[thirty four] retaliation

Jahseh's POV

"Come on boy. You need to go somewhere." My mom said, yanking the covers off of me.

I whined. "Mommy.."

"Nigga you ain't six no more! Get up!"

I groaned, sat up, and started to fight the air. "Bullshit!"

"Get up. I got lady friends coming over today and the last thing I need is for you to be around." She chuckled and left the room.

I sighed and ran a hand through my dreads. I was starting to miss my braids, being babied, and having energy.

It felt as if when I got my groove back, insomnia, responsibility, and extra weight hit my ass.

"Ma! Get some poptarts out for me!"

------------------------------------------------------

I hummed a tune while cleaning out Geneva's room. The same tune that she was humming when I sent her ass back.

I laughed at the memory of last night.

Hearing that bitch choke was hilarious. Not fun being on the receiving end as the giving end huh?

A flashback hit me. "And graveyards love yo kind, dead and gone!"

I laughed until I couldn't. My stomach was hurting, so bad. Then, I started thinking. My smile faltered slowly as realization hit me.

Stokes. Geneva was still supposed to be dating Stokeley.

Shit! That bitch is dead dead! Her ass long gone, never to come back. He don't know it yet though, what the fuck I'm gon do?

I dropped the high heel in my hand and sighed.

I knew what I needed to do.

I dropped onto my knees and clasped my hands together.

My eyebrows were knit together in concentration. Hopefully, my dad will be able to hear me.

I took a breath. 'Hey nigga. I know you can bear this, with yo ratty beard ass.'

I giggled, I'm such a horrible angel, fuck y'all in the comments. I act how I act and get away with it cause I'm spoiled. My dad ain't gonna do shit, don't @ me.

'Listen, I need one last favor. I hope Geneva is having fun up there and all, but can you like...get rid of any knowledge of her ass? My mom, the kids, Stokes, Kentrell, teachers, everybody. Even store clerks.'

'Thanks. And please, make something good happen for my mother. I saw that bruise on her arm earlier, I know you God and all, but please kill that nigga.'

I thought, nothing.

'Okay that's it, bye. Fuck your kingdom.'

When I got that last sentence out, I got a slight pain in my brain. I winched.

"I'm just playing damn, chill out! Ole buff but sensitive, prune juice drinking, loose booty ass nigga.." I muttered, rubbing my temples.

"So, you gonna help me?" I asked no one in particular. I felt a cold breeze run across my face, a small mist formed around my feet.

But there were no windows in her room.

------------------------------------------------------

"You okay, ma?" I asked my mom.

She shook her head. "No, I got a call a few minutes ago. You remember my boyfriend, Tyrone? Yeah, he died today."

I gasped, fake sadness in my voice. "Oh no! How'd that fuck ass nigga die?"

She didn't even seem upset, just surprised. "Spontaneous Human Combustion. Crazy right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that is just so...weird."

I silently thanked my dad.

It got quiet in the car after that. I hated silence. It was like an invitation for my brain to go into overdrive.

I'd been thinking about Stokeley all morning. Not in the usual arousing way, but in a different way. A scared way.

Like yeah, his memory of Geneva is gone, and I made sure that I switched his memory of me last night. But I still couldn't help but be scared.

What if it didn't work? I didn't even know if my dad really gave me my powers back.

That nigga got a lying habit already. Smh, it be ya own dad. The fucking Lord.

Speaking of my dad, I wonder if he had that holy dick. I mean, he's God. He has a nice body, physique, but is he packing?

I looked down at my crotch. I mean, I'm decent down below, did I inherit that from him? Or my granddaddy?

I was about to ask my mom a question about my father's pull out game, when the car stopped.

"Have a good day at work baby." She hugged me.

"Thank you momma." I squeezed her back.

"I'll be at home today, call me when you need me to come and get you." My mom yelled out if the window.

"Okay. Love you." I waved.

It seems as if it worked. I prayed to my dad, asking for him to basically erase Gen's existence.

"Sksjsksjsj." I snickered. I'm so fucking evil.

That's what she gets, like I said, I see what's mine and I take it.

In quoting Pete, 'period, no cap'.

I fixed my pants before knocking on the glass doors to the daycare. I could hear faint yelling from inside.

Then I saw a figure approach the door. They gasped.

"Did you miss me?" I winked.

"Jahseh? Is that you? Nigga what the fuck, why you so damn tall?"

"Well if yo slow ass would let me in, I could explain myself." I snapped.

"Okay damn. Come on." Gazzy mumbled. He opened the door, making the little bell chime.

A heard the squeaking of shoes on the floor, and then another figure hit the corner. They were breathing hard, obviously out of breath.

I recognized those sounds, the same sound that I heard while we were running away from that shop owner at the zoo.

"Gazzy, what have I said about opening the door like that! It could have been Daniel in disguise!" He said between breaths.

"I can assure yo sexy, out of shape ass that I ain't Daniel." I laughed.

He looked at me confusingly. "Sorry, do I know you?" He a answered after a few seconds of looking me up and down.

I whined. "Come in Stokes Pokes, Gazzy is here already, I don't need you going slow on me too."

I took him a moment. My baby is so slow. I'll have to work on that with him.

"Jahseh?" He cocked his head, Gazzy randomly did a cartwheel next to me.

I held out both of my arms. "I'm back baby!"

-JADA