[thirty two] dying is not as fun as it sounds

Jahseh's POV

"Hey Gen, can I talk to you?" Jahseh asked from Geneva's bedroom doorway.

Geneva looked up from her phone while she was texting Stokeley. "Sure. What's up lil man?"

Jahseh gagged. He never liked being called little. Unless by Stokeley of course.

"First off, don't. Second off, bitch you think you slick?" He said, using the bed sheets to climb upon the bed.

"Don't call me that. And what you mean slick? What did I do?" Geneva asked, tossing her phone to the side.

She loved Jahseh, he was her brother, her blood. Sure, they fought a lot, and his obsession with her boyfriend was a little off-putting, but she would still take a bullet for him nonetheless.

Jahseh facepalmed. "I'm supposed to be the youngest, but you act just like Gazzy."

Geneva crossed her arms. She didn't like it when people insulted her intelligence, she just had a hard time understanding shit without proper details.

"If you just gonna insult me, you can leave."

"Bitch if I wanted to say some shit don't you think I would have did it from the doorway?!"

"Fuck you, Jahseh. Get out." Geneva pointed to the door. She shoved him off of the bed.

Jahseh stood up on short, shaky legs. "I ought to fuck you up for that, but I'm weak right now."

Geneva rolled her eyes. "You're not even in your final form, you're still stuck as a six year old."

Jahseh stomped a tiny foot. "You know damn well if I was stronger then I would have been-"

"Yeah, yeah." Geneva waved him off.

"Pay attention to me! Leave Stokeley alone! He's my assignment, not yours!" Jahseh picked up a shoe off of the floor and hurled it at Geneva's face. It hit her with perfect accuracy.

Geneva screamed out in pain.

"Don't make me fuck you up!" Jahseh yelled, tossing another shoe.

Geneva put her hands up to protect her face. She huffed, she was growing tired of Jahseh's tantrums.

While Jahseh began to look for other shit to throw while muttering about how Geneva is always taking shit that belongs to him away from him, she reached into her dresser for something to get Jah out of her hair for a little bit.

Jahseh huffed. "Yo broke ass ain't got no more shoes, so I'll just-" he stopped mid-sentence and gasped at the pain growing in his lower abdomen.

Geneva stood there, annoyed look on her face. "Calm down. Go talk to Dad for a little while."

Jahseh looked down at his small torso, his favorite pair of elephant printed pajamas were quickly growing into a dark red.

"F-fuck you.." he whispered as he pulled the dagger out of his chest. He fell to his knees.

Geneva just plopped back onto her bed, now responding back to Stokes text. "Yeah, yeah. Hurry up and leave."

Jahseh began to cough, dark red liquid began to pool from his lips. He finally slumped over. His head swimming. His chest hurt. He was tired.

He choked, "Wait...u-until..I get b-back...hoe.", he threatened.

Then, he heard a familiar voice call his name. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. He gave one last little cough, and then he blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------

Jah's POV

I woke up and gasped, breathing in gulps of air. I nearly moaned at the feeling of my lungs getting oxygen.

I hated dying. Each time seemed to be just as bad as the last. Geneva had a habit of murdering my ass whenever I got out of hand. Which is why when we were over Stokeley's house, I had the advantage.

The first thing I took note of was that I was no longer as short as before.

I felt and looked around, white silk sheets, white walls, white... everything. Hell, my pajamas were gone and replaced with cream silk ones.

My room looked to be just as I left it before, when I visited my dad a few hours before my first day back at daycare.

I was disgusted.

See, you think that I would homesick, and happy to be back in my old room. To be in heaven.

I hated it here. It smelled like inscents and all they ever do for fun is host terrible parties with sugar free foods. Plus, my hippie ass dad was always drinking prune juice.

I gagged.

I sighed and ran a hand through my now longer dreads. I will admit, I missed being my older, original form.

I grunted and swing my legs over the side of my bed and slid my feet into my slippers.

I guess I have to talk to my dad now. See if he'll send me back this time. I hope so.

I have unfinished business back on Earth.

-JADA