[sixty] bring it back

I will admit, ever since I started school again, shit just ain't been the same.

My momma comes in my room every now and then to show me something that one of the boys made for me during playtime. Alex tells me that they ask about me a lot.

I don't know...I just feel empty without the little Gremlins.

"Well maybe you should make the daycare your summer job. Don't you have like, 3 weeks of school left?" Jahseh said from the bottom of the bed.

"Oh shit, you heard me?"

"No, I was reading your mind."

"You can do that?" I gasped.

"I'm messing with you." He giggled. "You were thinking out loud."

"Lying ass. Got my hopes up for nothing." I mumbled.

He kicked my arm. "Answer the question."

"What did you ask me again?"

"You're about to be on summer break or whatever right?"

I nodded. "Then go ask your mom if you can start helping out again. Maybe she'll get them to pay you too."

"Pay? I don't need money-"

"Pay nigga. WE need money. As in we I mean me, and you know that I don't do very well with people." Jahseh deadpanned.

"You're bossy."

"You're a very delicious shade of chocolate, and I happen to have a sweet tooth right now." He grinned, rubbing his foot against my thigh.

"Why are you so sexual? Are all angels like this?"

"No other angel is like me, I'm one of a kind baby."

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey ma- oh my Jahseh's dad!" I covered my eyes and screamed in horror.

The sound of my mom gagging filled my ears. She looked away from what she was doing and cursed at me. "Nigga leave!"

"Momma! Take that thing out of yo mouth, I got a question!" I yelled with my eyes still covered.

"Stokeley! Boy close the damn door!" My dad yelled at me. He threw a pillow in my direction and I slammed the door shut.

"Well, what did she say?" Jahseh asked, suddenly at my side.

"She couldn't say much, her mouth was full." I shuddered and gagged.

"Her mouth?" He gave me a confused look. "Why would- oh. Oh. Oh!" Jahseh laughed.

"It's not funny!" I gave him a light punch on the chest, he kept smiling.

"She in there throwing neck! Get it Mrs. Goulbourne!" Jahseh laughed even harder.

"Jahseh! You know what, goodnight. I got school in the morning." I waved him off.

"Wait...wait...I have one more question." He said in between giggles.

"Yeah?"

"Was she giving him the same sloppy toppy that I give you?" He chuckled evilly.

"Ew! Jahseh what the fuck?"

------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so happy that she dropped Cordae off with my aunt. Poor little guy would have been dramatised."

"You still shook about that? It's been a good hour."

"Fuck yeah I'm shook! I'm trying my best to fall asleep but everytime I close my eyes....the image just....." I didn't get to finish my sentence due to me gagging.

"Oh come on! It couldn't have been that bad!" Jahseh smiled.

"That bad?! Jah, I walked in on my parents having sex!"

"It was just a little head! Nothing wrong with that." He shrugged.

"How would you feel if it was your mom?"

He shrugged. "Wouldn't be the first time I've walked in on her."

"Ew! Oh my." I grimaced.

"What? If it were me getting walked in on, I'd put on a show. I don't think I'd mind an audience."

"Hah! Yeah, okay. Keep that as a thought in your pretty little head because I'm not having sex in front of anyone. Ever." I snorted.

"You wouldn't be able to have a say in the matter." He huffed.

"Oh, really? And why's that?" I teased.

"Let's be honest. I can easily overpower you if I want to, Stokeley. I'm only the bottom because I choose to be."

That comment truly tickled me. I threw my head back in laughter.

"Stop laughing! I'm serious!"

"Can't be."

"You don't believe me? Fine, you'll see. Just wait."

"Wait for what?"

"Bible study. Next time, you'll be the one praising the Lord." He smirked.

"The devil is a motherfucking lie."

"Shh, go to sleep. You got school tomorrow, remember?" Jahseh grinned. He waved his hand and the lights in my room turned off. I was sitting in pitch black.

"Jahseh."

No reply.

"Stop playing with me."

No reply again.

"You better not touch me in my sleep, I will sue."

-JADA