithful to you?" My dad put a hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, duh nigga. Stokeley isn't an idiot. He knows what'll happen if he breaks that bond." I moved his hand off of my shoulder.

Harmony nodded. "I'm sure he knows the consequences as well."

My dad rolled his eyes. "This is ridiculous. Whatever, I tried to help. Don't come here crying to me when you zap back down to Earth and catch him in a storage closet balls deep in some 17 year old thot named Genesis."

"Now sweetheart, that wasn't very holy and positive of you." Harmony elbowed him.

"Fuck you. I'm leaving." I spat.

"I ain't even do nothing." My dad whined.

------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck is that?! Call the police! Why it look like Omar?!" Stokeley screeched, jumping on top of the dining room table.

My mom recently got a pitbull named Stanley, and she wanted me to take care of him because she was busy taking Geneva to the doctor again.

I don't know what's more funnier right now, Stokes reaction, or the fact that my momma really named this nigga Stanley.

"Jahseh, I'm not playing with you! Take that thing outside or something!" Stokeley shrieked, crawling the middle of the table while knocking down the decorations.

"What? You mean Stanley?" I asked, undoing Stanley's leash. He barked happily and tried to jump on the table. Stokes let out a distressed cry.

"Jah! He wants to eat me! You know big dogs like big meals, and I'm a big boy!" He said that last part while tossing a table mat at Stanley. It smacked the poor dog across the face.

Stanley must have thought that Stokeley was playing with him instead of being scared shitless, so he barked louder.

"Aww. Come down, he wants to play." I teased Stokeley.

"Fuck no." Stokeley threw another mat.

I smirked and decided to get him back when he scared me last weekend. I reached down to pick up Stanley, who was very heavy. I pushed him up onto the table.

"What the fuck- oh shit!" Stokeley jumped straight off of the table and fell on his face. He didn't linger, because Stanley jumped down right after him.

I cackled evilly when Stokeley started screaming high pitched. He started to run around the house in circles, Stanley hot on his heels. Stokes took off his shoe and threw it across the room.

While Stanley chased after the shoe, Stokeley used his distraction to his advantage and ran upstairs while screaming for his life.

I chased after Stokes, Stanley followed behind me with the shoe hanging from his mouth.

As soon as I reached the top of the stairs, Stokeley slammed the door to his room. I tried to open it, but he was pushing all of his weight against it.

"Stokeleeey, baby, open the door. I have your shooeee." I teased him in singsong voice.

"Hell no! Fuck y'all! You and Stanford can leave and go home!"

"First off, it's Stanley. Second, he ain't even up here." I giggled and looked down at Stanley, who just drooled all over the shoe.

"You a fucking lie!" Stokeley yelled.

I put my hands on my hip. "How you know?"

"I can hear that nigga breathing!" He replied.

My hands dropped down to my sides. He was right, Stanley was breathing hard as hell.

"Oh. Damn, Stanley. I need to get Stokeley and yo fatass walking more." I pouted.

"I ain't even that big." Stokeley whined as he cracked open the door a little bit.

"Hah!" I was able to shove the door open, letting us both inside.

Stanley dropped the shoe and lunged at Stokeley, who tried to get away but was too slow.

Stokeley started to scream like he was being stabbed or something, Stanley just licked Stokeley's face.

After a few more seconds of yelling for no reason, Stokeley just gave up and went limp, letting Stanley mess with him. He even started to pet him.

"See, he ain't nothing but a big sweetheart." I cooed.

It was cute until Stanley licked Stokeley's face and Stokeley started to laugh like something was funny.

"Okay, that's enough. You getting a little too comfortable with his tongue on you." I pulled Stanley off of Stokeley by his collar.

Stokeley pouted. "We were just having fun! Are you really getting jealous of a dog?"

"Uh, duh." I simply answered.

"Ion see why." He smiled.

"Cause you got weird ass niggas out here that actually like fucking dogs, and I don't wanna be replaced." I said, scratching Stanley behind his ears.

"Eeeww." Stokeley scrunched up his nose in disgust.

I shrugged and flashed him a smile. "Just saying."

"One, that shits nasty, I'm not Whitney Wisconsin. Two, trust me, my dick only gets hard for you." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, really? Well how about we test-"

"What the fuck happened down here?!" Rodney yelled. I heard the front door slam.

"Bitch are we being robbed?! You better not be upstairs stealing my motherfucking Crocs!" Regina yelled angrily.

"Really bitch? That's what you worried about? Who the fuck would steal them ugly shits?" Rodney said.

Stanley barked, trying to get out of my grip to run downstairs and greet them.

"Oh, nevermind. It's just Omar. Hey baby!" Regina said calmly.

I snickered, while Stokeley just let out a sad sigh.

-JADA