[seventy] slip n slide

"I'm just saying, it's been a while since we took then on a field trip." Daniel gave me a sympathetic grin.

Turns out, he was good and alive. Just locked away.

No, not for molestation charges. He had been switching the price tags on store items and he got caught. Dumbass thought he was slick with buying a Nintendo switch for $5.

"I mean, yeah it's been awhile, but Geneva is sick and you said Alex had a family emergency. Plus, Symere and Jarad would miss out since they left too." I pointed out. He groaned and shrugged.

"So? The sad boys are gone!"

"Don't do Symere like that." A tiny Jahseh huffed.

He had another transformation last night, and I noticed he'd been getting irritated easily. He nearly killed me when we got back from the mall because I made him miss the sale.

"Oh, hey short-stuff. Wait. Why is....hold up." Daniel picked Jahseh up and held him out in front of his face.

"I could have sworn that you were bigger the last I saw you."

Jahseh rolled his eyes and made grabby hands at me. "Yeah, I was. But now I'm all fucked up and it's Stokeley's fault."

"How is it my fault?"

"You-. Nevermind, I'll tell you later."

Daniel passed Jahseh to me and smiled. "So when were you gonna tell me the news?"

"What news?" I raised an eyebrow.

He pointed to Jahseh. "The whole wings and halo thing."

My eyes widened. How the fuck-

"I put the pieces together. Alex told me about her, Symere eventually told me about him, Jarad was obvious, and Jahseh literally glows whenever you enter a room."

Jahseh yawned. "Oh yeah, I forgot I could do that."

"It's kind of dope. I remember the first time Alex showed me what she could do."

"You saw her abilities?" Jahseh marveled. "They're cool right?!"

"Hell yeah! Did you know that-"

I rolled my eyes and shoved Jahseh right back into Daniel's arms. They both kept the conversation going as Daniel walked away.

"Field Trip." I mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------

"A water park! Yay!" The girls cheered. The boys just sighed.

"I can't swim." Diego lisped.

"They have other stuff too, you don't have to know how to swim." Jordan said.

"Oh. Okay!" Diego perked up.

"I just know this is gonna mess my hair up." Onika sighed and shrugged.

"Yeah, your edges are already fucked up. I think you sit this one out champ." Beli gave her a pat on her shoulder and Onika slapped it away.

"Don't touch me, ignorance is contagious."

"So is alopecia. Apparently it already caught you."

"You two argue too much. Just shut up, you're both ugly and booger eaters." Jenesis continued to comb her dolls hair.

"Okay but no one asked for your two cents." Jahseh appeared next to me, or my leg because of how small he was.

"Don't talk to me." Jenesis put a hand out.